EBay Dispute

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1216
OK, I don't know what's going on here. I bought an item on eBay on November 8th and paid through paypal that day. The guy never picked up the payment so paypal automatically sent the money back to my account after one month. Now today I get an email from eBay saying the guy has filed a claim against me saying I never sent the payment. What should I do?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5710
Contact ebay, send them a screen shot or your paypal history that shows you did sent him payment.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6841
Don't resend the money to the seller. Maybe he was trying to scam you and couldn't get the money out.
No honest seller will file a false claim against you.
You know that saying, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, then it is a duck.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1217
I emailed my Paypal history for that sale to eBay, so we'll see what happens. It does seem fishy that the guy never claimed payment, then afterwards filed a complaint. The email that eBay sent said that direct contact with the seller could resolve this dispute. My dad called them two days before we bought it to get more information on it. I just don't want bad feedback on my eBay account from this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us