Last roll of film ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17293
seems to be a fitting title seeing how this forum is going .....

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25447
Aw man I was afraid that's what your choice in thread title meant lol. It's not the last, no worries. Some of us are bound to keep hanging around. Shoot look at Berny. He left for years and came back. Now if we can only get a few others to show face again.................

One a funny note......

Did anyone else read that article on Yahoo about the illegals getting snagged in the phony UPS van? Apparently the logo was crooked. Best comment response I've read thus far was:

"If the driver just throws the immigrants over the wall then you'll know it's a real UPS van"

Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23853
Wassup Guys.

LOL Paul. I had to look up that story. Very funny indeed. Here's the one I read.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/illegal-immigrants-arrested-phony-ups-van-164 14875#.T8QfJ8Xrra0

Last couple of paragraphs cracked me up.

"Last year, a white van filled with 13 illegal immigrants from Mexico dressed as clean-cut Marines were stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint near San Diego.

A Border Patrol agent who had served in the Marine Corps wasn't fooled, especially when the driver didn't know the Corps' birthday."

"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17294
^^^ hey ol timer - been a while since we saw u here ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23854
Wassup Rovin. I just forgot about it. LOL.

So what's good?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17295
well i see ur busy being a red neck asian -

same ol here ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17298
ok 1 wk again with 0 posts on here

shall i declare its officially dead ......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25453
No.

I still visit here everyday. I enjoy the movie section and every so often watch the carnage over in the sat area. The OT area is dying as well but I'm not walking away from E yet.

Not just yet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17299
good to see ur still around

how is ur hoof doing ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25454
Better. It's been three weeks so I'm walking around like normal. The first week was brutal. Still haven't received the hospital bill yet which confuses me a little. Normally they are on their game on that sorta thing.

Enjoying perfect weather today. Might go visit my sister and brother in law. They just moved into their new home yesterday. Their 4th in 6 years. Tough moving that often with kids.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17300
i cant believe its been 3wks already - glad to hear ur doing better

very nice to visit family

its very hot & sunny where i am

how come they move so often - because of the type of job or the economy ? ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25456
My brother in law works for Sears. He's a district manager in HVAC and home improvement sales. He's also a good one. Every time they move him to a new region he turns the place around and doubles their output. When corporate sees that they bounce him around to all the other ailing districts. They also give him a $30,000 relocation package every time he moves. He was based in NJ years ago. Then to NY, followed by VA, and now back to NJ again. They are TIRED of relocating! Their new house is sweet too. Almost $400K, yet they will pour almost another $50k into it to make their own. Lots of additions and upgrades needed. New bar coming as well.

I custom built their last two and will do so for a third.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17301
cool

$ cant be everything when u have to move so much & so often , u will miss all the new friends & places

well i know u love wood working & powertools ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23855
Wassup guys. Finally some activities on this section. LOL.

What's new?

Paul, thanks for the congrats on the Kings winning the cup. I'm not a big Hockey fan but I think the Kings might just turn me in to one. LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2783
Blackhawks STILL have the best looking jersey in ALL of professional sports.
What ever happened to Stan and Bobby?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17209
Guys im about to close a deal on a shocker sig 12 tight gap

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17210
The deal fell through. I think the lvl 5 dc subwoofer will stomp it a new but....thole. Im trying to get a level 5 dc motor now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17305
same ol here chad

what u gonna do with that sean ?...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17211
get a dc recone and run a 3 k amp to it for daily slash spl comps

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17212
also im going to ask my brother to teach me how to recone subs it looks easy and i can make money doing it. I just need to find a cheap sub to practice on.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17213
Whoohoo I have a possible deal on a dc sounds level 5 motor. I really hope this goes through because this is the kind of subwoofer that can do 150 in a daily in the right vehicle. I have a trunk car so im not expecting that much but a 145 would be nice on 3 k haha. My car likes 40-44 hz so a loud daily setup is possible for me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17306
i used to do 150.8 with a single custom 15" off a orion 2500d - no big azz magnet moofer , twas a wagon at around 50hz though ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25458
Got the bill for my foot. $1,377!! 3 xrays and tape. No surgery, medication, cast or follow up. $1,377. Basically they took 3 pics and taped my two toes. THAT was $1,377????!! Unbelievable. I'm even more convinced now that health care in the US is THE most corrupt industry.

Oh, and naturally Aetna, my health insurance, is denying the claim.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25459
That reminds me. Rovin, what kind of health care do you have in your country? What kind of services do you have available and what are your costs? Just curious.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17308
ouch that might have hurt more than the pain itself right -

stuff like xrays & treatment for most common stuff is free

yrsssssss , make that decades of a sh1t dont give a F gov't has the health care service in a really backward state though , long waiting & sometimes poor service , lack of doctors & nurses since everybody does their schooling\training & then work oversees for higher wages so we're understaffed , we had to lease nurses & doctors from cuba to work here , almost no new hospitals or health centers built under the last gov't & now under these harsh economic times the new govt has to refurbish & build all that is required .... i cud type a essay about it

we do have several very good private hospitals but of course its pricey ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17214
Wow sorry to hear about the bad news paul. I decided to start cheap and get the lvl 5 motor later. Sooooooooo I bought two alpine type r 1043 10 inch woofers since they are reconeable that were blown for 50 bucks total shipped. I also got a jbl bpx crown amp brand new for 124 bucks that does 740 rms birth sheet rated and they do that at any ohm so the alpines will get all that power reguardless of box rise as long as i wire them to 1 ohm on the amp. My brother worst case box rise with the befiest dc subs for just spl use were 4 times box rise so the type r's i got wont rise above 4 ohm on my amp.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17309
how are u gonna recone those , do they sell kits for it ?

not much amp power there though

i worked with the older 1042 type Rs , a guy i built a box for did 144.0dbs with 2 of these , box was built for daily use , tuned 34hz with 2 4" pvc pipes & powered off a powerbass asa 1500d , subs took that power with ease ...

http://www.trinituner.com/v3/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=266341&hilit=alpine+type +r

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17215
yes they make recone kits for them on ebay as one place but Im going to look into doing a dc sounds lvl 2 recone kit. My brothers going to check the measurements to see if they fit or not when they get here. I learned one thing about creating more xmax for your sub from my brother he said you can use a longer coil than stock that creates a greater length of time in the magnetic gap so im going to look into doing that because I have a video saved where you can wind your own voice coil. Then my brother taught me about what happens with a stiffer suspension as opposed to looser. I forgot to ask him about the surround types though. By the way you can recone the older generation alpine type r's too. I have a video with a guy doing it on a 10. As far as that power im using not being much actually it is because most subs have a 1 time box rise at least typically so a 1500 watt amp that puts out say 1500 at 1 ohm actually only delivers the 2 ohm rating of the amp in reality thats why most people try to wire an amp lower than rated ohm load so the box rise doesnt create as much power loss being delivered to the subwoofer BUT this is bad because as you know amplifier efficiency goes way down so it creates a much higher amount of amperage from your charging system to create that power and it shortens the life of the amp or you can fry your amp if you dont have ENOUGH box rise. This is why I believe its better for daily users to have regulated amps like mine instead of unregulated. See with a regulated amp All of my 80 amp of rms draw is going to create rated power which is good for stock alternator and battery setups. Where as a 1500 watt amp would be needed to do the same work my amp does creating a potential 150 amp draw on a stock charging system and battery causing COSTLY problems to solve to avoid that dreaded voltage drop and premature dead battery. But it wont be done for the mass market probably because its cheaper to build unregulated amps and it sells more amps when you have a larger power rating stamped on the amplifier. The only company that went full bore with regulated amps for spl use and daily use was jbl with their jbl crown 6000gti. Heres the stats....

from JBLs website these ratings are RMS
Output Power at 14.4V and ≤1% THD+N (CEA-2006):
2 x 2600W @ 4 ohms
1 x 8110W @ 4 ohms
1 x 7400W @ 1 ohm
S/N Ratio: 65dBA (1 Watt, 4 ohms)
Effective Damping Factor: 6.39 @ 4 ohms
Freq. Response: 10Hz ∼ 270Hz (-3dB)
Fuse: 600A internal (external 500A minimum)
Dimensions: 29.38" x 23" x 6.5" (74.6cm x 58.4cm x 16.5cm)
Weight: 88 lb. (40 kg.)

Also heres an example of box rise on a daily system using a hifonics zrx 3000.1d wired at 1 ohm on two powerbase 3xl 12's and these arent high bl motors im sure...higher bl motors tend to create much worse box rise.

