Happy hour

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2430
i just went to sonic and I guess every weekday from 2-4 they have happy hour and you get drinks and slushies for half off. I just got a "sonic size" sweet tea for $.96. Its pretty sweet. Just figured I would share

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1311
lmao i live in PA and they alwys have the sonics commercials on TV but the thing is there's no sonics here WTF!!! i want a sonics here!! it looks tasty. haha how is the food andrew?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19914
lol andrew. you always make me laugh.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2431
all I ever get are the cheese sticks, tater tots and bacon cheese burgers. the tots and cheese sticks are really good but the burgers are alright. I prefer hardees burgers though.
Cook Out pwns all in fast food though. Are those popular outside of NC? I love 'em

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1313
lol never heard of Cook Out either.lmao... we got Arbys,BK,Mcdonalds,KFC,Taco bell, Wendy's,Tgif fridays,apple bees, and thats all i could think of....lol, i like red robins the best, unlimited fries :-) usually only get 1 extra serving, i get to full. lol

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19915
you country guys rock.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3047
"they alwys have the sonics commercials on TV but the thing is there's no sonics here WTF!!!"

I feel the exact same way. I'm not sure if I've ever known of, let alone been to, a Sonic in my life. I'm always seeing commercials for their new sh!t like shakes or w/e and i keep thinking i wish i could try that!

Gold Member

PA

Post Number: 1321
^^yea dude i feel the pain....lol must only b down south r midwest thing...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 37
I don't follow you paid $96 dollars for a cup of tea? Please tell me this is typo error.

Diamond Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15637
96 cents Ash...

Diamond Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15638
a little less than half a quid for you, mate:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Will4992

NC

Post Number: 16
sonic actually has happy hour every day and not just weekends. I go there about once a week after school. their slushes are great but i dont really like the food.

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19936
is sonic a restraunt or like 7-11?

Bronze Member
Username: Will4992

NC

Post Number: 18
Its like a fast food place/drive in thing. You can go through a drive through or you can park and order your food from your car and they will bring it out to you while roller skating.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1064
nah chad it's like a stewerts or dairy queen. they have a giant awning like drive in. u pull up to a order box like a drive through except u park and ever parking spot has a order box. u order food and so on and then they bring it to you. i know though that they are most known for shakes but they just don't do fast food well. i never got to eat at one since thier not here ether but they are in pa. i went up on i think rt 30 which is a stone throw from amish country and low and behold we passed one. but my fave resturuant has to be hands down "texas road house". it was a bad rainy night and we couldn't decide where to go so we walked across from our hotel to there and it was heaven if u like barbaque. as far as what i have in jersey, theres dominos,taco bell, applebess, chili's, mickey d's, burger king, used to have roy rogers and checkers but they closed down, theres also alot of subway's in my part. a little bit of a drive more and theres, bennigans, macaronni grill, on the border, berduchies, damons grill, famous daves, houjahans or some sh!t like that that place sucks. olive garden, kfc, popeyes but it's a drive. hmmm and that's about all i can think of outside of ihop and denny's and miami grill.
denny's by me blows by me though, theres also a ton of dunkin donuts. that's all that comes to mind.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2435
dennys blow by everyone. haha

We just got a smithfields here. A great chicken and BBQ place.

Speaking of BBQ, do people up here prefer the runny, vinegar based BBQ or the thick, nasty, tomato based BBQ? I think the farther west you go, the more people prefer tomato based

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1066
nah man eff all that i want a nice hickery smoked bbq like the kc master piece, bulls eye , sweet baby rays that kind off stuff in my mind the kraft runny crap is disgusting. i'm not quite sue what tomato stuff you mean though?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2344
ive never seen a sonic. ever. or a jack in the box, and i want both down here badly. just got a dunkin donuts though lol

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1329
lol i agree with keith.

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1330
^look im a platinum member sumhow with 1329 post. lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2438
Im talkin about georges BBQ sauce. That stuff is the shiz. The "headquarters" is located about 15 mins from me.Upload

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1338
lol never heard of it. haha sorry bro.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 2346
wtf? how are you platinum State? lol

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1341
lol i dunno dude that Admin fuked up, looks like everybody is platinum. haha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 2350
... i wasn't like 5 min ago lol

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15670
Lol. The admin has got some work to do. All because of Chad's request dammit lol.

Platinum Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2441
chad get what chad want.

Stop jackin my thread Eric! This was about tasty food products and fine fast food establishments. haha j/k

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1363
Lol fukerz i just saw the Sonics commercial again on tv...wtf!!! with that lady and guy talkin about the cinnabon's and latte's.....

Platinum Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2443
it really isnt anything to be upset over. its good, but not that good, IMO

Platinum Member

PA

Post Number: 1371
lol im not upset im just sayin, i just want to try it. haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums