Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22465
Can it do that??????

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11051
only if you don't put the ball-gag in...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22467
Bought another pop up canopy yesterday. Also another gazebo for my backyard. Looking to get yet one more pop up for this Summer.

That will make it 5 tents available to rent. We shall see how it goes. Hmmmmmmm.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16090
^good luck with it

continuing d pc talk from our last thread

our very 1st pc about 10yrs ago had a massive 4g hard drive & i think it was 56bit ram , processor was a pentium 2 with windows 98 , NFS2 was d hottest game at that time

now there are 32 & 64g in a little pen drive

my current desk top has a 500g hd , 2mb ram & i think its a 2.3 dual core

laptop has 250g hd , 2mb ram 1.8 core 2

i might be slighty off with d processor models i posted there but its around d same ballpark

i dont play games on my pc since i have a ps2 which i dont use again & a wii which i play about 2-3 times\wk depending on my mood ....

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11055
yeah, my most recent computer is the nicest one i have ever owned, and it's really just average in the computer world.

it has 750gb HD
8gb RAM
and 2.6 GHz processor

definitely the fastest computer i have ever owned too.
my last desktop was really nice, but you couldnt do a lot before it started hanging up with 1gb of RAM.

fuhgeddaboutit with my laptop. 20gb HD, 256MB of RAM and i think it has a 2 GHz processor. you couldnt open firefox and itunes without it locking up. lmao

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22482
Yeah FB recommends 2 gigs of ram just to surf there. Open a game app with less and you're done.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11071
really? i didnt know that. i wonder why FB needs so much RAM for their website. damn...

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13744
Thinking of going back to school guys probably for computer networking.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16095
go 4 it ...

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11073
yeah man why not!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5112
hey guys wats goin on? Been a while I bought a house but have no internet at my parents house on the computer right now lol. I need to wait till June after the wedding to get back to the 21st century

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16101
wow ! - havent seen u on here since last yr i believe

good to know ur alive & that things r shaping up for u ...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5114
ya u know just hanging out and been working and what not. how have you been?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16104
im fine - same ol same ol ...

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13747
happy b day to me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16111
heeeeeeeeeeey ! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA ....

Upload

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13749
Thanks Rovin

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22527
Have a good one Sean!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1510
Happy birthday Sean!

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13750
Thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4305
"my current desk top has a 500g hd , 2mb ram & i think its a 2.3 dual core

laptop has 250g hd , 2mb ram 1.8 core 2"

you mean 2gb of ram not 2 megabytes haha

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22550
Jesse is on a mission in the sat section lol. Trust me dude, I've been there. The place is a zoo. Run by, well, we'll just say financially motivated lunatics. Seeing as they monitor this thread as well, obviously, I won't go into further detail. I've even been accused of posting under an alias lololol.

I admire your actions though.

Be sure though that your posts/threads will be deleted as soon as those members "In charge" inform the true admin of them, like a puppet.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13494
Mr Larrea

You act like a kid!

You started trouble with the sat section with your stupid comments and charge about their top helpers!

You will not like it if we rot your Car Audio section which we will no doing because this is a kid act!

Approved a bashing on our sat section prove how stupid you are!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22554
I started trouble in the sat section??!!!!

I acted like a kid??!!!

I have seem my fair share of manipulative trolls and you top the cake!

Rot my car audio section??!! It is NOT my section at all but one that belongs to everyone!! At least now you admit what you're doing over in the sat section, rotting it!!!

Top helpers?!!!!! You mean the countless threads where you and your buddy call other members whoores, idiots and b1tches?

Tell me this, oh mighty one. Why are there 10 times the amount of people who want you gone than want you around?!!!!

Go ahead and email Brian once again about me to TRY and get your way! THAT is the true actions of a kid!!!! That is how stupid YOU are!!!!

Do you see how childish all those exclamation marks can be now?

Wow. Just........wow.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16152
so nobody posts here any more ?

man sean - thats about 2nd or 3rd time u had us all thinking u were going spl ...

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13809
I know to be honest im still not sure what im going to do...could be either or still shh

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11856
I'm here

Kind of. Going through a lot of sh1t in life right now so that's my reason for absence, teacher lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22604
Been dealing with my son's baseball and daughter's soccer and stuff. Planted a peach tree in the front yard. Gearing up for summer with the tent rentals. Have yet to pull the trigger but will soon.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11098
saving up for a handgun...

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2696
^

Springfield XDM

Badass gun

I just can't let this place die. I come on here once every 6 months but I think about you all at least once a week.

<3 you all

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22607
Muddy, what for? I've always wanted one just for haha's myself. Down south most everyone has one but up north it's viewed as an intention of a crime. Even if you have the license and a permit, when you get pulled over, and it's spotted, they pull the panic button and soon enough you have 4 state troopers with their guns drawn on you.

