Anyone have XP or XP Pro?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7379
Well I've lost my XP pro disc and looking via torrents for a DL will take a while/many DLs before I get one that works properly. Do any of you guys know where I can get a copy for free via torrents or something similar? Maybe someone could send me a copy and I'd pay for shipping or something if you'd be so kind. Any help is appreciated.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19430
i have windows xp professional with service pack 1 already installed. it works awesome.

let me see if i have a blank cd at home. if not i'll just send you the one i have. i have it saved in image so i can burn one later.

besides i stepped up my game and i am using windows vista so i don't need it.

or later when i get home, i can do a aim transfer the image file. you just need nero to burn the image.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7381
There's no point in me using Vista and it would eat up 1gig of ram =/ I just don't see benefits in using it for me but I'd appreciate it Chad. I'll let you know if I get a hold of a copy before hand. Thanks man.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14976
Agreed. I hate Vista. It seems to work well for some. Right now with just my internet browser open I have 75 processes running. It's just too @#$!%! much.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19438
rob get on aim and i'll send it to you. if i knew how to use ftp server then it would be better but i don't. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2318
get this one. just installed it on a friends computer and it works great.

fileden.com/files/2007/2/24/813795/Windows.XP.PRO.CORP%2BSP3.3311.Integrated.No. Crack.Needed-fukETH0.torrent

i'd send it to you but torrent would be faster. i'll even seed :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2967
For some reason i strikes me as really weird that Rob made a thread asking for help with something. When's the last time that has happened?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7390
Haha, well...this is what happens when you put trust into someone with your things. I lent out my copies of XP Pro with 20-25 keys and they were destroyed by two different friends and of course they don't offer to replace them. In the end I helped myself and found a working version myself :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us