Johnny Walker Black = Fuxord Laptop

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7392
Well, my friend Grant and Beans came over the Sat night for a little Walker...and now my laptop has a crack in the screen :-(

The black dots are only ~1/2" wide and ~2" long in the top right corner, but you can see the stuck pixels zig zagging all the way to the bottom of the screen.
double :-(

We where just chillin watching DVR's of Nitro Circus and listening to Dropkick Murphy's on youtube.

I got no clue what happened to it, guess it got sat on.

Guess this is just a sign that I need a new one. I got my laptop from the shop (pawn shop), and its gettin alil out dated. 1gb ram, 2ghz amd turion64, 100gb hd, running xp.

I am going to salvage it till I just have to get a new one...Hopefully 3 paychecks from now.

Only good news....I worked on the van a little today. Got the wall sealed off ALOT better. All I can say is DAMN. Going to hit the show at MST next weekend, should be fun.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7397
On a side note....Nitro Circus is on NOW.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3673
I think you can replace the screen.

?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20191
LOL. Johnny walker will do that to many. Good stuff.

Who here remembers house parties where they remove EVERY piece of valuable furniture and cover the floors with plastic?

Shoot that was every weekend for me lol.

Good drunk story:

In a nice house during a party, $250,000+ value. (20 years ago)

Needed to "relieve myself something fierce". While doing so in a nicely decorated bathroom I leaned over the toilet and accidentally tipped over a basket of scented wax rose candles on the toilet's lid. They all went in the toilet. In a frantic I flushed said mess and walked away.

Naturally every time anyone after me flushed the toilet a rose candle "popped" back up.

It was the "mystery" of the party and to this day kept private lololol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7398
My comp =

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 495
Damn dude that sucks.

Yeah over the summer when we had a party we would move some breakable stuff into my buddy's room. Lamps, a few pictures and the flat screen in the living room.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3675
lmao how could that of happened canaan?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 5065
lol canaan thats how my lg voyager looks right now on the insde it suks but atleast its not the end of the world.

nice story paul i bet you have lots of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us