I left the lens cover on.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10762
Let's get this new thread rolling

Who's ready for SS in 2 weeks

Upload

Hey Pauly, if I do sell my Wii and PS3, when would be the prime time to sell it on eBay?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19174
Yanks anytime is good for the Wii. With the consoles available in stores and more and more leaving them you have to play the shipping card on that one. Don't expect many ppl buying anything the week before Xmas unless you guarantee shipping before the holiday. Nobody trusts shipping companies to get it to them in time otherwise. We've got three weeks left so I would say mid next week is good to list it. Historically on Ebay Mondays are the highest traffic days. (That's what they say). Save yourself the fees and shipping and try Craigslist first. Be honest about its' condition and take a pic. You'll get bites. If it doesn't return what you're looking for then try Ebay.

I've been listing my Wii fits for several weeks and since black Friday I got hammered with emails. Ppl say they're available in stores but that is changing. Ppl will become desperate in two weeks. It happens every year. I don't make a killing and don't want to. But some $ for my time is expected.

Again lol. I'm not the one camping outside of Best buy hoping to grab them for $89 so I can sell them for $150. I bought mine at a slightly elevated price in bulk so I can offer it for slightly more than I paid to those who can't afford the nonsense. Not to mention I gave away a few Wii fits to help drum up traffic for my turkey drive. It worked beautifully.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10764
Sweet info Paul, thanks man.

If I do sell it, how much do you think I should list it for on Craigslist? It was bought back in July I think, absolutely no imperfections, used twice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19177
If you have all the original packaging and manuals you can get $300 for the Wii on Ebay. I've seen it go for that much used.

Craigslist I would expect a little less because of local availability. You should easily get $250 for it though. Again, depending on the condition and your local market.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14463
but y r u selling ur gaming systems ....

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10773
Cause I don't use them. I've used the Wii twice I think since July when I got it and have used the PS3 once every two weeks since like June....its like $500+ I have just sitting around that I don't need.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19194
The Wii is a break through gaming system. Even a year after last years sell out they are still in demand.

Mind you I only used games for driving and flying simulators. First person shoot em games do nothing for me. As well as sports games. Sorry. I love Football but don't get into the Madden games. Never did.

I only wished Microsoft would release their flight simulator games on a game console. Has yet to happen.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10077
d00d....i love 1st person shooters.
i played Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 tonite fer like 5 hours. lol :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4730
lol i love certain 1st person shooters. I like them on the computer more though better controls i think.

counterstrike is my fav playing with friends idk y cause it doesnt have the best guns or graphics but its just fun

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10082
it is one of the most revered 1st person shooters ever made. set the standard for newer tactical shooters. bawlin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19202
I'm a driving/flying simulator kinda guy.

Gran turismo and microsoft's Flight simulator is the sh1t for me.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4746
ya i use to love gran turismo until they made it so it took 1 yr to beat it lol. Now i like need for speed for the simplicity lol

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3087
What's up everyone:-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19205
I feel ya Charlie on GT. At least years ago you could get the cheats to all the cars and cash. PS3 doesn't allow it. SUCKS! I say I paid for the game I should drive any car I want out of the box. Only the true gamers and GTaholics will ever get to drive the $2,000,000 Formula one Ferrari. Still though the graphics are out of this world.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14474
i see longo is back ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19217
WTF is going on fellas????.....

James. It's ok. We don't hate you.

But were starting to.......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4756
lol paul

welcome back longo

paul i feel you on that, thats why i dont like that game but your right the graphics are awesome

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10085
i always find myself getting so hungry late at night. damn

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10793
Welcome back Longo. I hope all is well with you bud.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10711
whats goin on boys? thanks Paul I am glad you dont hate me lol

Rovin whats up bro? Muddy glad to see you back bud, Yanks that jacket is the greatest gift ever!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
Charlie whats goin on bud? lolol I bet you love Yanks' new jacket right? lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14476
hey man whats ur excuse 4 not being on here 4 so long ...Upload ... lol

check this out

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/534058.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19223
Shopping online is the best! Just nailed my nieces' gifts coming from the US bureau of engraving website. Getting them uncut sheets of US currency.

