Mini disposable camera

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23823
Everyone can use a mini-disposable camera one time or another in their lives. It comes in handy.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16104
This is true.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23824
The weekend is almost here. What's everyone up to?

I thought this weekend I just relax at home and do nothing. I haven't had any time to myself in a long time. I just want to lay in bed all day and watch TV. I've been working way too much lately. LOL.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17159
^lazy azz - lol

looong wk end here in trinidad & tobago - its our crapnival , mon & tues is a holiday so 4 day wk end , will find some stuff to do to keep me occupied

just now d\l his album & im listening to this song

not really a country music fan but this song is excellent ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23825
LOL Rovin. I've seen pictures of carnival in your country. You got girls with big racks parading around the streets in their bikini. If I ever go visit your country, it has to be during the carnival. LOL.

Rum + pon + girls in bikini = happy Chad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17160
haha u perv

hey of course i look at that part too ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17161

this just came over the radio & its been a while since i heard it - probably 1 of my all time favorites from her ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23826
Classic.

I just love girls Rovin. LOL.

There s a Facebook page called Fap Nation. You should like that page. They post some great pictures. LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fap-Nation/228332343899564

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17162
got to watch that page when nobody is around otherwise they will think im a perv - lol ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16109
Olivia Newton-John FTW. There was a version of "I Honestly Love You" that she did a duet with i-forget-which-i-think-it-was-babyface that was pretty cool.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17163
i will rate her\ONJ a 100 times better than most of those female "artists" of today - she is a icon in my book

so whats up with u guys today saturday ???

i work mon-sat so im here at work chillin - lol ....

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25342
Taking new kitchen cabinet doors over to my folks today. Spent the week making, gluing, sanding and priming them. I saved them $500 from ordering them from Home Depot. They're selling their house this year to move to GA and since they don't have $15,000 for a new kitchen they are doing what they can.

Chad this doesn't pertain to you but who else is ready for spring? We've had almost no snow in Jersey this year and it doesn't bother me! Looking forward to hanging outdoors more.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23827
LOL Paul. What is snow? Hahahaha.

Pretty much a chill Saturday for me. I just got back from the muffler shop. I couldn't stand my truck being loud and my lady friends were complaining when they were riding in my truck. So I put my stock muffler back on. I must say I am enjoying the silence.

This reminds me, gonna go see Lacuna coil next weekend along with Megadeth, Motorhead, and Volbeat. It's the gigantour. So in honor of Lacuna Coil and me enjoying the silence, here's a nice song.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2711
I never thought I'd see the day that activity on this site started to dwindle.

Crazy

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23828
Hey it's the Doktah. Wassup man. Where have you been hiding?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17167
i love old classics like this ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25345
You're not old enough for music like this lol!

I actually like oldies. (For me that's 50's, 60's and early 70's).

I was forced to listen to it by my mentor/carpenter teacher/boss as we worked. I learned so much from him.

Hard to believe even music from the 80's today is considered "oldies".

Makes me feel more like one.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16113
It's not the age it's the mileage

Speaking of aging...why is this forum still in this format??? You'd think mangement would have changed this to the same vbulletin format the the more popular sites are using nowadays.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17168
i always go way back & listen to where recorded music came from like the days of elvis & the beatles & ppl even b4 from the 50s

no heavy bass & computer generated beats in those days but quality of music with actual instruments & good ol clean lyrics without swearing that u cud listen to in front ur folks or grandparents were very cool in my book - so every now\then i flashback to listen to that stuff

i have a couple cool collections from time\life that i d\l

yea we fairly often say how the forum is stuck in the ancient days but E is probably on the back burner to its owner\s & it wud cost some $ to upgrade so they dont seem to care if it dies a natural death & they move on to something more worth their time ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16119
I find myself listening to Rob Thomas lately. The kid has some good music.

Yup, this place hasn't changed since 04. And still only one moderator.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25347
Oh there are several "claimed" moderators lol, but yes only one.

It seems to me this place isn't his first place of business. He'll answer emails occasionally but won't address any real issues. The balance of us are left to interpret his lack of action as a lack of interest in his own investment. Kinda weird no?

It runs but kinda on a wobble.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16124
Lots of dead forum and spammers are running rampant. I have fun with them at least.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17171
funny how u mentioned rob thomas because 2 days ago i d\l his albums , indeed he have some songs

this is probably my fav from him ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16129
Excellent song!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25348
Lol Berny. I too have fun with them. I even had one email me threatening me to remove my response to his spam. That he was going to contact the admin and have me banned!!

LOLOLOLOL.

I also frequent the sat section for the odd humor. It's a zoo over there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17172
wtf

iz u serious that he is gonna report u for interrupting his spamming ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16134
I think some of these spammers are using Google Translate to post some of their spam.

I try to stay away from the sat section...holy cow, those guys are a world of their own

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23829
LOL. Spam ftw. LOL.

Just one more day and I get to go see Megadeth, Motorhead, Volbeat, and Lacuna Coil at Gigantour. I can't wait. I bought the tickets back in November so I have been waiting for a long time. LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2712
I've been around.

Still working on my degree, and planning a wedding. I got engaged in September, and our wedding is set for September 1st this year.

I miss coming here though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16138
Don't do it man! Run, be free, stay single!

I keed, I keed...congratulations!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23830
Congrats Doktah!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25349
Wow. Everyone moving on and doing their own thing. Then coming back in their own time.

Drivingreckless was here not too long ago and I suspect Wolfman too.

I'm sure there are a lot of old regs that sit back and wait for their time to pounce in their $.02.

I want like 10 members back. In no order and in no preference. Some just for the entertainment!

Muddy
Longo
Polo
Logan
Lilrob. Oh yeah. He's a trip.
Berny Mac
Canaan
Charlie
Chauncey. Even with drama comes reminiscent things.
Wolfman. Too funny a guy.
Drivingreckless
Hunterw
Jake Papa. Man what sweet builds.
Our boy Jesse
Kevin Previe
Yanks

ok so that's like 16. I could add 20-30 more. This is just from the sub section!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23831
What about your buddies over at the Home Theater section Paul?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25352
Eh. There's a few worth mentioning and a few........not lol.

Leo is a good all around member. Very smart and has a sharp grasp on reality. He's a keeper!

I really hate debating with a particular member over there so I haven't in years. Anyone who frequents that section knows who I speak of. Let's just say even Glasswolf has battled with him. Some dogs bark just because they are good at it. Sometimes you just have to walk away while the dog is still barking.........(Being married will teach you that). There are others who are very knowledgeable as well but stay inside his shadow. I suppose mainly because the "alpha male" condition. Shame really. I bet some of them want to knife him in the back lol. Others who dare to contest him are up against a HUGE wall which some have tried to climb but fail as well.

It's not that he/she is right or wrong but you don't have to try and maintain dominance over a forum because of self proclaimed stature. You are known by your peers by how they see you. If you come off like a Naz1 dictator then expect the rep that comes with it I say.

Just my $.02.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16141
Who was that guy that was from England and he had these spectacularly elaborate home theater system that was cobbled together from broken down old theaters. I believe he was some sort of projectionist. Some of his rants were totally out of this world and he would post these pic bombs of really NSFW pics...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17174
congrats man

its good to see 1 or 2 old time members pop up from time to time

meanwhile , take in a good song ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25353
Berny, you are talking about Andy Summers. Or "Cocoon". He was a trip! And also still among us lol. Lurking and posting under false names. He used to always rant about the theater that was closing he loved.

I remember one thread when he was stalking his neighbor and taking pictures, then posting them on here. He's a riot. Something about them smoking or some chit.

Upload
Upload

It's times like those I miss lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16144
That's the guy!!! LOL! He was a trip...I would love to hang out with that guy. Maybe next year...I am planning a trip to England sometime after the Olympics. That is if I don't get hired...

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4494
What's up guys? Can't believe how slow things are these days... even the OT section. What do you guys think about these rims? Trying to go for a clean simple OEM look. It's a Photoshopped pic.

They are Elbrus i02's

Upload

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4495
stfu julian

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17177
nice n simple - looks good to me ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16145
Looks good!

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4496
Thanks for the opinions guys. I dunno if I'll ever actually get some but its fun looking at whats out there. I'm really diggin' these but they don't sell em anymore.

Upload

Also, anyone have any experience with removing stock tint? I'm gonna retint my windows this summer but I gotta figure out the best way to remove the stock tint. Is it just as simple as peeling it off and using soapy water and a razor blade?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16150
It's actually as simple as you said....simple but labor intensive. The adhesive is a total pain, though. The back tint is a nightmare, the defroster grid is very sensitive.

Did it once...never again.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4497
hmmm I wonder if you can just put a layer of tint over the existing tint?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16151
uhhh...NOOOOOO!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23832
You should lower it. It looks sick.

Upload

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4498
Lol yeah guess that wouldn't work. I never thought about how hard it would be to remove the rear window tint with the defroster... ughhh why do they even bother putting a tint on when its that light?!?

Chad, pretty sure I'd never lower it haha.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25357
Yup, I've removed tint before. Soapy water and a nice wide razor does the trick. You will NEVER peel it off successfully and the residue is a pain trying to remove using chemicals, which will probably ruin the glass.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16152
It would be easier to have the rear window replaced altogether. Check your Safelite Autoglass if they can do that for you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17186
i was just killing some time strolling thru old sections & i saw the name "young james" - wow i totally forgot about this guy who was once 1 of us in this section but his last post was on April 01, 2008

chad i think u shud remember him couple yrs ago when all of us used to go on AIM in the evenings after work

dude just totally dropped off E almost 4yrs ago ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17187
"""Your Name (Displayed next to your posts): Chauncey Brown
Last Logged In: March 01, 2009 """

he too just suddenly disappeared ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25358
^^^ Well that was by design. Once his "secret" got thrown out there his rep here vanished like a f@rt in the wind.

Same goes for Wolfman and Logan. Some guys you trust and others must pay cash!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23833
Yeah Rovin. I remember that dude. LOL.

Alright guys, I just ordered a handgun. LOL. I ordered the Sig Sauer SP2022.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17193
now dont go committing suicide there bud - there must be a better way to continue living ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17194
what happen with chauncey again - i cant remember too good

sold\scammed somebody something & they never got it ? ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16154
I don't think I was here when that chauncey incident rolled. What happened?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25360
There were several incidents. I forget the complete details but one of them was a picture of a bunch of Kicker amps he said he had installed. He claimed they were a particular model but other members called him out on it. Something about the end caps in his pic. It went down that he lied about the amps being his.

Then someone else "saw" him on another forum posting his ride. Turned out he drove a Grand Am and not the sweet SUV he always showed off in this forum?

It didn't take long and everyone pinned him a fraud and he never showed since. He always claimed he worked for Nasa remember lol? He said he had a LOT of personal issues.

A young lad who p1mps it out on the streets, a true hound with the babes, all the bling and baddest car audio......who works for Nasa? Something just doesn't add up lol.

If you are then why did you leave? If you aren't then why make it up?

Shout out to Chauncey if you're reading this!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16156
Ouch...that's nuts!

I remember this one member who was claiming to be some sort of martial artist and in the Special Forces or something. Got really mad when I called him out, LOLOLOL! His rants were something vicious and bordering on racist. Poor sap got band really quick-like!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25361
Some take online forums EXTREMELY serious and may even use them as a replacement for normal life. It can really destroy any social interaction they may have once had with the outside world. Many use it as a disguise and portray themselves online as they "want" to see themselves in real life. Others use it to vent anger that would normally be vented inside their own bubble, instead of vented in a public one.

There are true wackos out there and some have discovered the glorious thing we call the internet. Anyone who wanders over into the sat section know just what I mean lol.

We all exaggerate a bit and can forgive the occasional white lie from others but sometimes the piper has to be paid on some tall tales. The online world has taught us as much as its' brought us, that we're all human.

And still as screwed up!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23834
I don't think I ever exaggerated about the audio equipment I owned on this forum. LOL. I love showing off so I posted pics right after I bought them. However, I gotta admit, I did exaggerate a bit on my age. I made myself a bit younger than I actually was. Now that I hit the big 40, there is no point. LOL.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25363
CHAD!!!

You son of a Bish.

We are the same age.

You "lied" to me years ago lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23835
Hahahaha I like to call it exaggeration. LOL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17196
omg , no wonder u eased up on car audio cause ur an ole f@rt now ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23836
LOL Yeah Rovin. I was at least in my early 30s when I joined this forum. Now I am matured.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16158
Oh jeebus...we've been members of this forum for a while now. I just realized I've been trolling this site for almost 9 years.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23837
Yeah Berny. Time sure flies. It seems like it goes faster as you get older. I remember when I was a teenager, I couldn't wait til I was 21 so I could legally drink. Time was felt like it was going real slow at time.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23838
Hey guys, should I lift my truck?

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16159
I'll leave it as is. But if you are into that kind of thing...why the hell not?
But with gas prices the way they are nowadays, I'd trade that in for a Civic :P

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23839
Yeah the gas prices are insane lately. It's up to $4.50 a gallon here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17197
at ur old age it wud be harder for u to climb up ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23841
LOL Rovin. Come on man. Hahahahaha.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25364
If you're doing it for off road reasons that's one thing. Just for looks I say leave it. Sometimes the classiest look is stock. Especially for trucks.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23842
Thanks Paul. We think alike since we are the same age.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17198
that makes alot of sense so i agree

at the other end of the spectrum u have guys who want to slam it to the ground & either scenario can be a pain in da butt stooping down or climbing up to get in ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23843
I am liking keeping the car the way it was from the factory. Modding and changing things just makes the value drop and things tend to break faster. This goes for car audio also. I'm happy with the stock sound. (I can't believe I just said that).

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25366
Lol Chad. In Cali there aren't even bumps in the road from what I hear. All smooth as glass. Allows you guys to ride 3" off the ground.

In Jersey we have pot holes and speed bumps that would tear apart all your ground effects and low riders lol. Shoot even in my old Camaro I would bottom out on slight bumps with only one passenger. This place sucks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17199
i try to not make my ride look too outstanding with fancy stuff to attract thieves so most i do with mine is some decent rims & a decent low wattage sound system that looks stock too

right now im rolling on some 15s with high 60 series profile because those 17s with low profile feel like crap especially on a rough roads ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23844
Yeah we do have some smooth road out here.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23845
Paul, you remember the good ole days in High School when gas was less than $1 a gallon? God how I miss those days. Me and my friends would all scounge up some loose change and that was enough to put some gas in the car to go cruising around for some girls on a Friday afternoon when school got out. LOL.

Then when the gas price went up to almost $2 a gallon, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. LOL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16165
Yay...81 on the thread. New one started.

And on those gas prices...I remember back in 1985 when I first started paying attention to gas prices , I was in California at a Union 76 gas staion., unleaded was $1.25. It was pretty stable at that price for a loooooong time. It was less than a dollar in Texas in 2003-2005. It was just recently when these ridiculous prices started seeing the light of day. There was an uproar when it broke the $2.00 barrier.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17225
um am i going insane or am i not seeing our thread that had 35 posts in it ? ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16186
Yup, the thread disappeared!!! WTF

Username: Kawaii

Post Number: 3
disposable?? lol! is this a "click-and-break" cam??

Username: Kikowaseem

Post Number: 1
Of course! It is really true.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help