My cam is soooooo secksy ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14405
hey u guys r hardly posting much & taking so looooong to finish up our last thread so i thought id make this 1 to get u all moving ....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19013
Yeah it has been sloooow lately.

Those in chat know but......

My ex is losing her house to foreclosure.

Just like sooo many others in my country. My daughter will be living with me this summer. I feel bad but it's not because of illness or unforeseen hardships. It's because she supports a deadbeat, out of work nobody. You buy him a $40,000 boat and $20,000 truck to pull it with and eventually they take your house when you can't pay the bills. He can't keep a job and is out of work now. She is lying in her bed so to speak.

Sorry for the rant.

Again.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14409
hmmm well

old saying : u do lie on d bed u make ....

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22827
damn paul that really sux. hope things work out for her. its never easy to see someone having a hard time.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4682
ya pauly that sux but like u said its happening everywhere for the same reasons. people in this country have been living outside of the bounds for a while. Its just starting to come into play now bills are piling up and the bill collectors cant have missed payments now since they have no money so they want there money. This is why peopleneed to stop buying houses they cant afford and also stop buying cars they cant afford going out to dinner everynight and buying new clothes every saturday. Its crazy just the country we live in that why girls have more bills then men because they buy unnecassary things and they think someone else is gonna pay for it but it just doesnt work like that you have to live in your budget which nobody does anymore we need to get rid of credit cards since people see them as invisible money not knowing how quickly bills can pile up.

err idk i hate this current situation except for the housing market crashing, sorry paul i know it bad for you but its good for the young kids like me that are looking to buy a house in the next yr or 2. we never would have been able to afford a house 3 yrs ago they were getting to high. but fannie mae and freddie mac would take anybody without even looking into there money situations since they got greedy, but it backfired and there default rates went through the roof and it cost them all there money. i mean when u have 9% or more default risk on your loans ur kinda fuked so to say lol and its only gonna get worse cause everyone thought they could sell there house and make money since they dont have the money to pay for it monthly but then they could just buy a cheaper house after they made money off it. Well now its not going to happen since all housing markets are down nobody will buy for those prices.

sorry guys kinda practicing for my capital markets class i have a test for it in 20 mins but yet im still on the E lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19019
Well it may lower the price of homes Charlie what this crisis WILL do is require new home buyers to maintain a credit score MUCH higher than previously needed to qualify. It's also going to require the down payment to be higher and to be in cash only instead of only coming up with closing costs. Buy a $200,000 home and have to come up with $40,000 cash to do it isn't considered desirable or attainable for most. I'm fortunate at the moment as are many of us that I still have my job and a home for my kids. This is happening to 10,000 families a day.

With the auto bailout stalling coupled with the already off the chart unemployment rate we are headed for a VERY dark era. Investors are bugging out on wall street, labor will continue to be shifted to third world countries in order for them to survive, layoffs layoffs layoffs, 401k's are worth 30% what they were 6 months ago, crime will DEFINITELY be on the rise all across the country as more and more ppl will be denied public assistance as there simply won't be enough of the working class left to support those in need.

It's an iceberg of a problem and we've only seen the tip.

We're headed for change alright. Change that might be under your cushions.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4683
yes paul you are very correct. Ive been saving for my 40000 to put down thats what made it bad in the first place though they were accepting everyone and anyone. Hopefully obama taxes businesses so they cant send everything over seas. Cause that will take away all factory jobs which some people need them because they cant get anything else cause they dont know anything else. So it will be a difficult couple yrs. I mean it will be bad for older and hopefully it doesnt affect younger people the only way that will happen is if obama steps up and does something we'll see though should be fun.

I hope the crime wont happen but it prob will i never thought about that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19021
Here's a good thought. Got some more food donated tonight for my turkey drive. I have a total of 6 turkeys so far and what you see in the pic to distribute. I'm hoping it will be enough to complete 6 full meals. I'm going to the store Saturday to buy my 3 turkeys and had the other three donated. I'd like to get a good turnout late in the game to put it over the top but we'll see.

Gobble gobble lol.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4684
looks very good paul

mhh mhh cant wait for turkey

and oh that stuffing box is just teasing me lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22838
wow paul. you are truly a stand up guy. its a privilege to know someone like you.

you are in for a great surprise my friend.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19025
Does she have a lisp? I don't care.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22839
lol paul.

hey guys, i don't know if its just me but this forum is really getting boring. its the same thing over and over and over. its the off topic stuff i like. i guess when i first came here and there were threads like what system should i put in my car, it was more enjoyable. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14413
^yup

but here is something exciting

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3028490#3028490

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19031
There are a lot of new faces in the crowd lately. Seems most members have a shelf life here of only a few months to a year.