I should be outside winterizing my rv. It got down to 26 degrees here last night. Damn I hope my lines didn't freeze.

Supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

Back to Xmas shopping!

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10712
that is a great gift man! I was washing my truck the other day when it was 55 degrees out and left my hose on by accident and it froze and broke the outside pipe at the hose fitting so it isnt to bad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19225
I'm nervous about procrastinating the winterizing part. I went out last week and got all the RV antifreeze, water softener, holding tank stabilizers, ect... but it rained when I planned on doing it. Now this weekend it's below freezing. I have to fill and flush the tanks and lines at least three times and then run the antifreeze through the system. Not to mention draining the hot water heater. I could pay the $60 and have someone do it for me but dammit I need to learn for myself anyway since it's my camper!

It's just cold out and I'm warm inside getting my Xmas shopping done.

Looking at 5mw green laser pointers for my father. He loves senseless crap like that. Thinking about one for myself too.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10713
yeah I hear ya I did that with my boat also. If lines freeze and break the headache you will have in the spring is worth a lot more then the $60 you could have payed someone to do it. Plus the guy who prob does it for $60 will be happier that you hired him to do the job a few weeks before x-mas.:-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19227
Scratch the 5mw laser pointer. I just picked up 3 20mw military grade pointers off Amazon for $18 each.

I see your point James. I have a guy locally that does them routinely for a living. I guess I could have him walk me through it. A little holiday $$ for him and an education for me.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10714
exactly

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19229
Well he never responded so I jumped in and did it myself. Flushed all my supply lines, added stabilizer and antifreeze to both grey and black water tanks, then fired up my compressor and blew out all remaining water in the lines. You'd be surprised how much water all those supply lines hold. That took about hour alone. Shut both 30lb propane tanks off, killed the power to all appliances and left all faucets open. Drained the water heater holding tank and blew it out also. I hope I didn't miss anything.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10796
Longo, hows life been bud?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4759
hey guys I have some serious news. lol thought that was a good start . I might be selling ALL my car audio stuff in the next month or so. Due to the fact of me and my fiance might be buying a condo in june. So i dont exactly have the time/money to do this nemore. Also i need to pay off some bills first. We might be doing this because the govt is doing a tax credit of 7500 to people who are first time buyers. so that is a big lump sum right there so well see all my stuff might be getting sold. I dont want t but i have to do wat i have to do.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19233
Stepping up son. That's the smart thing. Owning a home is a great feeling. Especially when so many are losing theirs.

I'm not fond of condos though. The utilities killed me in my first one. We paid $750/month rent and I'm guessing $300/month for electric. That sucked! It was a two bedroom condo and THAT was 10 years ago.

Bottom line though it's your place at that is a great feeling.

Good luck young Luke Skywalker.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14478
too bad u now got those AP 10s charlie but a home with a future wife is a far better thing but i know once things settle down u will be back into it even with a small set ...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4761
yea def rov but atleast parts express sold out so i should be able to sell them for what i paid lol. Also i should make some money on those rd 1750's seeing how i paid only 345 for each one and there worth far more than that. I also have a mag, alpha so i have a little bit to sell ill keep my dls's

and for chad we took off my evo 2 which i will be selling also so should make some money off that locally

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23014
a reliable source told me paul's ss gift should be shipping out on the 15th which is next monday. the reliable source told me he knows exactly what he needs to buy paul so he thought it would be easy but actually isn't. that reliable source needs to drive around town some more cause they can't all be bought at one place. it needs to be bought from various stores.

so that reliable source told me paul, be a bit patient and you will be rewarded.

P.S. the reliable source told me to tell everyone that whatever he said he was going to buy paul on aim, well it isn't. lol. the reliable source told me he changed his mind cause he found something better.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19244
I like your sources lol.

Doesn't matter what it is this year guys. Even though I'm sure looking forward to it.

You never know who's going to be left here in a week, month or year. I'm just glad most of our crew is all here again. This board has given me something no other place has the last few years. Glad to be here and **knock on wood** we'll all be here again next Christmas.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4762
ya paul i know wat u mean im very excited to get my own place even though it will put a huge dent in my pocket but thats alright it will b worth it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19247
Yes it will be. A man's home is his castle.

It's good that you're buying instead of renting. My father ALWAYS drilled me about that. For some they have no choice but to pizz away all that money just to make a landlord rich is not a good feeling.

Do you know what utilities you have? Gas or electric? My condo was electric EVERYTHING. Range, heat, hot water. THAT'S where my $300 electric bill came from. One month I was so disgusted with it I decided to narrow it down to see what appliance was eating the most. Turns out my water heater had bad internals. My meter was spinning like a top. Shut it off and the meter stopped. Told my landlord about it and he refused to look into it because it was still working.

THEN when I was in my garage looking in my fuse box I saw my neighbor had an extension chord running from his side of the garage to ours. (We shared access to a two car garage.) My neighbor was also my landlord. He was running a full sized fridge and freezer and was secretly plugging into my electric to do so.

Yeah. I was pizzed! Ezzard Obrian was his name. That cheap bastÄrd. So I didn't tell him I knew what he was doing. I convinced my wife to allow me to keep unplugging it. His sh1t would thaw out and go bad over and over again. I had to put locks on all my tools and toolboxes cause things would mysteriously disappear. His kids would play with our kids's toys and sh1t also. It was a nightmare.

Bottom line, we broke our lease 6 months early and bought our first house when we were expecting my son Aaron. He sued us for breaking our lease. He wanted $6000. Turns out he had withdrawn our security deposit and spent it the Christmas we moved in. That's against the law. Your security deposit is supposed to go into an interest bearing account and left untouched. Well he touched it. He also didn't know we knew because we got a statement from the bank saying our account had a negative balance. The statement was addressed to both of us but the mailman stuck it in our mailbox by mistake. (Neighbors, mailboxes side by side). We called the bank in a fury. Yup. 2 months after he deposited it he withdrew it and never replaced it.

Now we're in court,(actually arbitration), and he's thinking he's getting paid because we wanted to break our lease 6 months early. Even his lawyer was in the dark about him stealing our deposit. Our lawyer is about to have a field day. We sit down. His lawyer immediately asks for $6000, the balance of our lease. We ask if we can apply our deposit towards it. (We're toying with him.) Ezzard states that due to the "condition" we left the condo in that we get $0 back. Yes he's full of sh1t. He's just trying to further rob us. The place was actually in better shape when we left.

So my lawyer pulls out the bank statement and drops it on the table. The banhammer is about to be dropped lol. Ezzard's eyes stared at the statement across the table like he was just caught cheating on his wife! We didn't have to even open it. He knew what it was. His lawyer is in left field because he didn't know what it was but his client did.

"I'll take $3000 and the surrender of the deposit." He stammers.

"Nope." We say back. Our lawyer suggests to Ezzard and his lawyer to "talk" it over. They go out into the hall and you can hear them rambling back and forth. Ezzard walks back in without his lawyer. Apparently he walked.

"Ok I'll take $1000". He requests.

"Nope." We say back again. At this point we are in control as he now knows he faces criminal charges as well as public embarrassment to his family and friends. Not to mention his rep as a landlord.

I look at him dead in the eyes. "We walk, you walk. We turn our back on the deposit and you turn your back on us breaking the lease."

There was nothing else he could do. He agreed, signed and walked out a broken man. The arbitrator shook her head in disbelief.

When renting there's more to look into than schools and distance to shopping and main roads and such.

Holy crap did I ramble lol. Sorry. I'm home **cough cough** sick today.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4763
lol paul that is a great story. but the condos were looking into are more the whole community ones so there more uniform. we havent picked one out yet just playing around with the money figures right now. we'll see were it goes i think it would b better to wait 1 more yr til like 2 months b4 the wedding but we'll see how it plays out. i dont c us coming up with 20k by june with me also paying for school and going to school and her graduating lol its kinda a long shot but if her parents help us it will happen so who knows

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19249
Cool. Keep us posted.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10719
wow man that was a great story:-) Charlie congrats on the wedding man and looking for your first house is always fun! looking for any house is fun actually:-)

