Drivers & Software for virgin Electronics Player vm0500 (5gb)

Username: Hoodie

Post Number: 1
Hello I got a virgin Electronics Player vm0500 from a friend and lookin for drivers any help on this? lol

P.S. sorry if wrong asking this in here i am new to site lol

Username: Ptrainer

If anybody can help with software and firmware for my virgin vm0500 mp3 player I would greatly apreciate it .My son formatted the drive

Username: Smyglas

Hi,
Looks like I've got the same problem and badly need the "system" file for my vm0500, can anyone help please. I don't need drivers for PC and can send them if someone needs them.

Username: Pcl

Cuenca , Azuay Ecuador

Hi
I use my mp3 as a hard drive but a copied the sofware and firmware p5020.mi4 that you need.
email me so I can help you with that and send you the sofware.
Let me know if it works for you.
candopaul@hotmail.com

Username: Mrterru

Here's the drivers for the Player If anyone has the update files please send it to Mr.Terru@gmail.com TY

http://rapidshare.com/files/81840678/0Virgin_Player_5gb_VM-500_setup___MediaMunk ey_2.5___3.0___PP5020.MI4.rar

Username: Periv

Does anyone have a perfectly working Virgin VM0500? If so, is it possible someone could give me the directory structure of what's on the HD of this device? I'm trying to resurrect mine, and I've installed the software, but something's not quite right. Everything seems normal. I can listen to the radio fine, but my songs don't show up when I upload them. I think they are physically on the drive, but don't show up when unit is powered on.

Username: Shakil3008

UK

i got the same problem as paul. someone please help me!

also i need the software and update files if anyone has got them. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us