How to upload pictures/videos onto 8gb ipod nano, the new video one...plz help

Username: Natty01

Post Number: 1
Hi i need help with uploading pictures to my ipod.
Ive tryed by simply clicking and dragging the picture from its file then into itunes, but it always comes up with the message saying that the ipod cannot 'play' the image, then i try thru itunes by clicking the tab at the top that says pictures, when i try it that way it says that it will erase all existing data on the ipod first, i dont want that!...i gave it a go anyway, but when i want to add more photos on top of that later on it gets rid of the photos already on the ipod then uploads the new ones. How can i make it so that i can upload photos without having this problem of everything else deleting and i want to be able to add more photos later on without a problem.

And about the video, ive tryed putting a video on, but itunes spends aggggges like verifying the video or something, but when it eventually gets onto my ipod the video plays fine but with no sound! how can i fix this :-(
someone help me please :-)}

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14761
First you need to convert all the video files you want to put in your iPod to MPEG_4. It won't play any other format.

Let us deal with one issue at a time.

Username: Thermo

I have the same problem, when I try to add some videos he says that he will erase all existing data on the ipod.

anybody can help me?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15074
Change the way your iPod manages music or media. Put it on manual management.

Username: Cullengal

London

enable disc use on itunes in the options section of the nano page.
select 'apply'
go to finder and on your ipod section there should be a DCIM with the files in.
drag them to where you want them.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us