The relationship thread help me..lol

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2374
ok the other one got deleted so i copied it.lol
Author Thread: Dis kinda weird but relationship advice please lol!!

james caroll
Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then Ur Pops H-TOWN , TEXAS US Post Number: 2361
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres the run down...i been with this female for three months and she loves me. i love her too i guess..but lately i been talkin to a girl i been knowing since like ninth grade and we have got real close and she fallin for me hard. she have feelins for me. so should i leave my girl for her?
i kno the old thing about dont leave the one you love for the one you like but idk......any comments??

Kevin Holden
Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus , GA USA Post Number: 1515
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:36 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is....GOODLUCK! Anything involving females you are screwed every way LOL!

Kevin

Mark C
Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes Springs , Texas

Post Number: 195
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:36 pm:

keep your girlfriend and bang the other one

M.S.
Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4885
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:39 pm:

" i love her too i guess "

I think you answered your own question

james caroll
Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then Ur Pops H-TOWN , TEXAS US Post Number: 2365
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:40 pm:

lol well i do love her you kno...well actually i dont believe in love lol

and mark i can bang her but she wanna be my girl first...i already been cheating on my girl with her...we just havent fucced..but we kiss and what not...so damn im already a cheater.lol

jake papa
Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2223
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:42 pm:

bang um both until they find out about eachother. then move on.

matt
Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine , Wi

Post Number: 505
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:43 pm:

i am going to second what kevin said but

go with the one that makes you happier

james caroll
Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then Ur Pops H-TOWN , TEXAS US Post Number: 2366
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:45 pm:

yea matt.im trying to see who makes me happier.
its so hard...both of them good females...dayum.

sean
Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7415
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:48 pm:

Be carefull what you do. If you do love your girlfriend your messing up good thing messing with this other girl. Do you want to be true to her or not? And realize your feelings arent the only ones involved.

Mark C
Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes Springs , Texas

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:49 pm:

wtf? she wants to be your girls first before you fucc....whats this world comin too?

chris stiles
Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

rock island , tenesssee us Post Number: 1048
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:52 pm:

yea anythang envoling girls is not good lol ive been with one 3 months too and i thank im bout to find out shes cheating on me

Kevin Holden
Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus , GA USA Post Number: 1518
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:56 pm:

C'mon yall, I'm married now I am the master at this hahaha.

Kevin

Pit Bull Terrier
Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals , Chicago

Post Number: 2448
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:10 pm:

you love her too you guess? lol aren't you like 16 years old? you don't know what love is!!! I'm 22 and I don't know what love is!!! The only difference is I can understand that i don't know what it is!!!

With that said, go with the girl who makes you happier, get laid as often as possible, DO NOT get anyone pregnant, and you're set. Enjoy.

Paul Larrea
Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!! Post Number: 11949
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:17 pm:

The fact that you're entertaining the notion of ANY other woman means you've already had seconds thoughts about your present girl. And yeah, you'll go through this a couple more times b4 you realize what love is.

What your contiplating is NOT the definition of love. Your girl is clueless? Usually women can tell when someone's about to cross.

Men couldn't care less.

Chris
Bronze Member
Username: Rellikfl

New Port Richey , FL USA Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:19 pm:

I agree with everyone saying bang em both. Judging by what you said your still in High School. High School is good for two things...Parties and Getting Laid. So just bang em both until you get caught and move on. Your not gonna find love in High School, lol, trust me.

Nate So
Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 702
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:31 pm:

you are an idiot. Do not leave your girl! That sounds irrational.
And as many people said, girls are all trouble. As for love, thats something only you can choose. If what you have now is working I would not risk it for some chance with this other girl.

and for you people that say do both, you are all @ssholes.

Govmint Cheese
Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix , AZ USA Post Number: 935
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:35 pm:

My brother married his high school sweetheart, so I guess thats not completely true.

Then again, he is a total bi0tch.

You gotta think about this too, this other girl knows you got a girlfriend? Women love to go after the guy who is taken then they become all catty afterwards. Not to mention that she knows you can leave her just like you left the other one.

I'd say to just stay put, and keep getting the easy poon.

M.S.
Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4898
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:39 pm:

" The fact that you're entertaining the notion of ANY other woman means you've already had seconds thoughts about your present girl. "

Thats what I meant.....

Chris
Bronze Member
Username: Rellikfl

New Port Richey , FL USA Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:43 pm:

"and for you people that say do both, you are all @ssholes."

Its High School don't forget lol.

Chad Lee
Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16315
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:49 pm:

if your inside serves you well, you will do the right thing.

Mike Loudon
Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2125
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:00 pm:

pics of both girls

or this whole thread is a lie

matt
Silver Member

Racine , Wi

Post Number: 507
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:23 pm:

If i was you i would stay with your current girl

chris stiles
Gold Member

rock island , tenesssee us Post Number: 1053
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:26 pm:

dont cheat,when u get ccheated on by someone u care about you will realize that

Pit Bull Terrier
Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals , Chicago

Post Number: 2449
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:30 pm:

"pics of both girls "

x7,239,845,972,139,845,239,800

matt
Silver Member

Racine , Wi

Post Number: 510
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:37 pm:

2nding what Chris said! Believe me it sucks!!!

JAYM3S
Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

2008 Nissan Versa!! , Wisconsin

Post Number: 2258
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:37 pm:

dude im in the same boat but i havnt done anything with the other chick..ive been dating this girl for 1.5 yrs and all we do is fight and she yells at me for stupid stuff and i started talking to this other girl and like we are like so much in common its rediculuos.

Paul Larrea
Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!! Post Number: 11951
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:38 pm:

Lol.

Here's two.

Merry Christmas!

chris stiles
Gold Member

rock island , tenesssee us Post Number: 1059
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:40 pm:

"dude im in the same boat but i havnt done anything with the other chick..ive been dating this girl for 1.5 yrs and all we do is fight and she yells at me for stupid stuff and i started talking to this other girl and like we are like so much in common its rediculuos."

then break up with her if she aint making ya happy

matt
Silver Member

Racine , Wi

Post Number: 511
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 03:42 pm:

you sound like you are married JAYM3S

Brad Warren
Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3238
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 04:12 pm:

Get them to agree to a three-way and live happily ever after. Worked for me.
But then again... knowing you James they are probably both hippos, so dump them and work on your game some more.

Rob
Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number: 99,999 4 DD 3515s Mated With 4 Kicker KX1200.1s=Some Serious Daily Driven Wangage

Post Number: 6370
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 04:31 pm:

What you do is post something remotely relevant to subwoofers and save the woman problems for Dr.Phil.

blaine westropp
Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2762
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 06:34 pm:

one solution....., 3some!!!!

ctmike
Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

ct.

Post Number: 5587
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 06:57 pm:

"heres the run down...i been with this female for three months and she loves me. i love her too i guess.."

doubt you love truly love her, just have feelings for her cause she took your virginity.

"but lately i been talkin to a girl i been knowing since like ninth grade"

so you've known this girl for a year or so roughly?

SGDenny
Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF , FL USA Post Number: 647
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 06:58 pm:

you arent in love, dont take relationships too seriously and youll be fine...once u find someone whos good for you you'll know

james caroll
Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then Ur Pops H-TOWN , TEXAS US Post Number: 2368
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 08:40 pm:

no the other girl doesnt know i have a girl..my girl knows about her but thinks shes my "friend" but she HATES her...but doesnt know her.lol
i been spending time with both but i need to make a choice before i get caught up by one of them.
ok my girl didnt take my virginity but she was once pregnant withmy baby...and well i been knowing who she was but never talked til last year but really this year. i think my girl is good for me..she wants to be wit me and what not.shes in love. im in super like.lol

james caroll
Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then Ur Pops H-TOWN , TEXAS
US

Post Number: 2372
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 08:43 pm:

the other girl...
i was only the second dude to meet her family and we dont even go together...first dude she ever bought something for christmas but we dont go together..
my girl.....
im her second love, she spends money on me..i spend on her...she was up waiting four thirty in the morning at the mall to get me those jordans for christmas. her family loves me and knows me...she has our future planned..lol
ummm i will update when i think of more.lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5588
only rule a guy should live by:

'only thing better than puss_y is new puss_y'

keep your girl and have the other on the side. for gods' sake you're in high school, no one is in love in high school. if you don't bang the other girl you'll regret it. cause in several months/years you'll be either single or with a different girl and then you'll kick yourself in the as_s for not having more fun when you had the chance. and you already fooled around with the other girl so that tells you right there you don't really love your girl.

Gold Member

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2375
lol damn thats what i been thinking lately...
i think she lust but i like her.lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5672
come on youve only been with her 3 months and you only think you love her or you guess. point is sounds like your not going to be with either of these girls for to much longer so fucck them both while you still got the chance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us