Aaxatech P2 and Zune HD portable theater setup

Username: Dimyself

Irvine, CA USA

Post Number: 5
Hey guys,

Been a lurker for a while but just thought I'd just share this setup I've been working on. I'm glad I waited for the 2nd generation pico projectors to come out because they're brighter and definitely more viewable than the first gen ones. The one I choose was the Aaxatech P2 because it's the only one with 33lumens that's a 2nd gen.
http://www.aaxatech.com/products/p2_pico_projector.htm

I know there's also the Beambox one, but I haven't seem much said about that which is why I went with the P2 instead.

I also recently picked up a Zune HD 16GB model, this thing is sweet. All my friends have either iPhones or iPods, and I can see a difference in the brightness of the ZuneHD. My gf is pretty anti-Apple as well..lol.

This whole unit (P2+ZuneHD+Cradle) are all powered by Aaxatech's super battery pack which happens to have a USB connection too so I can either power my Zune or charge a cellphone if I had a phone that could be charged via USB.

Anyways, just snapped some pictures really quick, I think it's more fun looking at pictures than me going on and on and on :P

I set the projector on a stool 3/4 of the way to the back of my garage. I'm taking a picture at the very back of the garage, projected image is about 72".
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Username: Dimyself

Irvine, CA USA

Post Number: 6
Some more pictures.
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here