BTW did you guys check out that thread in the OT section referring to the 19 year old guy on the bodybuilding forum who committed suicide?

What freaked me out was the guy's name was Biggs. Who can forget our young body building member also named Biggs?

I had to pull a WTF??

Surely just a coincidence.

Rovin you guys are nasty out there lol. They can't ALLLL be real now can they?

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14417
just trying 2 keep my buddy chad from getting too bored - lol

paul

ur d HT expert on here ; thinking of maybe getting myself a 42" widescreen for xmas , we get all d good brands here but it seems like LG is top of d game these days ? - how is sony \ toshiba or panasonic

lcd vs plasma - now i read all d details

http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lcdtv-plasmavslcd.shtml

but which really shows better in real life ??? ...i havent gone to any stores as yet since its only 2day im thinking about it & how gr8 it wud be since our last tv purchase was about 6yrs ago : a reg 27" sharp which still shows very good but im thinking something new wud be shweeeet .......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19032
Plasma is out. LCD is in IMO. There was just too much hype over the recharge cost with plasma. I'm sure it's better now though. A far as being the expert that is Berny's title as I still use a Mitsubishi big screen for tv and my DLP projector for movies. I've never owned a plasma or LCD yet.

It's funny, when cruising the local ads for all the for sale stuff I see TONS of big screens for sale. Everyone is switching over to flat screens. Plasma or LCD. It's the next step.

Of course nothing beats size over a projector.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14418
well it looks like berny is no where around so i gotta turn 2u - lol

well by feb 09 every1 is supposed to get with d program & update their sets so i bet widescreens will be a even bigger\hotter item this xmas since that will be a nice sneaky reason guys will use to get a new set ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19034
Yup. Nothing beats showing the wife a reason to upgrade than needing to lol.

And to think I grew up watching a 19" color tv and thinking "Wow how big and beautiful!" (Mind you we had only one).

When HBO came out you were considered rich if you had it.

Those were the days..............

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14419
b4 i was born we had a black\white tv

then we "upgraded" to a color samsung 19" , then to a much better sharp 19" which we used for some good yrs & then 6yrs ago we went "big" with a nice 27" sharp ...so i do think its time we really do a good upgrade this time

mind u only in d late 80s we finally got more than 1 tv station - cable came here in d mid 90s & is now gradually being changed to fiber optics

is there a big picture difference with 720 & 1080 - seems like 1080 is d good now ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19038
With any technology advancement is rapid. If you're a tv/movie nut and want the best get it. I've learned to wait just a bit and grab technology just after it changes. You get the same equipment everyone raved over at a fraction of the cost. My brother in law just bought a 52" flat screen LCD and yes it has a beautiful picture. He also shelled out $2500 for it. I'll pic a similar tv up a year later for half that.

Again, unless you're after the latest and greatest. Myself, I was never willing to pay the extra mile for the "in and now".

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10942
Yeah go 1080.

Paul what size enclosure is your fi 18 in and what tuning also how loud would you say it gets. Im considering one good 18 on my dayton 1000 watt rack amp.

This is another possibility. (19 hz tuning anybody)

http://www.mach5audio.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=181

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19042
If I remember I think it's at 9.5cu's tuned at 28hz. I know I should've gone lower but it rumbles a ton and sounds good doing it so I'm happy. I have the 1000w Dayton plate amp and love it. And to tell you the truth I never pushed it past 50% volume as it scares me lol. It's HT not HT meets SPL. When and if another 18" sub comes out that peaks my interest enough I'm hoping it will have similar parameters so I can use the same box. I spent a whole day on it and love its' look.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14420
i'll look around 2 c what good tv deals r out now

isnt a sealed box in theory better for HT since all d notes will be played ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10946
Well heres the thing my dayton rack amp which is the same as Pauls just in a different casing has a subsonic filter at 18 hz otherwise I might go sealed. But the mach 5 18 has a 17 hz fs. so id tune it at the recommended 19 hz. And probably go with two 4 inch aero ports.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22846
just got some new shoes for my car lol. looks like ima go through rims like i went through subs. its not a good thing cause rims are expensive lol.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4429
They look awesome Chad. I love it x10 more now.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4693
ya chad the rims look nice hey guys i got my 2 1750's today. all i have to say is they are seckzy. They are a lot smaller than i figured they b. seeing how they are about the same size as my jl 300/2 except they put out much more power lol. now i have to wait a couple months for some cash grab a starter batt and a batt for the back and also a new alt

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10951
Sounds like a plan Charlie youll be bumpin with the revos.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10952
The rims look good Chad.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10719
Rims look nice Chad

Congrats on the amps Charlie

Not anything special but I received my 1" speaker baffles today :-)

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3030
Those rims look good Chad. Yanks, getting ready to install the Hybrids finally lol?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22847
thanks for the comments guys.

rovin and paul, LCD all the way lol. i need to get a 50 inch lcd soon lol. since my birthday is coming up this saturday and i will be turning 33. i think my eye sight is going with my old age hahaha.

yanks, hurry and get those comps installed man. i can't wait.

this morning i lowered my car about an inch more. well more or less its around an inch more. so i took this pic as a reference to how low my car is. its pretty damn low. there are driveways i don't dare go up. hahaha.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19057
Wow that is low. You couldn't drive your car in jersey for sure. We have speed bumps here, some 8" high.

