WTF is wrong w/ people???

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7066
So, I'm sitting here at the shop and its slow today. All of a sudden I hear bang, bang, bang...

Look out the door to see whats going on, and there are 2 morons across the street throwing rocks at the bookstore. (metal building) These guys were ~16-18yrs old too. Not just small rocks, fvkn 1/2 fist sized ones.

I just have to ask...WTF?
I mean really...why?
How the fvk can people really be that disrespectful?
What some worthless fvks.

guess i just needed to rant.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3005
People are dumb. Did you say anything to them?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22804
instead of coming on the forum to rant you should of went out there and beat the living crap out of them. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18958
It's in our blood to kill and destroy. After all it's easier to do and costs nothing.

It's also in our blood to become greedy, especially after someone Else's misfortune and charity. I gave a crib I had in the attic away for free to a woman who was about to give birth to her first child and had nothing. What was I going to do with it, my kids are 6 and 8? So I put it on Craigslist. Immediate response. They would be sooo grateful to receive it free because they needed one so bad she explained. She came with her husband and picked it up. I felt good.

Then the very next day my crib was on Craigslist for sale! They were asking $50!!! Pictures and all. I tried emailing them so they could explain this but no response.

People are getting THAT bad now. With the economy going down the toilet I expect Craigslist is going to get hammered by scammers like these.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1215
I grabbed 4 kids (with my 2 Shepherds, and a 9mm ) last year, about the same age , who were throwing rocks at my screened in (caged) pool and all glassed in "Florida " room...rocks sounded like bullets hitting the metal roof above Florida room....

"somehow" they all ended up IN my pool, with dog bites and naked, when the police arrived, after I called them for B & E (breaking and entering)...lol

BTW, I haven't seen em since, and think they copped a plea to the judge and are still "on vacation" someplace....I never had to testify...I just love rude "visitors"..lol

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22805
justforhaha's becareful man. you never know what kinda crazies are out there.

oh and canaan, i was jp man. don't do anything to those kids. you don't want them coming back to your work after hours and vandalizing it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1229
If ya live in fear, then ya ain't living...I always use some sense, and have eyes in back on my head..

Fun is watching the Hells Angels beat the hell out of the Latin Kings..and shooting real weapons..

Crazy is the Kings thinking that they had a chance...and showing knives and some P shooters...LMAO

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14393
has to be a good reason since i doubt ppl wud do that just for so unless they r seriously idle ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258
Many kids today are focked up!...no parents at home or they are too busy or just don't care..and kids have no respect for others or their property, they think they can do whatever they want whenevr they want...until they meet Smith and Wesson, or someone who takes an interest in them...and kids do NOT know how to "entertain " themselves, without a TV and Xbox and a cell phone...

of course this is a generalization and not true of all...but there definitely been a change in the generations, in many ways..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18966
I was raised in the notion that children only learn from either fear or loss. Today's youth do not fear anything and have so much more than I did in at least my youth. Growing up I got paddled in school and my parents approved of it! Today there is such a fear of lawsuits that teachers have become nothing more than glorified babysitters(with highly paid assistants mind you).

In my high school I remember a teacher breaking up a fight between two students. The parents sued the school for allowing a teacher to "touch" a minor. The teacher, simply separating the two, was fired for this. FOR BREAKING UP A FIGHT!!!! He lost his tenure, and his reputation. He was my teacher who I admired and who also employed me on the side for carpentry work. (Where I got my carpentry skills from).

IMO today's kids have too much freedom and feel that they are "untouchable" from the responsibility of life.

In the end these are the ones who fail in life and wind up falling back on the ones they dependeded on as youths.

Life is harsh. I say raise our kids to prepare for it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3569
Kids just mature at different rates I guess, and like JFHH's said, how their parents bring them up has an effect as well. When I was that age I was the kid that got embarrassed in public when my friends were being loud/obnoxious/destructive. I guess it's cause I'm just super responsible and mature (I can hear my friends/family collectively laugh as I say that:-))

LOL JFHH's I agree about kids not being able to entertain themselves. I think I'm JUST BARELY old enough at 23 to remember the imagination generation. My fondest memories of playing with my brother/sister/friends involve forts made out of nothing but stools, blankets, and a set of encyclopedias. Or like the time mom & dad brought home the new refrigerator, the box for which we kept and played with for YEARS. Good times:-).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18967
^^^Oh yeah!!! Finding fun in a house in my day was boring!!! Fun was outside, with friends. There's so much less today outside for kids they are interested in. I remember a game I played called "neighborhood chase". Took all day and was fun as hell!!! I remember "treasure hunt". We all spread out and see what we come back with after an hour or two. That was my youth.

Today kids just want to see the cartoons on tv or play the WII/Xbox/Ps3.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7071
Hell, me and my friend used to beat the hell out of one another w/ ninja turtle 'toys'. We had sticks w/ foam duct taped around them and would just go at it.

Then we usually ended up pulling the trampoline up under the basket ball goal.

that would lead to broken trampoline mats over time, and we would tie them behind the old '86 model yamaha moto4 (atv) and pull each other around in the hay field.

...if all else failed to amuse...we would just go out in the woods w/ a Benjamin pelet guns or a ruger .22's and some matches. We would kill a few squirrels/bird, build a fire and cook em.

I mean damit man, i got my first .22 when I was 5. It was a Cricket single shot. Killed my first deer when I was 6 w/ a .30cal.

I know one thing though, my little cousin is being brought up right. My cousin and his wife are bringing the little guy up just like we were. I let him borrow my old Cricket .22 so his son could learn to shoot. He has been practicing w/ his dad. The lil guy killed is first deer a just a little bit ago...ad he broke our family record for the youngest to make a kill. He is 4.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3570
"Fun was outside, with friends. There's so much less today outside for kids they are interested in. I remember a game I played called "neighborhood chase". Took all day and was fun as hell!!! I remember "treasure hunt". We all spread out and see what we come back with after an hour or two. That was my youth."

Don't get me started! Ever play "bl0ody murder"? What about "ghosts in the graveyard"? I spent TOO MUCH time outside as a kid! My parents had a bigazz iron dinner bell on the back porch that you could hear from like 4 blocks away just to call my azz home when it got dark.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18970
You know it! My kids drive me crazy today with all the crying about being bored. They have $1000's of electronic games/computers that THEY beg for and always end up bored. We just don't let our kids today use their imagination.

Catching tadpoles in the creek behind our house, picking blackberries deep in the woods, building forts with Dad's tools and wood he never knew what happened to, stealing the local farmer's sweet corn by the trash bags full, sometimes getting shot at with a salt gun, street football, climbing up on roofs, trick or treating well into our teens, finding that quarter and worshipping it all the way to the store to get that icecream treat, ect, ect.....

Youth really is wasted on the young.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1260
We found an empty lot and played baseball, football , muckle, smear the "quee*r", buck-buck...or put on the gloves and went at it, toe to toe...then hiked in the woods, playing army and catching bullfrogs and every creature we could find..and in summers we went swimming in the lakes and tire swinging and jumping, or "walked the logs in the swamps while throwing logs at each other...lol...what a blast!...we'd all meet about 7-8am and not come home til 5pm in summers and no school....and did chores after supper..and we had enough sense not to get caught if we did something stupid (like the apples, corn stealing etc).....and gave mom and pops time to "relax" and do their things..or get a beating...lol..of course Sundays , was Family day, and had to do the church thing, and the "go for a ride" thing...and in between everything, played organized sports, and grab a lil nookie when got a lil older (11-13)..

Today's kids ain't the same!...TV is frying their brains...I lived for 24 months in the woods without a TV when I was around 19-20, and realized how much TV is FOCKED UP!..and thats when Bill Cosby was in his prime, and TV was simple, clean, and tame compared to now..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us