Ain't no gun racks in my state either. If you show a gun, rifle, shotgun, or whatever out your back window, you WILL be pulled over and treated like the devil here. Might even draw the helicopters, followed by press.

It's THAT uptight here.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1523
IMO the only reason anyone should have a gun is only when they are going hunting.

Other than that, why the hell would you want a gun for no reason? To look cool? Having a gun always creates more violence, even if you don't tend to use it. Look at it this way, if your hiding a gun at your house and someone robs your home while your knocked out asleep....and finds your gun.....who do you think that gun is going to be pointed at?

I work with the PD and I've seen this situation waaaayyy too many times. Its stupid and pointless to have a gun for fun. Especially if you have kids and family around - regardless of where you hide the gun. Again thats just my opinion.

O ya, if you get caught with a gun down here, regardless if you have a license or not, you WILL be treated as if your a criminal.

Again, thats just the way I see things down here. It's just useless having one.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22608
As a father of two young children I wouldn't have one in the house either. Just not worth the risk involving their curiosity. I remember being their age and I also remember thinking that I could, and did, find everything my parents ever tried to hide.

Other than that issue I'm a firm believer in the right to bear arms, so long as the right is acquired through proper handling/safety procedures and background checks. A gun is only as safe as the owner. A child finding a bottle of Ajax under the sink can be just as dangerous.

Seeing as I sell knives I question the 18 and older law I sometimes have to enforce. So I'm not allowed to sell a 4" blade to a 17 year old, yet that same "kid" walks into Walmart and can buy a kitchen cutlery set which includes a razor sharp 10" cleaver with ease. Conceal-ability is the issue? A swiss army knife comes with a wickedly sharp blade and is allowed to be owned by cub scouts and fits inside a shirt pocket.

And like I said, down South if you get pulled over with a shotgun in the rack you'd probably just get a compliment on it by the cop. Up North, no dice lol. In the South a boy's first deer rifle comes at the same age kids in the North get braces. It's all demographics as to what people deem acceptable.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11104
Springfield Mil-Spec 1911

I see your point, but down here, it's just, well...different. We use them for recreation at several gun-ranges mostly. Self-defense is really the LAST thought on my mind, but if used properly, they can save lives. As well as hurt them, we are all no stranger to that.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11105
smilies still dont work????

lame

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13633
Muddy

You can put your Smilies even if you don't see it, the other can see it!

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11114

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13835
I just hooked up on an awesome deal $175 will have fresh recone for a dc sounds 12 lvl 4 xl im siked....but I wont get it for two months....it should bang on my new amp

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16172

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16173
this past sunday - my highest ever ...

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22648
Nice Rovin! Brick by brick.........

Platinum Member

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 13854
Great Job Rovin! Guess what guys my spl setup like I originally wanted is going to happen I just have to sell my 4 kinetik 1800's now because im going with new batteries....they are diehard platniums but they are really Odyssey batteries in disguise because they are made in the same build house as odyssey and badged for sears all the specs match when you check the measurements reserve capacity and cca

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/629888.html

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3490
I give you four days..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13894
the dc 12xl's are already mine im just waiting for the guy to get his new dc subs

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3491
Three more days sean.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22671
It pays to keep your eyes open. I saw an ad on Craigslist for an ASE 300w solar panel. It caught my eye because of several reasons. One, I love the concept of solar energy and played with small systems in the past. Two, a 300w panel is HUGE. Most are 175w or less. Apparently this guy got it in a trade deal to pay off some work he did a year ago. Industrial grade commercial unit. Brand new and never used. It had sat in his garage like some limited edition sports car under a tarp.

Kicker? He put a $150 OBO price tag on it! Anyone who knows about solar knows that it's not cheap. Industry standards price panels today at $4-$6/watt. If you're lucky you'll find low quality panels in the $3/watt range. He simply had no idea what he had and wanted it gone. So I raced over there and checked it out. It's in pristine condition still in the box. I didn't have the guts to tell him the panel was worth $1500 or more. Tested voltage with my DMM and it's in tip top shape. He helped me load it in my truck (it weighs 125 lbs) and I fled the scene lol.

I suppose I could Ebay it but shipping is a complete hassle on something like this. It's 7' tall, 4' wide and about 2" thick, not something I want UPS to handle. Gonna sell it back locally to either a solar installation firm or even back on CL. I'm guessing about a $1000 return on my part and that's even selling it below value. I'm glad I saw it when I did. I'd hate to be the second one who called!!!

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13904
Nice find there Paul.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22684
Yeah I'm half tempted to keep it now lol. It's such a gem and a great panel that I'm thinking of using it as opposed to selling it. It's a workhorse of a unit and such a great value. This panel could easily provide power to a cabin in the woods or power an RV. A 300w panel is huge in the solar field. Now if I hadn't sold all my previous solar gear a year ago.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16188
u criminal ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22695
Fellas. I need a collaborative opinion of you smart fellows. First read this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/623850.html

Now digest this. My old company has called me back. Seems they are undergoing some "corporate" changes again and feel my presence is once again needed.

