Any police officers

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1516
I'm going to start takin BLET asap an I was wondering if anyone else up here was a cop/sherrif or a state trooper. I know most of you guys talk sh1t about them but not all are bad. Just a question to see if anyone up here is one.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2173
hey andrew hows that alpine unit?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1521
lovin it. i just hooked up a PS2 on it, bought a 5" rearview mirror monitor w/ a backup camera for it and a 19" TV to go in the back of the truck. I have NO time to hook anything up though but I love the unit

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1528
so no city, county, or state guys in here? Anyone ever thought about it?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 744
I've seriously considered it over the years but now i'm wondering if its to late in life to change my profession. Only 31 but, well, idk.

A couple close friends of mine are firefighters. I've thought about becoming a volunteer and see how that turns out.

I think you should go for it Andrew.
Theres only a select few who have what it takes for those jobs and I say if you've got that desire your one of them.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5582
do it if you really want to. just remember, not the best paying job. and definately don't be a trooper. you really want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with your closest backup 50 miles away?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us