Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 15411
which 1 shud i buy ? ...

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23470
buy the one that you can hold with your left hand?

wassup guys. man what a week. its only wednesday and it has alot of ups and downs.

on a side note, i started swimming seriously about 2 and a half month ago while going on a diet. i have lost 25lbs so far and have dropped a pants size. i will keep on going at it until forever. lol. at the gym i take 40 laps straight. it takes me about an hour to do it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15412
oh thats kool man

of course it will do u some good

im a lazy azz to exercise but luckily im naturally a slim guy & dont really put on weight except for a lil pot belly which i always had from ever since - lol ...

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20977
Go go go Chad! I fail at every attempt to lose weight. I tell peeps all the time how. Drink lots of water, cut out fast food, never eat before going to bed, ect, ect, ect......

Yet I can't practice what I preach lol.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 833
^x2 man! I know all the things to do/not do but I just can't bring myself to actually do them.

Cheeseburgers and beer are just to good. I guess I will always be a fat fugger.

I think im the forum fattie too. 5ft 1 @ 306lbs.

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3051
I have a perfect diet treatment. dont eat as much. Pretty much how I lost weight on accident a while back. I can sometimes go throughout the day on one meal, but I try not to do that. I'm not really annorexic either.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20979
"5ft 1 @ 306lbs."

You're a big ole man lol. I'm 6'2" at like 220lbs or so. I was at 180 during high school years. Lean and mean then too. I try and tell ppl that 40lbs isn't hard to put on in 20 years. Especially if you love beer like me lol!

This is what I looked like when I got married. 6' 2" 220 lbs and could bench press 300+ lbs. I could take on the WORLD lol. Nobody fuked with me. Not that a gentle guy like me ever gave anyone a reason to. That was 10+ years ago. Today I'm a flabby old man lol. So to speak, but I still have the size to break up a good fight if needed. .

Upload

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3052
mullett!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12056
Congrats on the success with the exercise and diet Chad! Im going to get serious again with my diet too. I have a goal and I will reach it.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3055
When's the install going to be complete sean?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23476
thanks guys for the encouragement.

sean, yes when is your install gonna be complete? i am really looking forward to it.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4066
Congrats on the weight loss, Chad.

quote:

I have a perfect diet treatment. dont eat as much. Pretty much how I lost weight on accident a while back. I can sometimes go throughout the day on one meal, but I try not to do that. I'm not really annorexic either.

That's a horrible diet treatment..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23479
thanks steve. but i still got long ways to go. at least another good 8 months.

currently i am at 290lbs and my height is 5' 11". as soon as i am down to around 250lbs i am gonna start jogging alot. but for now i do not want to put alot of pressure on my joints so i am swimming.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23480
here's a pic of ghetto sponge bob.

Upload

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4067
lol wtf

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12059
My brother and I are planning to start the install the beginning of September now. We have to remove the back seat and take measurements and we also have to tear the interior down to install the 240 feet of matt that i got. LOL on ghetto sponge bob Chad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15423
LOL on that ghetto sponge bob

check this out : https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/588039.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20983
I am so $%@#@ pissed right now. I just wasted an hour of my life typing a novel about this years turkey giveaway drive on Craigslist and when I clicked "post" it wiped it clean. I HATE that! An hour typing lost!

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 841
That sucks dude. Is it just me or has E been really, really slow the past couple days? Like, a couple mins just to load a page.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15425
loads up fast 4 me but new topics hardly get posted & d pace is slow compared to a few yrs back ...

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3063
"That's a horrible diet treatment.."

well weed isn't much better..

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4069
Don't even talk about weed, Snow. You're incredibly ignorant when it comes to that. You know absolute nothing. And how and when did that become a "diet treatment" for me? You're an idiot.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20988
lol. Yeah the last I knew weed and fasting did NOT belong in the same sentence.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15426
just watched "team america"

yes im 5yrs late seeing it - kinda lame IMHO .....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20995
Got it started this year fellas.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/zip/1347940625.html

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5095
chad nice job man. keep up the hard work

im 6'2 220 right now paul lol i need to get rit of a little beer belly though.

but how have u guys been i finally should have my comp back now that everything is squared away with my parents yeah lol

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4071
Your ad is flagged, Paul. :-(

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21003
lol I know. It keeps getting flagged by the immature trolls who love to rain on parades. I'm on my 4th listing and even other people's rage over the flagging isn't stopping the cretins. They feed off it. Because they can hid behind their bed sheets and laugh every time they hit flag it doesn't stop. This happened last year. Once it's bedtime the flagging stops. Then starts up after noon the next day. (Trolls sleep late). Goes without having a life or purpose. Here's the contents of my last posting:

"We can do this all day and night children. This now makes the 3rd posting since the tards got out of bed and started flagging a good cause. Morons don't realize that by flagging it they are pushing it to the top every time. Joke's on you.