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10086
dude.....i was fu kin GLUED to the computer screen reading your story, that was fu kin amazing man!!! lol

if you want we can designate a night once a week for Paul's story time. cuz if you tell them all like that, then you have to have some more goodies in the closet. :-):-):-):-):-)

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10087
ooops my bad Charlie. congrats on the Wedding dude. and you buying a house is a big step...im glad you are moving to the next step in youre life.:-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4764
ya thanx guys the wedding snot for 1.5 yrs from sat lol so a little ways away but yet im very excited.

and yes i agree i love paul's stories always take something away from them.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19255
Glad it didn't bother anyone to read it lol. Life is a bumpy ride but it's always worth the trip.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4194
You are actually pretty lucky. The laws must be different from your state to mine.

First, in my state, the landlord does not have to keep the deposit in a bank account, they just have to have it for you when you move out. And even then, they WILL take a nice chunk of that for EVERY little thing they can.

Second, you broke a lease, a legally binding contract, you should have been liable for ALL the rent due for the remaining months of the lease. It doesn't matter if the landlord did those things, the burden of proof would be on you.

So how is everyone today? Everybody ready for CHRISTmas? I am. Got just about all my shopping done, just a couple of more things to get.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10088
well. it seems the landlord wasn't bright enough to cover his azz so Paul used that to his advantage and the landlord walked away with his tail between his legs. :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19256
Well according to our lawyer it is the law. An interest bearing savings account has to be opened with our names on the account, just not the primary account holder.

Secondly we had the burden of proof because we had the bank statement showing him withdrawing the money. Again, that is NOT his money until the lease is up and any damage is reported.

And we worked with him during the process in replacing us as tenants. In the end it was his and his family's doings that turned our relationship sour. That and me knocking my wife up requiring a larger place.

Wouldn't you know he and his family moved into our old place when we left and he rented out his place? We spent money on window treatments, fixed up the rooms, ceiling fans and all at our own expense because we thought we were going to be there awhile. We walked and left it all. I even installed an automatic garage door opener. All eaten.

I don't feel bad at all for breaking our lease. Not one bit.

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4196
Oh, so you worked with him in replacing the tenants. That makes more sense, instead of him just walking away and losing out 100%. So it was more like an agreement and that was a stipulation?

I'm confused on the bank statement thing. The account was in the landlords and your name?

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4197
Even if you thought you would be there for awhile, why would you do all that work to the place without getting deductions on the rent?

If it was that bad, I'd a been gone quick.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19257
Well the CONDO wasn't bad, just plain. It was the company of our neighbors(landlord) that turned us. I didn't put in a hot tub or install skylights or anything. And yes, when we informed him of our plans he was open minded about it at first. As long as he had someone to replace us with he didn't care. Well months went by as our tentative move out date was approaching we were getting nervous because we were about to close on our first home and Ezzard wasn't helping in finding replacements. We got our own realator to help get showings and everything. Nothing. What, were we going to face paying a mortgage AND rent to him for 6 months? Wasn't going to happen. THAT'S when we found the bank statement and we consulted a lawyer who told us we had a bargaining chip. Something to throw at him during arbitration. Mind you we had to be prepared to pay him something since we indeed broke the lease agreement.

When he came back in that room without his lawyer I knew we had him. See, he has other properties and I'm sure he's done this b4. Just like the stealing of electric. He had outlets on his side. Why snake the chord behind the steps and into one of ours?

And the bank statement was addressed to him c/o our account. kinda like when you get a savings bond and you have more than one name on it? Well my wife blindly opened it because it was from the same bank as ours so she naturally thought it was our bank statement. When we inquired to the bank about it we had a right to info because our social security numbers were part of the account. We then had the bank mail us hard copies of all the statements since day one. He took out $200 here, $350 the next day. Within 2 months it was almost gone.

Dumb dumb didn't realize that there is a bank fee for accounts that have balances below a predetermined amount. He just left the account for dead and forgot about it. After 2 1/2 years and months of fees the account went negative prompting the notice that was accidentally put in our mailbox. Giving us the leverage we needed to rid ourselves of that place and start new in our house. It was a good day.

I think I even got some that night.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19267
Sorry if I didn't say this earlier but I hope all you guys have a great holiday!!!

