2008 Master's

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9213
Who you guys got?

Tiger or the field lol.

Seriously though, who do you think will win it?

Can Tiger win all four majors this year?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5258
Hell Tiger will probably win. Golf is boring to watch, imo. My roomate watches the golf channel 24/7.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20143
golf is boring unless tiger is the leader. then all they show you is tiger so its cool.

i love it as soon as tigers swings and everyone yells "get in the hole!"

tiger will win it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3063
It is a testament to the greatness of an athlete/team when it isn't a bad bet to choose them over the field. And that is the case with Tiger right now.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15297
I am so tired of hearing about Tiger all year long, no matter what he does..if he fa*rts, it makes the news!

Tiger is NOT only a great golfer, but a great athlete too...we all know that, he's a rare breed....no need to hear it 24/7 and want him to get richer than rich..

I cheer against Tiger in every tournament, cause he is almost in a class of his own, and I'd like to see some unknown Joe Schmo win some big money...Tiger has more money than the man up above!

I also love watching Phil Michelson..the biggest choker in history of ANY sport!...there is no other human on the planet that can find more ways to lose...he's actually comical!

I love John Daly, strolling down the fairways, butt hangiing out of his mouth, 40 pounds too heavy, thinking about what to eat and drink and where to party at, afterwards..he don't care, he does it for the fun, the money, and the love of the game..IMO, he's a typical middle class American..he's made some bad choices in women, like many/most men do, but otherwise he's basically like most of your neighbors..have some fun, and pay the bills..

so thats my take on Golf, and especially the Masters, the most prestigious tournament..I want some Joe Slug to win, grab some good dough, have fun, and piss in the cup!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4218
tiger will win hes the man but i like to see other people win for a chnage

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9215
LK, I love watching Phil play as well. But not because he chokes, but because he plays shots that other players would never even attempt. Now half of them don't work out for him but its still exciting lol.

Personally, I'm pulling for Adam Scott. But there is still a part of me rooting for Tiger, hoping to see him win all of the majors this year.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20149
get in the hole!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15302
Happy Gilmore I find fun and exciting...Phil, I find very boring and "typical"..but humorous, cause he's a no brainer!..

I like guys like Sergio and Daly, who have fun, along with the youngsters who are hungry for their first win..and really cherish it if they win..

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2386
^lol. i like playin Tiger Woods '08 :-)

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9223
Sergio needs to work on his putting.....big time lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us