DVD ripping and burning

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5675
i need some help i just borrowed a bunch of dvds from my friend and want to burn them and also keep a vid that i can watch on my computer.

i have magic dvd software which can rip it and convert it and stuff. it rips them into dvd files which i cant play on my computer but when i burn them onto a dvd disk they will play on a dvd player right?

also for veiw on my PC what is the best file type to convert them to? AVI are the type of vids i usually download but which type will give me the best picture quality im not worried about space.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5676
im also open to downloading a new program.
i just need something to save the files so i can burn them onto a dvd later, and something to rip them so i can watch them on my computer with dvd quality.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1199
Mat,

Use AnyDVD.
Then use DVD2one for saving them as a file set on your computer than you can watch and burn later. And the quality will be the same as the DVD since it is an exact copy.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5677
thanks nick ill check that out too, brad just got me windvd8 so ill try that when its done downloading.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1456
VLC has all the codecs needing to play any type of file I believe...I use VSO software for everything else DVD:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16342
you can save it in other file formats also. i have magic dvd ripper and i can rip it in to any format including ipod.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us