The Tahoe

Bronze Member
Username: Furyous

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 24
Here are some pics of my Tahoe- Still a few things to be done, but I'm happy so far. The sub and amp were designed to sit hidden under the rear seat and it also has a JL Audio 8" sub tucked away in a Q Form enclosure in side the center console. The box and amp mount were fleckstoned. Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2980
i like that box under the seat. did you make that urself??? what are the specs of that

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3991
Is that a Sony amp?

Bronze Member

FL USA

Post Number: 31
Yeah, I made it myself. It is about .75 cubic feet sealed and holds a JL Audio 10. I sacrificed a little output to fit it under there, but along with the sub in front it sounds great. If you want the dimensions, I'll measure it and get it to you. I lost the original plans I drew up.
That is a Sony amp I got for $99 store display- I try to keep things inexpensive. It is impressive overall for the price, but I would lve to put some more power to the subs in the future.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 771
if i had somthing as big as a tahoe i would fu*king go crazy with subs and amps and electrical upgrades and it would probably keep me broke for months trying to do all i would want to do .. but i guess ur stuff isnt bad if you arent a big bass head

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 136
yeah man me too, if probably even take out the third row seat. 6 15s and a whole car of dynamat. haha when i win the lottery

Bronze Member

FL USA

Post Number: 52
I agree. If my cars had not been broken into so many times I would love to go with at least a couple of 12's. That's why the whole idea behind this is stealth, but I sure wouldn't mind a bit more boom.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 552
where in FL do u live?

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 646
right near the beach, boweeeee!

Bronze Member

FL USA