Insignia IS-PD7BL Region Codes

Username: Tcdave

USA

Post Number: 1
Just purchased an Insignia IS-PD7BL Portable DVD Player. How can I play Region 0 PAL DVDs?

Username: Kawaiix2

Post Number: 2
Aloha from Hawaii! The Insignia Unlock Works Great! I want to thank the person who posted the unlock code. You made my trip to Hong Kong and Japan so much better! It was simple the instructions you gave. I have a 12 inch Insignia. My friend has a 7 inch Insignia and although the code 9653 opens up the option to change the region, he still CANNOT play VCDs and DVDs from Asia. Is there something he's not doing correctly? It should work since he was able to select region "0." We tried hitting enter after zero. We also tried turning the DVD player off after setting to zero. I know it's not the discs because we tried all sorts that now work on my 12 inch screen player. Has anyone had this problem? I am going to find out the exact number of his DVD player soon. Once again thanks again for the help. If anyone has a solution to this that works, I will send them a prize. How about a girly calendar from Hawaii. Hot babes in bikinis. The code or the instructions have to work and I swear you will get something from me. E-mail me at kawaiix2@yahoo.com

Username: Extonious

Yay, I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to get my Insignia 7" region free. Entering 9653 on the preferences section of the setup menu works, but you have to use the up/down keys on the remote to change the region code. Then press enter and Bob is indeed, your uncle.

Username: Kax

It doesn't work for me. I have selected "preferences" and then I have four choises: Audio, Subtitle, Disc Menu, Default and a choise a can't make, Parental.
What do I do ? Please help me. I have a Insignia
IS-PD7BL.

Username: Extonious

You don't pick any of the choices.
You just go to Preferences, you type in 9653 on the remote while the place where you put the discs in is open. Then use the up/down keys on the remote to select Region 0

You don't pick any of the choices.
You just go to Preferences, you type in 9653 on the remote while the
place where you put the discs in is open. Then use the up/down keys on
the remote to select Region 0

I'm sorry, but nothing happens at all. Is it a possibility that my machine can't be unlocked ?

Post Number: 3
Ok, maybe I have to accept the fact that my dvd player can't be unlocked. I have done exactly like you explaned and absolutely nothing happens. The player whas purchased this spring.
Is it to old/new maybe ? I don't know. I think I give up now. Thank you anyway for answering me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us