1st Date :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13241
Ok...got this new chick going out this Friday...need some ideas on where to take her...The circus is in town..so maybe that?? Just throw some ideas out there...Thanx

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1972
hmm... well most outdoor stuff is kinda nulled this time of year, otherwise id say some sh!t like go-carting, minigolf, drive-in movie... could do up some ice skating if you have a rink, college sports games depending on what she likes, idk.

circus sounds good tho. cant remember the last time i was at one of them... got me thinkin about knocked up and cirque du soleil lol

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2277
circus would be a unique date. I'd check with a friend of hers first though if you can to make sure she's not scared or anything. Some people are really creeped out by the circus and clowns n' stuff.

p.s. didn't you just get out of a long-term relationship? Moving on pretty quick eh?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3215
hell yeah chaun chaun do work... i'd probably go with ice skating too if you have a rink... perfect amount of interaction with the girl...

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 195
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11281

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 496
find out something that she's never done b4, and do that, lets say bowling, roller skating, a museum, or teach her something...sounds corny right but girls like memories, so teach her something and everytime she does it or thinks about it she'll think of u...hahaha god i'm ghey

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11289
We have a place in Philly called Longwood gardens. It's in Kennet Square off rt 1. It's open year round. There's fireworks on Friday nights during the summer, concerts, all sorts of displays and events. It's something the classy girl would like.

Basically it's an indoor and outdoor garden display that takes your breathe away. Fantastically sculpted/manicured garden displays mixed with fountains and waterfalls. My exwife absoulutely loved it. Indoor restaurants and facilites, welcome center and all. I've taken quite a few girls there with similar results.

If you have one similar close to you I'm sure it will impress her. I got a kick out of it.

http://www.longwoodgardens.org/

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3142
Take her by your Ex's house and throw eggs at it.
Then take her Shoplifting at a 24 hour drug store. Try to fill your pockets with Acne meds (Oxy) and Cotton balls.
Then intice the police into a low speed chase around town. Like 5-10 mph, just to piss em off.

It will be a date to remember.

Or just take her to dinner and a movie. They Have cinima pubs arounfd here where you can do both. Being christmas time, find a Christmas light display and walk around, or a classic Christmas play.

Ive been married for 14 years, so idk what a date is anymore...is clothes shopping a date?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11291
^^^Me too. I'm divorced with the "single" experience of a 12 year old. I'm so out of it. All I know is what I did when I dated, 10+ years ago. It's hard to date with kids.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3143
"It's hard to date with kids."

Paul, You shouldnt be dating with kids...its not cool. Date ppl 18 and over for now on will ya..

j/k

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11298
^^^^You azz lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2283
Damn Paul that place sounds nice, i'm ready to let you in my pants just from hearing about it!!! (j/k no hom0)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5498
^^hahaha

i dont know where in alabma your are but anywhere near the coast go to a movie then go have dinner right on the beach under the moon.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11299
It really is a cool place guys. Women love it. I think women think it shows your sensitive side.

It's almost a puzzy permit!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7267
good thing about living 30 minutes out from DC

this time of year, go drive up to the national christmas tree and then a nice dinner in dc

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1980
its an hour+1/2 drive to niagara falls from where i live. perfect for dates. better for night life :-) parents actually honeymooned there... pretty cool place

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 200
whatever happens, .just don't forget people here
will be waiting for some feedback......

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13253
k...so decided to take her the the circus...and my 5 year old nephew wanted to go..oddly enuff she wanted him to go?? anywho...Had a great time at the circus...a few times i noticed her getting close to me..so i went in for the kill, i put my arm around her, u could tell thats what she wanted..so the Circus lasted from 7-10, I took my lil nephew home, and we decided to go to Ihop, got there talked, and some how it came up about her spending the night at my place...She's in the shower right now...I will give u guys details later... :-) :-) :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5508
someones a pimp :-)

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 499
pix or it didn't happen.

i speak da truf.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Turtles have four legs

Post Number: 3472
he's poundin right now. he'll get pics later.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11325

Gold Member

Post Number: 2293
"some how it came up about her spending the night at my place...She's in the shower right now"

and THAT ladies and gentlemen, is how you get over a break up.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13260
all i can say is wow...older women are the greatest :-)...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11361
When I was 18 I dated a 25 year old woman. Yup. Wow.

6 years we dated. Broke up. I got married to the wrong woman, got divorced. Now I'm in my 30's so I give her a ring. Hooked up.......

WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAM!!!!

It only got better.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3226
yeah... well when you're rolling on 24's (maybe 26's+ now) and you got those BLs bumpin in the back you're already in those jeans haha... but chauncey is a pimp

Bronze Member
Username: Jervs

Post Number: 13
"all i can say is wow...older women are the greatest"

And how old is "older women" to you? Sorry I don't know your age...but if you are in your 30's I don't think I will agree with your statement :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2398
I think Chauncey is like 19 or 20....i'm guessing the chick was 60+ ROTFL

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13362
Im 20 she's 24

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11792
Jeremy, I was 18 and she was 25.

Women typically peak sexually in their late 30's early 40's. Even back then tho she was a tiger.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1527
I took the girl I'm with now to Taco Bell and then a bar to hear a band called The Devil Wears Prada (screamo band) and ended up stayin at her place on the first date. haha, I guess every girl likes something different. But yeah, have you not seen pics of this guy? Chaunceys defiantly a pimp. haha

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1291
36 Crazyfists>The Devil Wears Prada

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1691
"he's poundin right now. he'll get pics later." I laughed so fuccking hard still am hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6830
Chauncey better wish his new gf doesn't have a computer cause if she ever googled his name, this post would come up! He might not get lucky afterwards.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us