18.5aX60.2v@45Hz=1113W
19.2aX59.8v@40Hz=1148W
25.0aX55.0v@35Hz=1357W
26.0aX56.2v@34Hz=1461W
29.3aX55.5v@32Hz=1626W
28.0aX55.4v@31Hz=1551W
28.0aX56.0v@30Hz=1568W

and heres the amps rated power at different ohm loads

4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
1 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
As you can see the box had box rise to at least 2 ohms aprox. which was probably at the boxes port tune.
with this for his charging system

so far, this system contains

1 Hifonics ZRX3000.1D
1 HFI100.4
Sony DSX-S100
Powerbass 3XL-6c Front and Rear
2 Powerbass 3XL-12D1's (wired down to 1 ohm)
Soundstream MPQ-7XO EQ
1 Kinetik HC-1400
2 Kitetik HC-600B's

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23858
Little help for this noob here. LOL.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/709495.html

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4481
Hi guys. Been a minute, hope all of you are doing good!

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4482
Holy hell!! I joined this forum 6 years ago! It was a good run while it lasted. Learned lots here. Kinda miss the old days.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25468
I'm still here man. I see your girl is back in town. Good to see. She is a beauty for sure. Don't pull an Andrew Capps on us!!!

Going to be 100+ tomorrow. I have a horse shoe BBQ to go to. Debating on that or sitting inside with the AC set at 75.

Hmmmmm..........103 degrees but with free beer, food, shoes and girls. As opposed to sitting inside with the AC......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25469
I'm torn, I really am.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17216
Hey jesse whats up? On another note I just got a great deal on a quad core i7 pc with the 2600k processor 3400 x 4 3800 with turbo x 4 and with the right cooling you can clock these pcs to 5.2 x 4 haha. I havent figured out how to use my bios settings to over clock but I was at 45c at idle with my cooler and its safe up to 72 c but im not going that high. Can you say monster pc. I want to get a solid state drive for the os yet to have 18 second boot up times and faster read write speeds. I also want to get a nuctua cooler and better case cooling fans tha are silent for my pc to go crazy overclocking like I said above. All on air cooling no water cooling.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25472
Anyone here have Comcast? Well, except Rovin lol. I'm contemplating switching. I got an offer today to get 250+ channels of Tv and high speed internet for $49/month and no contract. Seeing as I pay $120/month for Direct Tv and Verizon internet I just HAVE to consider it. A $70/month savings is just too good to pass up.

I've been a sat Tv guy the past 8 years and apart from the sporadic reception problems I've had little complaints. Well, except for the never ending rate hikes.

Any feedback fellas?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17312
sup guys

my internet modem die since july 2nd & the cable company technician guy who was supposed to come change it canceled his appointments with me 5 times during a 3wk period & was going to again when i called the company yesterday & spoke to a supervisor who sent another guy today to finally change it , took 10mins but a 3wk wait - oh well at least im back on ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25491
Just keeping the hope alive.

Rovin, Back on is better than nothing.

And trying to keep this legacy thread/tradition alive.

For whatever it's worth.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10790
whats goin on B B B boyyyyyyyyyyys????? long time no talk!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25509
Sure is. What mountain were you off climbing? Lots of regs vanished. Natural I suppose.

How are your boys? Growing like weeds???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17314
WOW ! been about 2-3yrs man

where the heck have u been ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17315
WOW ! been about 2-3yrs man

where the heck have u been ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17316
oh boy the go slow period is here again ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25517
Yeah.

At least preseason football started tonight.

We have are first ever female ref too. Oooooooooooo lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17318
my weekly post ...

was watching some old movie classics recently - last night i saw mad max 2 - the road warrior ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25521
Winding down my trip to Georgia. Didn't get a house for my parents. The banks/real estate agents are just too greedy in their games. They don't care at all about the dreams of others if it doesn't line their own pockets. You wouldn't believe the corruption that's going on in the real estate world right now. Due to the recession/economy everyone is stabbing everyone else in the back. Bottom line is the connected investors are buying up all the foreclosed properties with the real estate agent's help and squashing the average buyer from any sales. This way the investors kick back a percentage to the listing agent for doing so. THAT means anyone looking for a home will NEVER see the $$ as listed. Instead it will be 50% higher after their mark up.

It's not ethical and certainly not legal but done ALL over. My parents have seen 100+ homes and bid on at least 5 of them and all were refused. They were told they will go to auction.......even after 30 minutes of being listed. Normally an asking price is "THE" price. Not so today.

WHY?