Well since the trolls have finally woken up and decided to flag my listing for this years annual free Thanksgiving dinner I will post it again, and again......and again.. I get so many great responses from people and all it takes are just 2 imbeciles in their parent's basement with a problem with charity that want to ruin it for those in need. Step back and take a look at your life. How is this hurting you? How is this against Craigslist rules? You're probably the one who put all the boogers under the classroom tables in school and ate other people's lunches. Grow up and let people help each other. If you don't want to help your neighbor that's your business. Hindering the good work of others out of sheer immaturity will come back and haunt you someday. Maybe instead of flagging you can help make some of the deliveries?????? Anyway, here's the original listing:

4 years in a row now I have been organizing and distributing free turkeys and turkey dinners for Thanksgiving for those needy in South Jersey using Craigslist. Last year, with the help of a few other Craigslisters I was able to manage 6 complete dinners which included a turkey, vegetables, stuffing, gravy mix, and all the fixings for a humble feast. It isn't easy choosing the recipients every year so as always I ask to PLEASE be sincere. I myself am out of a job this year due to the crumbling housing market but my son and I still want to hold this annual event. I want to get a head start this year as there always seems to be more and more ppl in need and no time than the present to start preparing for it. I ask for ANYTHING you can donate. Canned goods are the best as they have a longer shelf life. Stuffing mix, canned yams, corn, cranberry sauce, instant potatoes, powered gravy mix, rice, olives, any and all you can think of to provide a good meal. Go to any outlet store. You will find everything you need EXTREMELY affordable there. No need to spend top shelf prices at the upper end supermarkets when it's really all the same products anyway. Even look in your cupboard. I'm not asking for the world. Simply a $.59 can of anything you can afford to help those who do without. I received so many donations last year that I actually had to donate the balance to the fire department. It all goes towards a good cause. No need to doubt my intentions. Those here long enough remember me. I also will forward to any contributor the recipient of your gift if you wish.

Sadly I get requests from people who claim to be in dire need only to pull up and see $300,000 homes and the sprinklers running across their manicured lawn. That is NOT what this is about! If all you're looking for is a freebie then stop diluting the message! There are people who have nothing and sell their kids' toys to keep a roof over their heads. I myself am in a pickle this year but refuse to stop helping those truly in need. Tell me your story. I want to believe you. Don't be shocked though if I never show up because I investigated and saw you were one of 1000's who just wanted the handout. I will require a name, address and phone number and I will use my resources to determine your eligibility. Nothing sickens me more than people asking for a free dinner when they're much better off than those offering it. Grow a conscience people and grow the $%@! up. If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

So we are beginning September and I want to hear from anyone who NEEDS this blessing. Any and all contributions are welcome to this cause. Flaggers can work their idiotic magic like they do every year but it gets through in the end with my persistence. I truly don't understand their mentality. It would be like walking into a hospital and setting it on fire. Why destroy what so many need? ALL my work in this is on me and my time. I contribute, organize, follow up and deliver all dinners so if anyone questions MY intentions I can assure you I have everyone's info that I can forward upon request.

There you have it. The start of the 2009 annual Thanksgiving dinner giveaway. I deeply appreciate any contribution you may have and look forward to each and every request. Though I truly feel for every situation please don't email me a novel at first. Last year I got 200+ emails. I can't spend 6 hours every night for a month reading and responding to everything. If I respond to your request I'll ask for more info I promise. I care but don't have 50 hours in my day. Sorry. Let's get this year rolling!!!

Thank you!!"

Who knows how many times I'm going to have to keep re listing it.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5097
lol have fun again paul great think your doing just seems like way to much work to weed through everyone lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15430
^sup man , havent seen u here in a while , ur happily married & settled in by now right ? ...

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 848
Don't give up Paul, you are truly doing a great thing. The people giving you a hard time about it...life will take care of them.

