Anyone seen "The Avatar"?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12080
Any good? My kids are addicted to this show.

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 87
LOL yea i've seen it. My sisters addicted to it to. It's pretty intersesting. I mean its still pretty much a kids show but its got a good story line. From what i've seen with my sister i know that it's about a kid named ang or somethin that can move air at will and stuff, but this kids like special or somehtin and can move fire, water, and rocks also. Him and these other two characters are doin somethin (can't remember what) but i know that theres these four clans. Fire water earth and air. They were all in one big fight or somethin because the fire clan was evil, and a guy that could move all the elements ended the war but now everyone thinks that ang is that guy reborn and the now the fire clan wants to capture him and kill him. Sorry i couldn't ell you more, but thats all that i've picked up from havin my sister around.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2493
Avatar, Naruto, Pokemon chronicles, Yugio GX, Power Rangers. It's all my son watches. Naruto was this years big hit. Pack of ten trading cards; $6. He got a stack of cards 6" high for Xmas. My wallet hurts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us