Because if you inquire about a property through an agent of your own it means the listing agent won't see the full commission. It must be shared between him and your own. If, however, you buy from the listing agent then he gets the full commission. That means any/all inquiries from another agent get an immediate response of: pending or under contract.

There are unwritten laws forbidding this throughout the real estate world but it is almost never followed. Bottom line is if you want a property listed by another agent than your own you can pretty much expect it off limits. They simply will NOT sell it through your agent because it means 1/2 commission instead of full. Even the owners are oblivious to their actions because it's all in the listing agent's hands.

My parents had bid on a $500,000 property this am and because of the corruption of the listing agents involved they were told: "Sorry, you're 10 hours late.". Why? Because the listing agent had too much commission to lose by selling it through another Realtor. He was waiting for someone on his end to buy it. Meanwhile the seller has no clue there are bids at all because his agent is squashing them for his own interests. It's a sick game they play and it's done all the time.

So the distraught buyers go about their way thinking their dream home has been sold but in reality it isn't, it's at the agent's whim, so they can bank the best commission off it. The owner is kept out of the loop by design.

My folks have seen 150+ homes over 4 months and put asking price bids on 5 of them with all the same response: "Sorry, you JUST missed the deadline for auction sale. It will now go to the highest bidder."

It's what they do. Put a crazy low price tag on a property so it attracts the most interest. THEN when the agent responds that there are multiple bids (bogus by the way) it's going to a bid war and they have a feeding frenzy. It's what they want. It's also unethical and they don't care.

I know, just another BS story about how someone screwed someone over bit. I just like to vent when I see them. In this case it cost my folks their last/dream home. All because of the greed of the real estate agents.

They simply couldn't care less how their commissions are filled.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17319
wow sorry to hear all that

corruption & evils ways will never end no matter where ur from ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17322

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25527
Yeah it seems like that Rovin.

My folks did find another house off a lake. Two docks too! Beautiful home. They put a bid in and turns out they are the highest one. Yahoo right? Well not so fast.

Now because of their age and their existing mortgage the bank is requiring them to pay off more of their outstanding debt in order to qualify for another mortgage.

See, they can't tell the bank they intend to pay off the loan in 6 months after their current homes sells because let's face it, banks only issue mortgages to pull in the long term interests they demand. No bank will go through the hassle/paperwork if it's only going to yield them a tiny sum. They want 30 years of crazy interest to suckle on!!!

So now it's a card game and one my folks aren't up to. They just want out of Jersey and into Georgia. There doesn't seem to be an easy button for that.

Anyway here's a pic taken from off the rear deck of the house they're fighting over now. Nice scenery. My fingers are crossed for them.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17323
great looking backyard - i hope they get it too

wow now it seems its just u & i posting here now .......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25529
Well like many this site is one of probably 20 I visit every day. As the traffic dwindles here it gets easier and easier to drift away.

Watching the Republican convention speech from Mitt Romney right now. As much as I hated saying it many months ago I have to say I was right. He WILL be our next president. I never cared for a republican view on American values because they push traditional values while running for prez but still have their own agendas in mind.

They're businessmen. They'll tell the voters they care and that they came from the same side of the fence but in truth they have NEVER done without. They don't know what it takes to live on minimum wage or how to tell your kids their losing their home. They have always lived the fat life and will continue to run the country to suit THEIR needs.

Romney is playing the sympathy card on us and it happens EVERY election whose mouth was watering for the seat.

Seriously, how can anyone who lives among the top 2% even possibly expect to convince the masses he's "one of us"????

I'm a member of the "none of the above" this year, yet again.

Kiss the babies, promise change, tell stories that enforce your great parenting, ect.

Ok,/rant.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17324
hey 'paul' happy birthday buddy & all the best ! ......

Upload

Upload

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25538
Lol thanks!!!

Been quite slow around these parts. Making me feel even older.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17325
yep thats why i didnt bother to make u a b\d thread on the sub section since u might be lucky to get 5 h\b greetings with how stagnant here has been - lol

so how did u spend ur b\d after work ? ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25539
Nothing actually. Work has been dogging me. I work a full time job, then take work home at night AND work on the weekends. I took it upon myself to call out on Friday seeing as it was somewhat of a special day and got texted immediately by my boss. He threw down a guilt trip on me and I eventually logged on from home and put in 7 hrs. I went in this am to print out plans so I can work tonight as well as all day tomorrow.

