Memory stick error

Username: Gmnagaraj1

Post Number: 1
Hi
Well Sir i have a question for u ... i have Sony P32 Camera (3.2mega pixels)... I had been to one place and took good photos. now memory stick is giving error ... it displays a message "Memory Stick Error" ...

memory stick is "LEXAR media-256MB", in that there are two folders A nad B. Folder A is working fine but folder B is giving above error in which i have important photos. please let me know how to save my photos.
i am all confused what to do ... so can u please help me out or suggest something ... waiting for your reply
Thank U!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13444
You are in luck if you are using Lexar media. They offer data recovery for their cards. Contact them for more information.

Username: Ange_n_dal

Canada

hello? I am having a serious issue with my camera card. I have a Cybershot DSC S500, and memory stick duo pro. this poast weekend i took pics of our family reunion, and there were like 200 of em...anyways, i was downloading them to my computer (acer Aspire 9300 VISTA), and only 36 (or so) downloaded. i put the card back in my camera, and all of the other ones are suddenly gone. can you please tellme how to get the pics back please?

Username: Mckibler

I recently purchased a Lexar 512MB Memory Stick Pro for my Sony CyberShot Camera (Model DSC-S85). After inserting it I got a memory stick error message. I tried formating it both in my camera and in my computer. I got the message that it could not be formated. The Lexar 128MB Memory Stick I have been using works OK, but I would like more memory available. Any suggestions from anyone?

Username: Justincase9

Had same problem with 128mb Lexar memory stick - Memory Stick Error. Formatted the card with the builtin format function in the camera menu. Worked !

Sony DSC-S85 supports max 128mb size card.
256mb card will NOT work. Try 128mb x 2 duo card. Switch between A <-> B card on the same stick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us