Play PS2 on a T.V with no AV channel....

Username: Zainkis

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
hello guys~ i'm having this problem.... i have a t.v. with no av channel
(well it does, i just cant get to that channel because the only way of getting there is though my remote and my remote is broken...)
and i have a ps2... well... do anyone know how do i play my ps2 on that tv? is there anyway that i can play it with out using the av channel or just using a normal channel? please help me ^^;;

Post Number: 2
"do anyone know how do i play my ps2 on that tv? is there anyway that i can play it without using the av channel or a way for me to get to the av channel?" Edited. P.S. my T.V. is a Sansui t.v. with a CCD (closed caption Decoder) remote.

thanks for your help ^^

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1035
u have 2 buy a a/v adapter for like $8

Post Number: 3
if i get a a/v adapter will it help me to play playstation2 on a normal channel like... channel 3? or it will get me to a a/v channel? and i am not sure it will work cause my tv only have 3 plugins (cable, video and audio) is it for sale in any Electronic stores like... bestbuy, futureshop, radioshack? (those are the only ones i can think of in canada...) or is there a way for me to fix my remote lol

Post Number: 4
i might not be right but is the adapter u talking about "Sony A/V Adaptor PS2"??

-Connects your PS2 to a surround sound system
Experience surround sound quality from your favorite games
-Provides additional composite video, audio and S-Video outputs
-Plugs into the A/V Multi Out connector on the back of your system
-Includes another A/V Multi Out connector for connection to a TV

if it is i dont see how it can be pluged to my tv lol

Anonymous

Hi there
I recently moved to the states from europe and brought my ps2 along. after using power converters etc I managed to get my tv ( a sony trinitron wega) connected to my ps2. my issue is my ps2 is on the european pal system and although i hear the sound crystal clear the picture keeps shaking rapidly. at first i though it was because of the pal/ntse issue. however i have a panasonic multi region dvd player and dont have any issue like this with picture. is it because my tv is not about to change systems internally like the dvd or what?? if thats the case whats the solution pls....anyone??

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1080
sorry this is it

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1603648

Post Number: 5
i see~ well thanks ^^ i will have to go there and ask :P thanks for the help again~

Username: Roy_mastang

Post Number: 6
1$,buy one`
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us