I'm just fed up with the place. I wear three hats and get paid for one. The sales staff is incredible in that they have no respect for the natural order of things. They just demand it or threaten to go to the CEO. Bottom line it's just like trying to pour a gallon's worth of water into a 6oz glass. Then when you spill a drop you get slammed. They don't care that it's impossible, just get it done.

Anyway I brought all this up to our GMO a year ago and told him I didn't want this job and to find something else for me. No dice. They know they CAN'T find anyone with my background to do what I do for what they pay me. So they leave me on the frying pan. Been cooking for far too long. Time for a change but I just don't know where yet.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2872
Paul...'
Happy Birthday and welcome to the wide world of commodity labor.

And when you finally give up and tell 'em good bye, it will be YOUR fault, not that you were over tasked or simply beaten up too often.

Management usually only responds to brinksmanship, threats, or coercion.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25540
Yup that's how it rolls in big corps. The turn around rate of new employees here is embarrassing. The company leans far too heavily on a select few and when their strings eventually break and quit it's just a phone call to replace you.

It's ironic too that our company pushes so many "family" oriented mantras. They advertise to the world that the company's goals revolve around the happiness and success of not only itself but its' employees. What a crock. In the end they are just like any other large profit minded machine. EVERYONE is expendable and tell your sob story to the next guy. Bonuses and perks are for upper management only, expense accounts and company cars too. Golf outings and box seats to the games as well.

What does the general population get? Denied even a cost of living increase in 4 years. OT eliminated to boost P&L. Increase in employee health care costs and a pathetic employer matched 401K plan. No more turkeys at Thanksgiving, that's an expense they can do without. Did I mention they had the shop work on Labor day weekend?

At least for Christmas last year we all got company store sweatshirts.

Yeah there are far worse places to work I guess. Yes any job today should be deemed valuable. It's just when you saw yourself so much further ahead not 5 years ago and you're kept pushed to the edge every single day, you have to step back and try to imagine the better life.

Gas keeps rising, taxes go up every year, utilities and food keep getting more expensive, ect. The "American" dream is about as easy to achieve today as winning the powerball, and it will almost take that to pay for it too!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2876
Company I worked for was going the route of everybody does more with less. familiar story.
After I gave notice, I called the CEO on why, with everyone doing more with less, they just hired / or created a position for another board member at a couple million / year...with all bennies and salary. We sure could have used some help, since we apparently had the coin to spare. Of course, nobody had gotten a raise for a couple years. And, the company had MILLIONS in the bank. We even had to fend off a hostile takeover by another firm.....
And THIS after the original CEO and member of the founding family of the company, had gotten caught....hand in cookie jar, basically cooking the books. The accountant who straightened out THAT mess, as a consultant, made some outrageous sum DAILY and also bonus / etc....etc.....
Of course, during all this, the ESOP plan went away....Employee Stock Ownership Plan where you get stock at a good price......AND the replacement profit sharing plan lasted about 2 years.....maybe only 1....memory fails.

Atlas is shrugging. If you don't know what that means...by any and all means, look it up.
Best freebie? The real ceramic coffee mug. They'll be collectible in a couple centuries.

Just wait for the HyperInflation to come. The Fed prints money like it was going out of style, which it IS. The bill? Nearly incalculable. World debt is over 1,000 trillion $ and rising. Please see Wiki article on BIS. These guys basically hold all the paper and will end up in charge. My 401? Taking it now thru a 72t distribution, since I'll bet in another decade it won't be worth XXX, no matter WHO gets elected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25541
Yeah it's a pinch a new prez won't fix either. The middle class is shrinking at an alarming rate.

My brother-in-law works for Sears as a district manager of heating and air for the Northeast region. They also do home improvements such as siding, kitchens/baths and such. To put it in perspective he is seeing the company being sold off piece by piece by the CEO. A company with the background and household name like Sears, who is on the brink of selling itself off piece by piece is a HUGE warning sign. In case you haven't noticed the retail side of the giant has dropped off the face of the earth. They are dropping Lands End from their clothing line, have eliminated paint as a leg in their hardware dept and rumors are they will sell off the Craftsman name and product line to Home Depot. Kenmore products are about to be dropped/sold and anyone working in any Sears auto center better clean up their resumes as well.

How do you lose Lands End, Kenmore, Craftsman and auto without seeing the big picture?

He gives Sears 2 years. They are selling off the retail giant brick by brick. He can only hope now that they branch his division off as a separate entity, allowing him full control over the home improvement division. If not, he's out pounding the streets as well.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2879
The Sears name may still be worth something. They may morph into an online presence to replace the old, original, catalogue stores.

