Unlock INSIGNIA IS-PD040922

Username: Cking

Post Number: 1
Does anybody knows if there's a way to unlock the INSIGNIA portable DVD (IS-PD040922)to play multi region DVDs?

Thanks

Anonymous

To change region codes:
Power on, Press open on the DVD player.
On the remote control press the SETUP button,
Press the right key on the remote 3 times,
The preference page will show up, press 9653,
Use the up and down key to select the Region,
Select 0 for all regions.

Username: Kawaiix2

Aloha from Hawaii! The Insignia Unlock Works Great! I want to thank the person who posted the unlock code. You made my trip to Hong Kong and Japan so much better! It was simple the instructions you gave. I have a 12 inch Insignia. My friend has a 7 inch Insignia and although the code 9653 opens up the option to change the region, he still CANNOT play VCDs and DVDs from Asia. Is there something he's not doing correctly? It should work since he was able to select region "0." We tried hitting enter after zero. We also tried turning the DVD player off after setting to zero. I know it's not the discs because we tried all sorts that now work on my 12 inch screen player. Has anyone had this problem? I am going to find out the exact number of his DVD player soon. Once again thanks again for the help. If anyone has a solution to this that works, I will send them a prize. How about a girly calendar from Hawaii. Hot babes in bikinis. The code or the instructions have to work and I swear you will get something from me. E-mail me at kawaiix2@yahoo.com

Username: Pasettid

I have an Insignia player too... the model is NS-DVD1 though...

I went to the preference screen and tried to put that number in but nothing happens... the number doesnt show on the screen or take me to the regions part!

HEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Username: Pasettid

Post Number: 4
Anybody know the unlock code for the INSIGNIA NS-DVD1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us