So school starts back tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I will be going to school full time (16hours worth of engineering classes) during the day and trying to work a full time 3rd shift job as well. From Sunday night at 10pm to Thursday at 11:30am I will pretty much be going non-stop. The best I can hope for as far as sleep is a couple 2-3hr naps thrown in the mix somewhere.

Wish me luck guys.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3071
lmao.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23491
sup charlie. good to hear from you again.

paul.......keep it up man. its a beautiful thing you are doing. don't let the little things get you down.

wicked......good luck at school.

steve......ease up on the 4-20.

snow.....well what can i say. you are snow. lol.

rovin.....hope all is perfect with you. :-)

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4073
That's awesome what you're doing, Paul. I can't believe people would flag that. Craigslist should come up with a better way of handling all the flagging

Whats going on Chad? Stay off E and get back to work! lol

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3072
So now my tensioner squeaks like sh!t. Annoying as f*ck driving around. Someones coming to take a look at it today, so hopefully I can get that fixed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15440
well its independence day here in my country today which is also a holiday .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15441
i remained up last night til 3am watching that PAWN STARS show which i recently discovered on d HISTORY channel ... pretty interesting stuff ....

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3076
get drunk! cause ite independence day in Trinidad.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12070
Sup Guys.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4075
Yeah that's a good show, Rovin. There aren't too many episodes though... at least not yet. Another show I've been watching and freakin' love is 1000 Ways to Die. It's on Spike TV, usually on Sunday nights. They show some pretty crazy ways of dying and it's pretty amusing too lol.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3082
Getting a new TV soon. Woo!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5099
hey chad and rovin wats good guys

no rovin not married yet lol in june. Time is going by quick though and happy independence day i feel like you guys are always having another holiday lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23495
sup charlie. always good to hear from you.

*sigh* my car is in the shop getting a new paint job. its been there since last saturday. it won't be done til late next week. i have been taking the metro train to work for the past few days. its fun but alot of walking involved. lol. i guess its good excercise.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15445
^oh so ur doing that pearl white paint job ?

my wagon actually needs a paint job but maybe early next yr ....im feeling a nice red , ground effects flare all around & a small spoiler above its trunk lid

my rims needs refinishing too - was bought around april but my damn dogs pawed it up & now its already looking old

today i bought a buffing pad to work on my sander\polisher - my windows especially needs it & i'll do the body as well ....

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12083
Rovin any issues with your image dynamic 12 idmax because im probably going to buy one in the next couple days.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12084
I just found a seas lotus 10 for 289 I just might go for that instead depending on what i find out

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12085
The lotus is said not to have much bottom end and power handling shows long term 150 short term 400 so thats out.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15447
i figure my max probably hasnt even broken in as yet since i do mostly short distance driving & dont get to bump for long periods but no problemo with it at all - i def rec it , no over powering freq ranges like some subs ...its a jack of all trades

do u have like 2 cars - since i know ur doing a wall so im wondering what u gonna be doing with a single sub

i was recently looking at d morel supremo sub - specs look impressive ...

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12087
No I only have one car and I decided against doing the 8 12's at all. I want to go sq now. Better for my ears that way too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15452
wtf !

y d sudden 180 - didnt u already buy everything ? ....

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12099
I just dont like any of the scenarios using the 8 12's and yeah i did buy everything.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23496
i was looking forward to it sean. damn it. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15458
so how was labor day 4 yall ? ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23498
it was a good labor day. i had a great rest. i've been busy on weekends and all with car shows and stuff so i never really got a good rest on weekends. this long weekend i did. of course i went to the gym to work out too.:-)

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4084
This weekend was alright. Cousins from Virginia came over Sunday afternoon...was pretty boring lol. Pretty much just sat around on Sunday and then went out with some people at night.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12118
Didnt do much for labor day I just lounged around and went to my bro's in the evening.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12119
I finished off getting my pieces for the sq setup. I went with a a pair cdt m6plus for the midbass. I picked up some diamond audio coaxes for rear fill (for me) not for sq comp. Looks like ill be running the rainbow amp on the diamond hexes and a phoenix gold xenon 200.4 on the midbasses and coaxes and a phoenix gold xenon 400.1 on the sub. The rd sq 12 or image dynamics idq 12. Well see who wins. So three amps total.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 852
Whats up guys!

This school/3rd shift thing is a killer. Going 2 or 3 days with little to no sleep seems like its gonna be normal for me for a while. Oh well.

Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12133
I found one more piece to add to my sq system.