I love watching dumbazz unsuspecting snow plow drivers ram into them.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22848
no snow plowers in cali. only in the mountains.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10721
I'm working on it Chad and Steve.

That is wild Chad.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4699
lol paul i know just wat u mean. happens in MA all the time. chad looks really nice i almost bought a nissan 300z a couple yrs ago and it was literally 2 inches off the grd. my dad kinda made me realize how unrealistic that is in MA lol to many bumps.

looks rlly nice though im sure it works fine in LA

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14423
chad any rims u thorw on ur car will look since its 1 of those body shapes that takes anything good ...hey r u srious about this saturday being ur b\day since mine is mine is on d 6th which is 1 saturday after u

hey on our T&T forum we r getting some nice posts to check out like from rusty , sundown owner & projekt ai

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19069

That was a tough year for me. Just got divorced, started a home on my own, new job, ect....

I'm feeling a little better now though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14424
was it just me or did E get weird last night with some big font & didnt want to connect this morning ....

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4190
Hi guys. Been busy with school and taking care of some family sh!t. I'm also addicted to mobsters on myspace....lol. Don't ask me why, I just am. I'm on the go right now, posting from my crackberry. Talk to Yall later.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19086
Howdy stranger.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10969
Hey Jesse. Long time no chat.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4702
sup jesse.

hey guys almost turkey day yeah cant wait to get fat lol.

It suks though my math teacher booked a 3 hr test for today lol sux everyother class was pretty much cancelled this wk

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10033
WTF!!!???

Happy Turkey Day Dudes!!!!!
dont worry i havent forgot about you guys but with 2 jobs, college and my girlfriend...i hardly have time to wipe my a**.

anyway.....i love you. lolol
}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14432
^SUP man ! - we luv u2 ........

happy thanks giving day to all u guys too .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19105
Turkey day surprise lol!

Have a good one fellas. I've got a long day ahead of me followed by probably shopping online Friday.

I want one of those $400 plasma tvs!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19108
Had a great day!!! Great eats and plenty to take home. My turkey drive went well and even have extra food to donate to the Pine Hill fire department for the Xmas food drive. Monday night in Pine Hill is the annual tree lighting ceremony with the chance for my son to win a new bike.

I have a turkey to roast this weekend myself to add to the leftovers and that equals a ton of food for the week ahead.

Belly full. All is well. Hope you all had a great one as well.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4710
hey guys

sup muddy lol

turkey day was good at some great food enjoyed being with ppl that I love around me good times hope ur days went just as good

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10976
Hey everyone. Good turkey day dinner for me as well. Welcome back muddy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10977
Oh I also went out to Walmart early this morning and got a 10 mega pixel Kodak for $79. It was a black Friday special and I hoped I didnt get up early for nothing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19112
I'd love to pick up one of those flat screen deals that are all over the place but just don't need it. Again I'll but shopping online this year.

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10747
Jesse, Muddy, and LilRob all in the same day?!?!?

Welcome back guys. Hope life has been well for you all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10980
Id like to have a flat screen lcd tv as well Paul.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14437
where be chad these days

chad check this & D\L some of their songs & see if u like it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Forest

i been a fan of them some yrs now - sq & type of music they make is mystical .....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22877
sup muddy.

rovin as i type i am downloading the album called "essence of deep forest".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14443
so what do u think about it ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22882
it should be done downloading by now. i will take a listen. i did however take a listen on youtube and sounds good.

thanks for that link on my birthday thread rovin. lol. i love it.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22883
ok its done downloading.

damn this music is nice rovin. it has bass and the highs. it will utilize my whole awesome soundstage. can't wait to try it out in my car.

this music seems like it will be awesome to listen to while driving alone. during a long drive.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14444
ur welcome

had their stuff in my music collection a good while since their 1st 'sweet lullaby' now but i recently burnt a mp3 cd & put it in my car - u dont understand d kinda swahili like lyrics but its SO AMAZING how it sounds in my ride u feel like ur in some magical place floating along with d music - sound stage , imagine & stereo effect is wonderful - think i will buy d original cd coll 4 xmas ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14445
sounds 1000 times better in ur car than on any pc ...