I needed a part for a sears lawnmower. I could have ordered it, perhaps, thru the local Sears store, but went to the parts warehouse outlet about 60 miles each way. Turns out, they are no longer Sears, having been sold to some independent operator. The part I got was MIS MARKED and I ended up making a second trip. OUCH!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25549
What's up dude's????

Just tossing the cells lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25550
Rovin, I know you still check in here.

What up brother lol???

Yeah I know this place it a desert.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25554
5 month old thread FTL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17326
havent checked here in about 2wks since sad to say here is pretty much a goner

if wasnt for u & i either 1 of us wud be pretty much talking to our selves here & on a blue moon 1 of the old gang may pop in but thats pretty much the sad situation

sub section has died too , seems everybody has left but i will still pop in every few wks for old times sake

at least we have fb to still keep in contact ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17231
I decided to check in on you guys. Sorry i just forgot about this site and been posting on bodybuilding.com.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25564
Wow! I have absolutely nothing to say.

Just thought I'd "say" that lol.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2948
The election kind of took the breath out of me, too.

But not to worry, the Big Culling is coming to a planet near you....certainly within a couple decades.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17328
nothin much going on here too ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25573
Yeah even with the new forum layout (about 5 years too late admin) things are falling off the face of the Ecoustic planet. I mean even the sat section is slowing down. Eeeek.

Username: Seanxthc

Post Number: 1
hi there ive been reading for a month now and have a few questions, i was confused a bit about a post you made back in '09...regarding 45 degree bends am i correct in that i should use 45's for the bends ? and not round them ? (my port is 13" by 7") at 30Hz i got a length of 9'5".....im wondering if i do a 45 should it measure 7" from center of 45 to inside corner ? (leaving the rest of the measurements from the corner more then 7"?) or should i make it a bit wider and closer to the inside corner as to make the measurements 7" at the most leaving the rest of the 45's distance to the corner less then 7"? .... i really appreciate your help, i was also wondering the best caulk to use as well as if bracing with 1" round wooden dowels every foot and if they should be for the 7" length or 13" length or both. and last what if any difference would doubling two 3/4 mdf peices around the box would make and or help? thank you for your help...Sean

Username: Seanxthc

Post Number: 2
hi there ive been reading for a month now and have a few questions, i was confused a bit about a post you made back in '09...regarding 45 degree bends am i correct in that i should use 45's for the bends ? and not round them ? (my port is 13" by 7") at 30Hz i got a length of 9'5".....im wondering if i do a 45 should it measure 7" from center of 45 to inside corner ? (leaving the rest of the measurements from the corner more then 7"?) or should i make it a bit wider and closer to the inside corner as to make the measurements 7" at the most leaving the rest of the 45's distance to the corner less then 7"? .... i really appreciate your help, i was also wondering the best caulk to use as well as if bracing with 1" round wooden dowels every foot and if they should be for the 7" length or 13" length or both. and last what if any difference would doubling two 3/4 mdf peices around the box would make and or help? thank you for your help...Sean

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17330
wow i forgot about here & my last post was a mth ago .....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25582
Dude. I forgot to wish you a happy birthday!

I think we're the only ones here anyway lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17333
thanks man

yup

wonder if we will finally make that 80 posts b4 2012 is over ......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17334
past couple wks i been killing some time playing fb games like pool , tetris , pacman , bubble games etc

fun addictive stuff...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25589
Yeah reluctantly I too play a lot of FB games. I will NEVER pay for them though.

On vaca until January 2nd. Nice feeling. When asked where I was going or doing by my boss I quickly responded "NOWHERE AND NOTHING".

Work has me in so many knots it's not funny. Time to kill some brain cells and let them unwind.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17335
happy holidays to whoever sees this ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25591
Back atcha!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25592
Even tho it seems to be just the 2 of us Rovin have a happy new year bud!!!

I have plans to have dinner with my kids and it's off to kill some brain cells until midnight where we get crazy with some illegal fireworks lol.

No driving of course. Safety is no accident.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17337
just checking in here b4 2012 is gone

i usually go by my sis & bro in law each yr but this yr i'm home just relaxing

thanks man

yep sadly just 2 of us now - have a good 1 & happy new yr 2013 to u & urs ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17338
just have to make the 80 posts to finish this b4 2013 is here ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us