Ipod mini 2nd not working

Username: M88arx

Post Number: 1
hi there i have read alot of threads on here about this 4gb ipod mini people are saying some things to do and try etc i have tried all and still in the same boat stuck at the pier. What its doing it comes on with a battery which is not charging then an ipod with a sad face and exclamation mark beside it, it doesnt show on windows at all, i cant get on the comp if i could i maybe could then restore it but it isnt showing up i have tried the reset also but to no avail. This is my niece's ipod didnt think there would be much to do but seems like i must be doing something wrong.

Please help me

Bronze Member
Username: Cyam

Post Number: 16
This is a problem most people have with the minis...thats why they discontinued them, (im pretty sure). So far I do not know of anyone being successful if fixing it, im sorry to say. The batterys just get worn out to quick because of the design...My best advise is to buy another ipod, one of the best is the 2nd gen nano...sturdy and reliable. If anyone has a solution to your problem, it will be helpful to me too. ^_^
Sorry, Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us