It would be nice if we all could huddle around a fire and BS.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4766
im all for a fire and some beer. but i think we might have to take a trip to cali for that one to cold on the east coast right now. except today seeing how its 60 out but raining

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4198
Paul, I hope you didnt take my questions as a personal attack. I was re-reading what I wrote and it could have easily been taken as so. I was just making conversation.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 11022
Whats up. Merry Christmas to you all from me as well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19269
No worries mate.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4767
hey paul serious ? did u build ur bar urself??? me and my dad are going to be building one downstairs and just wandered how hard it was to build one like urs?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19272
Every last part of it is hand made by yours truly. It's not hard, at least I say that because it's my 3rd one. One in my first house, one in my sister's house and the one in my current house. Charlie the biggest concern I always have is the bar's surface. I always chose hardwood. Mainly because I like the look and feel of wood but also because of its' friendly nature towards bottles and glass. Do you remember seeing pics of my friend's $30,000 bar he had professionally built? It was amazing to look at! But he chose to go with A HARD marble like top. BIG mistake! He's a party going guy too so you can imagine all the broken glass he's going to be dealing with in the future. Wood is warm and friendly. Not to mention refinish able. Mine is white oak. Easily available in stores sold as hardwood flooring. Always use 3/4" plywood for the frame and top. Then install the "flooring" on top of the 3/4" deck. Use liquid nails as well as finish nails. When dry she'll never move on you.

Most importantly you MUST secure the bar to the floor. My gameroom is on a slab so that was easy. The frame is shot into the floor using power actuated fasteners. Basically you're using 22 caliber charges shot in a gun to drive a nail into the concrete. My frame is constructed of 2 X 4's and plywood, shot into the slab with 2 1/2" concrete nails. A football team could ram her side and she'd laugh at them. It's solid as a rock.

Charlie I actually made a video of me building my bar. I wish you could see it. Step by step I filmed every significant procedure. From laying the tile behind the bar to having my first beer at it. Sanding, painting, staining, varnishing, gluing, nailing, you name it I filmed it.

When I was done I signed it on the inside up under the bar surface. I sign everything I do lol.

Sold 100 knives tonight fellas. Yup, 100. To a fire chief who was looking for gifts for his 50 firefighters. I made him a great deal. Then he promised to refer me to a friend of his who will probably buy the rest of my inventory.

It was a good day.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19273
Here's a link Charlie to the insane bar my friend had built. Scroll down for the pics. Nice but not my choice of bar tops.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/443459.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14494
nice ! - nothing like xtra $ earned ...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4768
lol that rooms loks nice paul yea i dont think were going to run water to it for like asink and wat not. we have a fridge in the garage so its 20 ft away lol. also W ehave a pool table in the basement we just need to get some new felt for it

I cant wait looks like its going to start this wknd yeah lol

i just wish i could take the bar from work home with me wouls b much easier lol

but thats looks sweet idk if it looks like 30k but it looks nice sweet details

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14499
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/535637.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11037
Check this out guys. The sub might be louder than a 141 db sealed up because we didnt have any test time for the best frequency.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/535877.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14514
good job man ^^

=====================================

now will someboy explain 2 me y he went all ballistic here : https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/534833.html

....wtf is wrong with some ppl ....

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10837
Sweet score Sean. You and Scott put up some great numbers man.

I think I'm losing interest in Car Audio guys as sad as that is. I'm really thinking about calling it quits on the RL-S set-up because I just can't justify spending that much on my system (still have another $1500 to spend to get it where I want it). I'm also saving up for a new car for this spring so maybe once I get that car I will be rejuvenated in audio but I dunno.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19305
Rovin just let it roll off your back.

Yanks, you're too young to be saying that lol. Although with the economy the way it is we're seeing a lot of ppl saving and less spending. Do what you feel you got to do.

My ex called me in shambles today. She went Xmas shopping today for the kids and filled her cart. Took her 2 hours she tells me to do it too. Then when she gets to check out it turns out her Sears credit card limit was reduced from $3000 to $400 and she didn't have a clue it was happening to her. She had a balance and therefor couldn't use her credit card. She was embarrassed in front of many ppl.

