I need a hack code for my samsung dvd-l300. can you help?

Unregistered guest
i have a region 1 dvd-l300 and i like in europe. i need it 2 play region 2 but i dont know the unlock code for it. please can you help?

satyr
Unregistered guest
have same problem as you do......have you found a solution...?

eddie sheard
Unregistered guest
nope not yet. Please help people!!!!!!??

Username: Djtallly

Post Number: 1
I am pleased to say i've found a way!!!

Use an Aiwa Hifi Remote Control...Turn on the L300 (without any DVD on the player). Wait until in the TV appears "No Disc" Open the tray and put a DVD from other region (not zone 1), don't close the tray!!!. On the remote control of the Aiwa press the "Clock" button, in some remote control you must do a button combination like "Shift+9" (Is the combination to see the clock, do the combination fast), and in other model of Aiwa remote control doesn't appear the clock button, you must try with the "random" button. If you do it right, in the corner of TV where "No Disc" appears it will say "adjust complete".

Unregistered guest
I WILL SUCCEED ONLY WITH THE AIWA REMOTE CONTROL ? IS THERE ANY KIND MAKE WITH REMOTE CONTROL ORIGINAL (SAMSUNG) ? I LIVE IN BRAZIL, AND I DON'T FIND THE AIWA REMOTE CONTROL HERE.

THANKS

Anonymous

Hi Guys. I live in South Africa. Region 2. I couldn't watch region 1. I phoned Samsung to get this - so it's legal. This will make it multizone. So this is what you do.

1.) No disc in machine.
2.) Power On.
3.) Use remote, and press REPEAT (not Repeat A-B)
4.) Then, use the arrow keys in this order:
UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT
5.) A little 2 (or 1 / your region) will appear
6.) Use up key to change to change this to 9 (multi-zone)
7.) Press REPEAT A-B (Not repeat)
8.) Happy Watching!!!

Unregistered guest
iam looking for a code for my technics sc-dv290 hifi to help me play multi region it will only play 2 3 5

PaulinoLagunas
Unregistered guest
Anyone can help me i have a dvd player samsung p343 and i need to disable Macrovision

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have a Region 1 Samsung combination unit, Model No CXM2785TP which I want to make multi-region. Anyone help?

Anonymous

Hi
I have a brand new portable samsung L300 player
region 1 .
I like to trade it for the same player but then for region 2-pal.
It seems that this player is so protected that it cant play pal even i change the region in regionfree .WHo has a region 2 player ?

trevorxxxxxx
Unregistered guest
http://www.solware.co.uk/download-products/unlock-dvd-player-to-multiregion.shtm l here is web site that can unlock any dvd player to play multi region

Phreakazoidz
Unregistered guest
plz
help me with samsung portable dvd L300 region hack!!
1.) No disc in machine.
2.) Power On.
3.) Use remote, and press REPEAT (not Repeat A-B)
4.) Then, use the arrow keys in this order:
UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT
5.) A little 2 (or 1 / your region) will appear
6.) Use up key to change to change this to 9 (multi-zone)
7.) Press REPEAT A-B (Not repeat)
8.) Happy Watching!!!

I have try this but still not working

xiko
Unregistered guest
The crack they give here is only working for the L100 models .Till now there seems to be no hack and no hope for the L300.
Samsung sucks .

simon 6467
Unregistered guest
Hi Tried the aiwa hifi remote and it came up servo adjust complete but it still does not get round the NTSC tv system programme problem any ideas

Unregistered guest
Checked with Samsung. There is No unlock code for the L300. Its region made for the US and there is no platform simular for Europe. Its to do with the NTSC screen.

Anyone have any other thoughts ?

brycie
Unregistered guest
suck my thing bbbbeeeeooootttttcccchhhhh

Thailand reader
Unregistered guest
Dont know if this helps for those looking for a hack for the samsung l300. But i have done it on the Pal version player, orginally region 3. It is the same sequence hack given above, the only difference is i used another samsung remote to get 9 (as theres no "9" on the remote that comes with the unit).
And it plays all regions so......