I'm not responding in that thread because corporate stumbled upon it, triggering this and I don't want to jeopardize any negotiations should they be reading. I feel corporate may have finally realized the situation in my local facility and decided to act. I was contacted by someone I trust.

Do I go back to work for the company that cut me loose? I won't be working for the same scum that removed me, yet he will be in the building. I left on good terms but he knows inside how I feel about him. He will be my boss's boss. I feel compelled to help the guy who spoke up for me and got me this offer yet dare I take it?

I will, just so you all know, because we all need to work in today's world but I'd like your opinion on it.

Am I selling out my soul?

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11143
Nope. You would be selling out your soul if they weren't paying you.

I say go for it. Worst-case scenario you get let go again and made some money in the process.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22696
Thanks for that. I needed to hear that, by at least one person.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3497
Nice Paul.

I work at a printing factory and today at work we made a magazine about solar power.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22700
It's our future Snow. It's what powers space stations and millions of homes across the globe today. Plants have been using and storing the sun's energy for billions of years. I think it's about time we tap into it ourselves.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16192
well work is hard to come by so i say look at d positive things only & take back ur old job ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22706
I feel the same way. I'm looking at it as a no risk decision. What do I have to lose? If something better comes along I have no problem leaving, given our history together.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16193
true - so call them in the morning

u see its smart thing that u left on on good terms without telling the boss about his momma ......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22708
I start back next Monday, done deal. All benefits go retro which is good. Little birdie inside tells me there's some drama in the works. Ppl are fed up with management and are giving their notice.

Looks like I'm walking into a shitstorm. Oh well, still have nothing to lose.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22709
Oh, and I'm driving about an hour North tomorrow to sell that solar panel for about $500 profit.

Not bad eh?

I'm selling it below value because I simply don't want to hold onto it for 3 months until the educated find my CL posts. It's all good to me. I'm happy with the return!

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11152
veddy nice.

i still say you shoulda used it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22710
I wanted to. I really did. It will be one of my very many regrets in life.

Like so many others........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13920
I wish you the best at your job Paul

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22717
Thanks Sean. I start back next Monday. There's tons of drama with that decision but I won't go into it here or now. Corporate life is a tricky one. Your best friend one day could be your boss and worst enemy the next, and visa versa. Cut throat to the bone. I hate it but it's the road to expense accounts and 6 figure incomes.

The solar panel didn't sell to my disappointment. Apparently it had too much voltage for his needs. I guess the panel was just too damn big lol. I'll sell it locally for sure, it will just take a few more days or weeks. No worries at all.

BTW, I'll still be steaming forward on my tent rentals this year without question. Already have two reserved thus far, and it's only April.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11875
Congrats Paul. I'm sure you have mixed feelings on it but a job is a job at this point for anyone.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22743
Thanks Yanks. It will feel good getting back to the grind. Idle time can be a man's worst enemy.

But boy I'll sure miss sleeping in lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13940
haha.........well I sold another piece of equipment I wasnt going to use a pioneer premier 12 spl sub...I was just wondering when I was going to get rid of that sub yesterday and whallah a friend of my brothers calls right before we leave....just gotta work on selling those kinetik 1800's now

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22746
Brick by brick. That's how we do anything.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16209
^^^back to work tomorrow for ya so no more bumming around the forum ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22773
Work has been good. Things are looking great.

THIS place, however, is like.........................

Upload

Where the @#$! is James and Chad????

I know, I'm ranting lol........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13949
Glad to hear work is good. Your right this place is like a ghost town.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14003
14000 posts almost past chauncy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16290
wow im shamed to admit i actually forgot about here for about 2wks ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22812
Yeah me too. I've been so busy with work, my kids' sports and my tent rentals I hardly find time to spit anymore. My weekends are shot from get go and no sooner do I get home I find myself having to leave again.

On a side note I went baseball gear shopping for my son's team last night. I hate seeing every team they play having all the latest and trendiest gear to practice and play with. So I went out on a mission just to pick up a few things they didn't have. $400 later I walked away with some catcher's gear, strike counters, ball on a stick, training tape and some other misc stuff. Ouch. Baseball is a lot more expensive since when I played.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14105
14100 just over a 100 more posts to go.....surprised you guys forgot about this section but I was beginning to wonder

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14106
wow paul 400 bucks thats a lot....im sure the kids appreciate it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14117
looks like plymouth and glasswolf are going to pass me soon so I wont be on the top 10 anymore after that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14128
plymouth is definitely a mod by the way

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22819
2 month old thread FTL. Back in the day they would last a week.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16322

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16323

time to go in a new thread .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video