Post Number: 10124
Can he wiggle his way out of this one?

Me thinks not lol!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070917/ap_on_re_us/simpson_questioned

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1800
Maybe he will be killed in prison IF convicted...Not wishing it on the man but you never know. In related news, the Goldmans won the rights to his book.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10126
Yeah it's going to be released soon. Karma is a b!tch lol.

Like I always say.......full circle. His life will/is coming to a full circle.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2822
He won't get killed in prison. He will be put in protective custody like all famous people are but in some ways it is far worse then being in the general population. For one, you spend 23 hours in your cell, and two, you get to shower and go to a confined area to exercise for an hour. He will have no contact with anyone other than the guards the whole time. It's about time this loser did some time for what he did. I look at this as jail time for what he did to those two innocent people... who gives a f!ck if he robbed some guy for memorabilia.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1856
"what he did to those two innocent people"

2 people? i thought he just killed his wife? i was only like 10 when it went down and i don't remember it very well. someone fill me in?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15239
he killed his wife and her lover ron jeremy.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 805
Poor Ron, cut his pecker off and sold it on ebay

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12049
It was Ronald Goldman...a waiter and a friend of OJ's wife , a lover and fellow drug friend of hers too..who was killed and with OJ's wife..

Its his money grubbing family that will get any rights to any book written by OJ...they portrayed their son Ronald as a clean cut all American kid, when all along he was from a wealthy family and banging OJ's wife and blowing coke with her...I dislike the Goldmans more than I do OJ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 808
Amen

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6138
preach it LK

lol i have no idea about his whole ordeal but.....if the glove dont fit, you must acquit....lol as i said, i know nothing about either case, just that famous line which i laugh at

Silver Member

Post Number: 811
u see that seinfeld where the bra was too small? on the lines of the OJ trial. haha

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12139
The media and people already have OJ "guilty and convicted' of this Vegas incident already...and 80% of Americans believe he was guilty when he was found INNOCENT during his criminal previous murder charges...its a sad day when people form conclusions based on INNOCENT past findings...

U are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY...how fair of a trial could OJ possibly get ANYWHERE?....what if the shoe was on your foot?...people like to jump on the bandwagon and are too easily swayed by the media...stop and think, if OJ was your brother or father , would U be so quick to judge without KNOWING all the details?...I like to know the facts before i judge another...and their past is just that, PAST...and he was AQUITTED and found NOT GUILTY by a jury of fellow Americans!....and don't U think in the previous case, it was VERY possible that OJ was the cops "easy way out" to close the case and make a name for themselves with a celebrity?...Judge OJ on these charges NOT his past innocent verdict!

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
Oh, i am a firm believer in innocent till PROVEN guilty! In my opinion, he is a murderer, BUT, he has been cleared of that... kinda. (Goldman civil suit) I think they will "put it to him" on this one just because of the last trial. I dont think what he did this time warrants life in prison. I seen a shirt today... OJ '07. lol

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10176
I don't wanna start on an OJ tangent but this is an OJ thread........... IMO why would an innocent grown man leave a suicide note and run? (Bronco episode).

The glove drama was funnier than hell, of course it wasn't going to fit! Take any thin leather glove and soak it, even after a day it shrinks. Not to mention it's tight right out of the box.

Fuhrman was fucked up, but so are most police. The defense ate that up like a sundae.

DNA evidence tainted? I don't think so. Just my $.02.

His latest fiasco. A book on how I WOULD have done it???!!! If he's guilty it's him thumbing his nose at the American justice system. If he's innocent he's a very disturbed man.

In the real world a defendant would've been convicted on 1/10th the evidence they had and in days not nine months. Even the jurors were seeking stardom and a guilty verdict wouldn't of acheived it for them. One juror was seen giving OJ a thumbs up after the verdict was read. My guess is it was his way of saying "don't forget me".

America was saturated with all the Tv coverage and ppl LOVED it! You're in America where anything can and will happen, especially if someone can profit off it. It was OJ and it was L.A.

I'm done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us