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need to make my Nakamichi Soundspace 12, Region free, any one can help.

Thanks,

Unregistered guest
Hi!!
I want to converter my DVD Samsung HT-P38 to Multizone....Can you help me???
Thanks a lot

Browny0803
Unregistered guest
I've read most of the multizone problems people are having above. I'm looking to purchase an L300 in USA (region 1, NTSC) to use in Australia (region 4, PAL). Am I wasting my time?

Anonymous

The Region 1 Samsung L300 does not support Pal. It only supports NTSC the way it comes. To hack this player for Pal/NTSC and region free the eprom needs to be changed and a extra chip needs to be added.

visit http://www.220-electronics.com

They can do this service for a fee. Or you can buy a region free one there as well.

Anonymous

Here is the unlock code for the Samsung DVD Player Model P343:

1) Turn on the DVD

2) Open the tray and put away any disc.

3) Close the tray and wait till the No disc sign appears.

4) Push in the remote control Repeat and then 768849

5) Open and close the tray.

Viva Mexico Friends!

Anonymous

HELLO MY FRIENDS

I NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN GET DE CODE TO CHANGE MY DVD PLAYER ZONE. THE MODEL IS PANASONIC SC-HT730 AND THE CURRENT ZONE IS NUMBER 4 AND I NEED MULTIZONE OR ZONE 1.

tHANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Unregistered guest
Dude you guys rock....My Philips portable DVD player plays all region now, im so happy !!!!!
Aight i'll catch 'all latter

Many thanx....

Homero
Unregistered guest
I have a panasonic sc-ht730 region 1, but I need to change it to region 4 or multiregion, does anybody know the coding to do it? -- thank you

annon
Unregistered guest
hi i have a samsing MAX-DJ550 with build in divx and dvd player. its dvd player is DVD-9910, pls can anyone give me the code to make it multiregion.pls email me i need help. nicdavies@gawab.com

Username: Chander_k2000

Chennai, India India

hi i have a samsing MAX-DJ550 with build in divx and dvd player. its dvd player is DVD-9910, pls can anyone give me the code to make it multiregion.pls email me i need help. chander_k2000@yahoo.com

Username: Nick1580

hai frnds
well i have sansui vrdvd4005 dvd combo with writter player and recorder ..so frnd just help me out ..i want this player to region free or multiregion i m in asia ..and this player was buy from united states ..plz plz plz help me out this problem....

warm regards

Username: Nick1580

Post Number: 2
hai frnds
well i have sansui vrdvd4005 dvd combo with writter player and recorder ..so frnd just help me out ..i want this player to region free or multiregion i m in asia ..and this player was buy from united states ..plz plz plz help me out this problem....
email me :- nick15802000@gmail.com

warm regards

Username: Burgess3

Tauranga, Bay of plenty New zealand

Ihave a Panasonic dmr EH50 DVD Recorder that has been set for region 3, unfortunately we here are in region 4.would like to know how to go about changing the player either to region 4 or multizone. Can anybody out there help please ? Neil.

Username: Anonimo

I ve tried this for Samsung DVD Player Model P343:
But still not working...!!! please help

1) Turn on the DVD

2) Open the tray and put away any disc.

3) Close the tray and wait till the No disc sign appears.

4) Push in the remote control Repeat and then 768849

5) Open and close the tray.

Username: Chandrams

I have a Samsung MAX-DJ550, please can anyone give me the code to make it multiregion. Please email me to s_cm@yahoo.com

Username: Mrxxx

Hey,
I have a Samsung Home Cinema System HT-Q 20 and I'm already using the "region-free-crack" but now I've got another problem: if I put a copied DVD+R (DVD5) into the player it only displays the message: "PLAY PROHIBITED, PLEASE CHECK DISC"... I know that there are 2 ways to play the DVD: burn it either on a DVD9 (too expensive 3€/DVD+DL) or burn it on a DVD±RW but can someone tell me whether there is a crack like the "region-free-crack"???
thx

Username: Detectoare

Can confirm somebody, has succeed to play a PAL DVD on the Samsung DVD-L300?
And how?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us