My old install

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4862
sorry for the color being messed up on the pics my buddies camera was messed up or somethingUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4863
2Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4864
3Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4865
4Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4866
that is a mtx 275x a mtx 2150x and a mtx 81000d same amp as the 1500 but a different shell the sub is an audiobahn immortal 12 quad 2 ohm sub....but dont buy one they are junk....I sold all that stuff now hehe 250 amp fuse to run all three amps

running at that time on a 100 amp alternator and a red top optima gel cell....i drained my battery to where it almost wouldnt start in a minute or less on average volume.....i forgot the car wasnt running lol

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3081
nice amps, but please, remove the sub, hehe you know a lot about car audio and audiobahn is kinda out of car audio lol!

What r you planning to buy sean???

Gold Member

Post Number: 4891
SO far my system will be a component set of phoenix gold xs 5.25's and tweets and four 6.5 midbasses of a name brand I wont mention lol and for the subwoofer it will be a image dynamics idq 12 inch probably in a sealed box....The amp for the components will be a phoenix gold tantrum 250.2 and the amp for the midbasses and 12 inch sub will be a phoenix gold xenon 400.1..I will also be running a phoenix gold tantrum series bass cube....as far as the headunit im not sure but I want it the be a cd player with 24 bit da converter and have a 7 inch flip face. Then down the road Id like to run a computer in the car as well
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us