ROCKFORD FOSGATE
3SIXTY.2 Digital Signal Processor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-3SIXTY-2-AUDIO-INTERFACE-ADAPTER-OEM_W0QQit emZ360181786160QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53dc81e630&_trksid =p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15467
^ouch ! thats pricey ....

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12135
Yeah I found one for as low as 319 but no warranty. I dont know if you realized it but it also has time alignment.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4095
My 780 has time alignment :-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21048
Ask how long and what lengths I had to go to to acquire my inernet access....again.........

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4096
Paul, how long and what lengths did you have to go through to acquire internet access again? ....lol

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12137
Yeah LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15469
my 860 premier deck also has TA but i dont think i even played with it to c what it does ...

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4097
Try it out Rovin. It can do wonders.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21049
Sup fellas?

Yes I'm finally back online! Man did I have to jump through hoops. What little I was able to do I had to do it driving around with my laptop in my truck searching for someone Else's signal I could steal. I just have too much going on to go 2 weeks without the net. Ebay, tent rentals, Craigslist, emails, ect.....

Last Thursday my DSL goes down at 8pm. Happens from time to time so I gave it until the morning. Dead. So I call Verizon on Friday. "Well sir because it's a holiday weekend we won't have anyone available to come out until next week."

Paul starts to freak a bit. That holiday weekend I had 3 tent and 2 moon bounce rentals I needed to confirm and follow up on. It was going to be busy and email is the only way I had to communicate with these peeps.

Like most I check my email at least 15-20 times a day. If I don't after one day I have 10-15 emails that need addressed. I can't imagine going a week or two! That task can NOT be easily remedied by going to the library.

So I'm forced to wing it. Just me and my laptop, and every unsecured network in my range for 6 days. In and out it would go. I had my kids this past weekend too so every time I needed to check my email they had to be packed in the truck as well.

Wednesday. Technician arrives. All my lines inside and out of my home are hot. Strong signals everywhere. Turns out my modem was dead. Naturally he doesn't have one in his truck. I mean, why would he? He only works for Verizon on a call about lost DSL service. Leave all those modems back at the hub where they do customers better.

So he promises to swing one by the next day, (yesterday). No dice. He doesn't answer his cell either. Maybe he's dead, I don't know. So about my 4th call into Verizon and many beers later I'm now being told a new modem will be sent out to me via mail and should arrive within 3-5 business days. That's going into late next week already. Get this. When the technician came out he switched a few wires in my junction box to give me a better signal for my DSL. Whatever. Just do your thing I told him. Well when he leaves I check my phone service and now THAT'S dead. Moron did something wrong and now my land line doesn't work.

Yup. Paul wacks out on them. I call and get the run around and that another technician will be out next Tuesday to look at my phone issue. After I hang up I decide to take this into my own hands. I'm losing $100s over this and all I can get out of the Indians over the phone is "yes sir, I understand your frustration, if you would please calm down we can assist you better".

No they don't understand. They truly don't. When you want a new service installed they show up immediately. When you have a problem though it takes weeks and it gets "handled" by a "representative" who speaks broken English 9000 miles away. Don't even attempt to convince me you care.

Wait. There's more.

So off to the store I go to get myself the $#!@! modem. The first one I bring home is only the router. Does me no good unless it's a modem as well. The dweeb with the bright shirt and fancy plastic name tag pointed to it so naturally I assumed he was somewhat knowledgeable on the subject. SURPRISE!He's not

I said screw those tards and went to Radio Shack. They're expensive but at this point I was determined to win the war. They have fancier name tags too so I figured..........

Get it home. Hook it up.......................Nothing. Not a $#!@#!$!#!% thing happens. I feel the modem. It's getting hot and the internet light isn't on. I check the box. All the seals on the manuals and such were broken and because I was so certain this was my finish line I didn't notice when I opened every thing. It was then I realized I bought a returned item.

See any humor in this anywhere yet? I hadn't had the energy to cry, just mumble a bit under my breath while twitching as I stared at my blank computer screen.

Back to RS I went and got the same story as always. "We're sorry sir. Another associate must have placed this item back on the shelves instead of in the back room". I know that's where I would put defective items. Back on the shelf right? That's common sense. $7/hr doesn't get much these days.

The Steeler/Titan game is starting now and I finally get my azz home with a new modem. It's like 8:30 and I've been at this all day. Modem turns on fine. Internet light comes on like it should. SUCCESS!