Many card companies are doing this. Be careful and try to pay cash as much as you can. Credit card companies are trying to reduce ppl's credit debt and are reducing ppl's limits to do so. Most are increasing % rates to idiotic rates to offset all the delinquent accounts as well. Problem is they're doing it across the board. Even to ppl who have excellent credit and standing.

Once again the responsible tax payers will be bailing out those who can't, won't or simply have no choice in faulting on their debts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19306
Oh yeah, if the Giants can beat the boys tonight that brings me $150 on my weekly pool.

Go Giants.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14515
Yanks

maybe u r reaching that mature "do i really need all that loud" point .... think me & chad already went thru that (same with all of other ppl too)...when u 1st get into car audio u just love that hard hitting in ur gut bass but after a while it gets old fast & sometimes annoying too ....thats y after my dd9512 i seriously changed direction with 2 10s RE SE sealed & into a full sq mode for daily use - i now totally enjoy d overall staging \ tonality \ imaging & SQ ....its still does 139.8dbs so thats enough loud 4 me so i can sit in my car ah hr easily just playing some sweet tunes ...

i hear ya paul - that guy like he just went berserk ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11044
Thanks for the compliments guys but my brother deserves all the credit.

Rovin....As for your question I think he was having a bad day.

Yanks Fan....Theres nothing wrong with taking a step back sometimes.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4789
ya im with yanks like i was saying above i will prob be selling my 2 revos and amps i think i am going to get rid of everything completly esp since i dont want to buy a ho alt when im prob just gonna get a new car soon anyways

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19312
"Yanks Fan....Theres nothing wrong with taking a step back sometimes."

Excellent advice.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10842
Very true Sean.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23054
paul, i was about to ship out your gift today then i had a great idea. well lets just say i had to go to toy's r us after work. i hope your son enjoys the gift too. :-)

shipping out tomorow buddy so enjoy. should get there by monday which is still plenty of time before christmas.

oh eventually you'll know its me so its no biggy you know now.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10845
WTF Chad?!?! Way to tell him.

I kid man. I'm excited to see what Pauly gets cause he deserves something great.

Chad, I had an interesting run in with the law today as well bud. Listen to this, I was driving on one of the major road ways in my area doing 70 in a 55, typical speed on that road for everyone. I'm in a pack of about 20 cars and I was toward the front of the pack. I look in my rearview and coming up fast is this cop with his lights on. So everyone begins to get to the right so he can pass. He passes everyone and gets to my car, slows down and looks at my plates, and takes off again. Later down the road, another cop does the exact same thing, only checking my plates and doing nothing else. Get down the road another 2 miles, and there is a cop in the oncoming traffic and spots me, hits a U-turn and gets together with this other cop and both of them pursue me. They finally catch up with me when I am turning into my neighborhood. Get this, one of the cops, blocks traffic to allow the other cop to follow me into my neighborhood and then the other cop follows. So i pull over in my neighborhood and both cops with sirens and lights flashing stop behind me, check my plates, and both then slowly drive right by me. Once they get 100 yards from me, they both turn off their lights and speed through my neighborhood. Its weird. I couldn't figure it out. I got pulled over a total of 3 times but no cop ever did anything. I think they were searching for a car like mine I suppose. That's the only thing I could figure. I felt like I was in Super Troopers lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23058
that is crazy yanks. damn. i bet you were nervous. lol.

oh a paul still don't know what he is getting. hahahaha. the surprise is still safe. i just didn't want him thinking he was getting flaked on.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10846
I about sh1t a brick lol. I'm trying to find something online about it to see what happened.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19315
I'm at a loss for words.

For more than one reason lol.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11052
Yanks Fan....It sounded like they were looking for someone with the same car to me too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11055
Check this out.

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/11113850

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10107
Yanks.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats funny as sh1t!!!! super troopers....

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10108
damn dude.....what an idiot.

he was just trying to be a jacka$$ and it backfired on him. who the fu k would ever try to go pay somewhere with pennies. jus tgive them the $56 and get on with your life. i dont get some people.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10109
good find though sean!!!!! lol:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums