The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Songs ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14227
check it out ..

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/specials/hot100/charts/top100-titles-90.shtml

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18548
The twist at #1. I'm liking this version from my time era lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18549
Now this is what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!

4am coming home from the diner after closing the club at 2:30. Got to have the eats on after a night like that. Look at your wrist in the morning. 2-3 stamps? Check your wallet. Empty? DAMN fine night right there!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14229
yeh pauly but i def cannot agree with some of the songs\ppl listed ...some recent cannot be greatest of all time ...apologise is a gr8 song but how did it leap into the top 100 which there r thousands of more timeless songs decades b4 it ....total WTF placement is no 30 Flo Rida ....WTF !!!!! how the fook can that ever make top 30 ....i lost alot of respect for billboard when i saw that

at least the real greats like elvis , BGs , phil collins ,lionel ritchie ,marvin gaye , MJ , beetles & a few others made the cut ...

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 898
Paul did you own a pair of striped bell bottoms

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14232
dont think i saw any heavy metal songs in that list too ...wtf

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18551
LOLOLOL.

Rovin I think those stats are based on different criteria. I don't agree with them either.

Paul. Man I was clubber BIG time in the 90's. I have soooo many cd's of club/trance music it's not funny. I really got into it. If I wasn't at the club I was listening to it at home with headphones. 90's not 70's mind you lol.

Even to this day I can enjoy the music I used to love using headphones, it is a different experience worth experiencing lol.

Sounds creepy doesn't it lol?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4591
This list has nothing to do with the quality of songs or bands. It is based on a cumulative points system of how long/high up a single stayed on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14234
^yep since alot of what made the top 10 will never even make the top 1000 in my book .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14236
^yep since alot of what made the top 100 will never even make the top 1000 in my book ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18560
I recently read an article online that listed the top ten worst songs ever. You wouldn't believe some of the ones listed. UB40's Red red wine, Mc hammer's U can't touch this, Sir mix alot's Baby got back, Twisted Sister's We're not gonna take it ect, ect......

Who are writing these articles and what criteria are they basing this off of??? These were some of the MOST popular songs of their time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14238
^i remember that - they b\uttholes voted 'we built this city - by starship' as the worst song ever ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14239
^i remember that - those b\uttholes voted 'we built this city - by starship' as the worst song ever ...

wtf is wrong with my typing today .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us