Wait........Yes wait

Because it's not a Verizon modem it needed to be configured first before it can be used. That was only a one hour phone call with Netgear. Shelly was my case worker. Lovely voice. If I met her I would probably offer her a Pepsi or something. Down to Earth girl.

Modem is configured. All lights are on and we have a go from Houston. 3...2...1 LAUNCH THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!! I'm trembling with excitement. All the things I've missed. The emails, Youtube vids, Craigslist ads, Ecoustics, Ebay sales, Google Earth, you name I was about to be reunited with my old friend. Then...................

Verizon page blankets my screen. I'm curious. That's not my homepage. Let me type it again. Same thing. This is odd. I decide to read it:

"We're sorry. Because your account is under review we have disabled access. Please contact a Verizon representative. Thank you and have a great day."

The Steeler game is half over, I have like 7 beers in me and this fiasco has me so beat that all I wanted to do was take one of my son's baseball bats and do myself justice with the world. After all that I've been through and all the crap I've dealt with they suspend my DSL service because I have an open service "ticket" pending. That "ticket" was for the phone repair service scheduled for next week. You know, when the moron fiddled with the box and knocked out my land line service?

My battery is dying on my cell phone since my land line doesn't work and it's like 10:30pm. I have a low battery warning flashing on my phone and I pray it's enough for this one last call to Verizon. "Sir I cannot activate your account until all issues have been resolved. It will take an additional couple of days for corporate to resolve these matters, in the mean time is there anything else I can help you with?"

Sure. How about guzzling a gallon of drayno? I assured her this time that if my account wasn't activated this pm then I wanted all my Verizon services terminated. Phone, internet and cell. I told her I didn't even want to see Verizon ad inserts in my newspaper. I told her I would consider it stalking. She turned it on. Good little Indian.

So I wake up this am. It's raining and the wind is howling, but I have internet! I convince myself that my efforts were justified and that Paul won the battle/war. The planets are aligned and angels sing once again. Then life reminds you your place in this world...........

I get a quick knock on my front door and I hear a truck pull away. Small box wrapped in plastic on my front step. "I didn't buy anything recently" scratching my head.

It's from Verizon. They overnited a new modem to me.

Upload

Lol. Imma post this in the OT section.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12139
Interesting what they will do when you show them how important this is to you.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3094
ordering next week thursday.

http://www.us-appliance.com/tcp42x1.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21052
Good price for 42". I thought plasma was out though?

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12141
Thats a very good deal your getting there snow.

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12142
I decided to try a new cd player to get my time alignment feature and I ended up picking up a kenwood KDC-MP642U for 130 shipped new off of ebay

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113MP642U/Kenwood-KDC-MP642U.html?tp=5684

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3096
plasma>lcd.

What do you mean by out? I've been doing a lot of research and it seems to me that most plasmas are a lot better than LCD's out there. Can't beat that TV at that price either.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21054
Great price yes. That's what I said. I've heard that plasmas have a life span of so many hours though, then quality diminishes after that. LCD from what I've read has a better lasting quality over time, cost wise.

Plasma may be a better picture and better solution for many. It depends on usage. If you intend to use it 12 hours/day you may be kicking yourself in two years though. I've had LCD screens that work like a champ for over 5 years without problem, and they're used 8+ hours daily.

It's a great price and you won't be disappointed with it I'm sure. I work on a PC all day so when I think longevity I think LCD.

Just be happy with it.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3097
Well newer technology has definitely made the life of plasmas to last a lot longer. They are up there with 100,000 hours of panel life which is the same of an LCD pretty much. Now I don't expect to get 30+ years out of it anyways because of newer technology coming out, but I would be happy if the TV lasted 5 years or a little more. I can't see myself watching 10 hours or more of TV every day of my life anyways.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21058
"I can't see myself watching 10 hours or more of TV every day of my life anyways."

You'd be surprised. I have kids and when they want to play video games or watch tv it's not going to happen on the little tube tv in their bedrooms. They want the big screen and as best picture possible. Before you know it that plasma you wanted for movies only is used for everything else.

But, as with technology and all her advancements, times do and will always change.

Can anyone here remember what a gig of external memory costs a mere 5 years ago?

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12151
The Plasma tvs arent done after they expire. From what I understood they could be recharged or something.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21061
Is it worth it though?

Platinum Member

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12162
I dont know what they charge. Time for a new thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us