Basketball=Assault??

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2405
This is a new one for me...

I was playing basketball tonight, which I do every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and we had a new guy come to play with us. I'm 6'6" so I play in the middle obviously and "the new guy" was playing forward for the other team. As normal pick up games, everyone beats and bangs on each other and no one really cares. Well tonight "the new guy" gets the ball and drives down the lane. I went up to block his shot and when I did he ran into me/I bumped into him and he hit the ground hard. Normally, no harm done, they just get the ball back. Well this guy stands up, starts walking to me and flips out. He starts walkin off the court and he said "Im calling the f(_)cking cops. I'm tired of you beating me up."
He procedes to pull out his phone and start to dial 911. Before he could finish, someone walked up and ripped his phone out of his hand and told him to leave. About 15 mins later a cop shows up at the gym (a church gym) and asks for "Andrew". Well I walked over and everyone followed me and "the new guy" was hiding behind the cop saying "thats him. The tall one in the white."
The cop questioned me and some of the others guys playing and finally looked at "the new guy" and said "Son, you came to play basketball. If you are going to cry like that, you need to keep your butt on the couch and watch it on TV. He did nothing wrong and I think you should leave before something else happens and you really do get hurt."
After that we were laughin so hard we couldnt play anymore. That was the best thing to happen around me in a while.

I know, long post but that is something you have to share.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1711
Wow, what a poon tang. Nice story.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 598
What a p^ssy lol

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2218
That's awesome. Cool cop.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14779
Thats why he's called "new guy"...cause nobody will let him stay long enough to be "old guy"...LMAO

U should have stepped on his feet, and threw a few elbows to the kidneys..teach him what real basketball is all about..

Hope he took his panti hose and skirt home with him, when he left..

The cop had his laugh for the nite too..

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15482
The "new guy' should have been charged with felony pussiness and wasting the cop's time, LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1916
lmao

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 551
haha what a pussball. he came to the gym with his sports bra.

i play a 3 nights a week and havent seen anything like that yet.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2570
last time I played, a friend of mine ran into me cause he didn't see me posted up for some reason, he ran into me and fell backwards as if I had clothes-lined him...he gets up and says "sh1t, you're like a f*ckin' brick wall"

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15128
Was this him lol?

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 146
Damn Paul, that's facked up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »