My new favorite snack

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3161
Upload

OMG these things are so fucking good! I gotta try the Italian Herb ones next time. I jus ate a whole damn box of these.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1889
I tried these, these are not that bad. The Italian Herb ones are OK too. They also have some garlic flavored ones that I liked a lot. Usually have a 2 for $4 sale on these over here lol

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4710
Seriously? Crackers?

I'm addicted to asparagus right now.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4458
It's all about raw unsalted almonds.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4712
That's interesting, Jesse. I love me some almonds, great for snacking, and very nutritious, but I usually can't resist going for the smoked/salted ones.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23765
What I lack in my diet veggie wise I try to make up in fruit. Grapes, cherries, peaches, bananas, strawberries, ect. Antioxidants FTW. I don't cut out all veggies cause I love corn and potatoes, raw carrots and BEGINNING a taste for rice, just not a fan of the greens.

As for crackers? Wheat thins.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4713
The green veggies are the most important nutritionally!!!! I'm the opposite of you. Corn is, meh. Carrots are okay. But asparagus, spinach, broccoli, green beans? More please.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5835
Wanted to share something that happened to me in the last couple months and this thread is turning towards that direction so...

I was playing my drums in the studio and live and I would get these intense cramps on my sides under my ribs. Luckily, they usually happened when I could jump up and quickly stretch, but a couple times when I went to stretch one rib cramp out (and it isn't easy to do) the other side would cramp up. I also started feeling like I wasn't getting enough air onstage, like somehow I wasn't breathing well... Not a dizzy feeling, but kind of a semi-out-of-it one.

Anyways, I searched online one night and put in my symptoms. Turns out it was all due to a lack of Potassium. I had NO idea that A) Potassium was so important, or B) that I wasn't getting enough. So I raced down to the store and bought all the things that I read are good for potassium, like bananas, apples, oranges, white rice, potatoes, avocados, etc. I also bought some multi-vitamins that had a little of it in there. Apparently, potassium isn't one of those minerals that is good to take a supplement for... it is better to get it naturally from foods. So.... my cramps went away, my breathing is back to normal, and I feel great when playing. And now, two bananas is a pre-show ritual. They are perfect -- easy to eat, not too filling and you can also lick and suck them like you may be in to the cöck, which brings laughter and concerned frowns from my band and crew.

So bottom line -- make sure you get enough potassium. Shit is important, but don't overdo it because that also can have serious effects.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23766
Brad, take it from someone who has high blood pressure. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium which naturally lowers BP and is a good diuretic. (Makes you peee).

You and I are close in age. We need to start looking at sh1t like this.

Please don't tell me you ever have slight chest pains or "pings" in you arms.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23767
F'ing A I feel old for posting that.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4715
I feel like I'm getting old as well

Lately I've noticed I have to go a little lower down on my neck every time I shave. Now if I go a few days without shaving I'll be rockin a serious Kyle Orton neckbeard.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3247
shyyyt i've had a neckbeard going on for like 2 years now and i'm only 23, lol. sucks when daily shaving is req'd.

optimum nutrition multi v's. <- well priced and packed with the good stuff. turns your piss neon yellow too!

also, lol @ banana cöck, though it may be sad how entertained i am by penis jokes..

to stay on topic, tabasco cheez-it's. can't beat 'em.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23768
Dry roasted peanuts.
Triscuits
A bowl of cereal in the afternoon. <<<Da shit right there.
Freeze pops. You know, the ones you pay like $.10/pc for? I could eat 5 in a row easy.
Blackberries in milk. Stuff is bangin'!!
Cornbread. While not a snack it still deserves an honorable mention.
Almost frozen strawberries on a hot day. Shoot, any day.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us