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10035
yoooooooooooooooo!!!!

sup dudes!! so i ahve been really busy for quite some time now...with school and 2 jobs and the GF. but i have put ecoustics up on the list of daily bookmarks i try to browse...so bichezzzz im back! and thanks for the welcome back! where is Chauncey???? also...my system is still running strong, although i broke the scroll knob off of my 8600 but i still use it all ghettoed out. lolol

but other than that it is the same ol shiz dudes. i would like to apologize for my lack of presence for such a long time guys...i kinda feel like i abandoned you...but i did think about you guys sometimes(that sounded very ghey) so whatever, i am here and ready to do.....nothing. hahaha B U M P!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14446
went out to a family bbq & just got back

good to see ur back Muddy - im sure u still have a fan club & ppl who remember .... i still have my 860 premier which i bought around d same time as u 3yrs ago but mine is is very good conditon without d knobs even showing worn ...heck i still have my 3yr old alpine f545 mids amps too ...

big isaca WRE show tomorrow afternoon & im competing too .... so i may not be back online until late in d night .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19137
Alot has changed in I guess in a year's time. Longo is gone, Glass posts like what, every couple of months? Driving is gone, Polo posts once a month, Lil'rob had to vacate the premises lol, we have a new post count designation of which Chad is the sole member, more ads than ever around here, Wolfman has disgraced himself and is gone, our boy Charlie is getting married, the Doktah has recently returned, Kevin P bought a house, we have several new Platinum members as you can see, this year's secret Santa is bigger than ever, our group here has grown and shrunk, grown and shrunk, and we STILL have only one mod on this site.

Much more to add but Pauly needs a beer lol.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2687
oh hi there

This is my first post in a few months

what are the chances Muddy and I would find out way back here on the same day?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2688
also how did Wolfman disgrace himself, why did Lil Rob, Driving and Longo leave :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19145
Chances? Hmmm.

Wolfman bought a digi cam from me which I shipped free of charge to him because he didn't have the $$ at the moment. It was my leap of faith in a member of good standing. He got the camera and then claimed financial problems. Long story short a year went by and he still never paid up. I wrote it off. The forum took it harder than I did. They blasted him every time he posted. I even publicly forgave him and it didn't help. He changed his name to Loudnproud or something like that and ppl caught on quickly. He later admitted his position and "claimed" he gave the cam to a church and never posted since.

Lil'rob quickly left because he.....well... nobody knows for sure lol. Driving just got bored, Longo.....we're still waiting...........

That dude was my favorite. Firefighter with a hot wife and own business on the side, WITH a love for car audio = my hero.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2689
Sad face :-(

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10038
i have Longo on my myspace dudes...lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4714
hey look at that the doc's back also

muddy hows ur tv going lol. since thats what tok u away from car audio

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14448
well i got 2nd place yesterday with a 150.8 but even though its a WRE i know their meter was somehow off by at least 1 dbs but im not complaining since it was that same way for everybody & i got a nice 4ft tall trophy for 2nd ...

cud somebody explain back what happened to chauncey since somehow i missed what exactly but i know it was something silly like a wrong series kicker amp he said he had or something like that ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10995
Second isnt bad. Congrats. What did 1st place score?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19158
I don't think we'll see Chauncey again. He was called out on that Kicker amp and got showed up real bad about his rides. Turns out someone caught him as a member on a Grand am forum? Not sure.

Haven't seen Mat Dope in a while either.

Good score Rovin.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10039
lol. so chauncey never had all those dope cars or systems huh.....damn

i dont have the same people in my life since the car audio shop i helped out at closed. so the passion really died. that and how i have expensive taste was catching up with me. got a REALLY long story about my alternator...but i still have it and it still runs like a freight train soo. but other than that i have always been a gamer(ghey sounding) so when i got Xbox live that passion came back. and thats me in a nutsack.(i mean shell :-))

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10040
come to think of it...i have Chauncey on my Space as well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19162
I'm sure he still lurks here. Logan too.

In fact I think he's up to his old tricks again.

Remember his 1 2 3 a b c threads?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19163
Damn I almost forgot. My son won a gift certificate at our annual tree lighting ceremony tonight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14453
guys who beat me (they r a team of 3 guys around a few yrs now) got 151.5 using 2 12s american bass dunno which exact model but it was ran off a atomic 3k amp ...so they had more experience , more cone area & slightly more power ...but its all good since we get along cool & i was hanging out with them throughout d show , they had some hennesy cognac & i took a couple of small drinks with them as well...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22899
paul have you heard of MSB technology link 3?

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10045
have you heard of baked ziti with garlic bread and a salad with ranch dressing??

ive killed a man for less......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4720
lol sounds yummy muddy minus the ranch dressing.

hey paul congrats on ur sons win lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us