Post Number: 2628
"BTW, wtf is A-Rod doing in that second pic????"

Fingering his mangina.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5702
interesting article about bonds

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id= 1003621797

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9018
And yet it continues.............

Hey I'd still try to catch it if it came my way though, and so would you Yanks.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1627
ROFL REECE nice choice of pictures there. Did you go to google and search "A-rod's package"? jeez man...

okay okay anways...

You can't say he gained 30lbs of muscle, I assume you weren't there measuring his bodyfat% along the way. He ain't exactly ripped. I mean he's huge, but he's definitely got a belly too.

Paul that 5lbs of muscle/year thing Arnold said, i'm assuming he was speaking in terms of bodybuilders who are already so close to maxing their body out that every little gain is significant therefore 5 lbs would be like a huge gain. When i first started lifting seriously i gained about 25lbs in 6 weeks only adding about 2% bodyfat. Of course i'm not saying that these commonly referred to "newbie gains" are the case with barry but it's not absurd. And i've never taken anything along the lines of roids/hgh, or even creatine.

Look guys i've never said i don't think barry did roids/hgh. I just think it isn't fair to assume he did. I also think he's one of the 5 best players to ever step on the field regardless of what he may have done.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9021
25lbs in 6 weeks only adding about 2% bodyfat? Wow! You da man!!!! Lol.

Yeah it's been years since I read it but in competition stages the mass gets harder and harder to accumulate. The diet involved is insane as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1628
"25lbs in 6 weeks only adding about 2% bodyfat? Wow! You da man!!!! Lol."

Lol yeah that was a couple years ago when i started out as a 115 pound weakling. Results like that really aren't that uncommon for people who have NEVER lifted weights before, and have decent genetics. Just ask Mark Rippetoe:-) His Starting Strength program was what changed things for me.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2587
Um I was looking for a picture where A-Rod is "obviously pumped up after working out". Anyways, you're arguing a mute point. No one is saying he isn't one of the greatest players of all time. We're simply saying, well at least I am, that he did roids therefore he doesn't deserve the record. As for you saying we can;t assume he did, we're not assuming anything. He was caught with steroids given to him by his trainer. That's all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1632
I'm arguing a mute point? Reece with all due respect I think you are delusional.

"He was caught with steroids given to him by his trainer."

According to who? Oh according to random dude X? Who gives a sh!t. There is no real proof, otherwise i'm pretty sure espn would know about it and they wouldn't spend 23 hours a day talking about the whole scandal and all the speculation. You DO NOT know Barry Bonds did steroids, you can try to convince yourself all you want, but you don't KNOW.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10764
I don't care what anybody says or think...I believe Bonds is one of the greatest players ever and I really hope he breaks the record tonite so all the naysayers and media can get off his back and let the man play ball!...he doesn't need to prove anything to anybody, he's already done than by his abilities and athleticism....people need to leave him and his family alone...and Bud Selig can kiss my azz too!

GO BONDS!...CRANK IT OUT!

BTW...Rumor is that George W smokes crack too....why don't everybody jump on that bandwagon too...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2591
"Anyways, you're arguing a mute point. No one is saying he isn't one of the greatest players of all time."

That was the mute point, jackass. Maybe you're a bit delusional.

I wonder why Barry's trainer is in prison. Hmm... ponder on that one, PitBull and I'll shoot down your next post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9031
I don't know. If roids are allowed and condoned now, who's to say the sport won't encourage more and more r&d into chemical enhancement of the human form just to sell tickets? Soon we'll have a genetic circus swinging batts trying to out do everyone. It wouldn't be a sport anymore, and how valuable would previous records be then? Will there always be an asterisk next to someone's stats? If you're not doing it with with what mother nature gave you, are you really doing it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2592
That rumor doesn't have much of a base, LK. Not to mention a lot of Americans hate Bush as much as I hate Bonds, but newsflash, Steroids improve your abilities and makes you a better athlete. I'm sure you're shocked to hear that, but once again that's a mute point, I don't think you will find many people to say Bonds is not an amazing athlete. It pains me to say it, but even before his years of shooting up he would have still been known as one of the top 10 to ever play the game (given he stayed on his pace with 30-30 and 40-30 type of years). The fact of the matter is, he doesn't deserve the homerun crown. As good as he was, he was no where near the pace to hit 755+ homers, and he still shouldn't be.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5705
i personally dont think bonds is top 10 to play ever.....just my opinion tho

Gold Member

Post Number: 1633
Reece quoted himself...and then said "that was the mute point". Are you debating with yourself?

If you were offended by me saying you were delusional then w/e, sucks for you. You've stated things on here as though they are fact when they are definitively, undebatably, NOT FACT. And you wanna tell me i'm making mute points? Even if you think the evidence is overwhelming, and YOU are completely convinced, that doesn't make it fact.

w/e man i won't acknowledge your posts on here anymore if you think it makes you cool to be a pr!ck and call ppl a "jackass" on the internet. Maybe you should spend more time on CA.com cause they'd probably appreciate you being an a$$hole.

I don't think what I said was irrelevant to an open debate/discussion on general things regarding Barry Bonds.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10768
Once again, Bonds has never tested positive for steroids...its all speculation, like the stock market!....so I guess if somebody "thinks" u did something , then it MUST be true...LMAO...I believe in facts, NOT BS SPECULATION rumors and people speaking rumors as if they KNOW factually...especially in a CONDESCENDING manner!

Some here speak, like they're sleeping with Bonds and know every detail of every minute of his life, when in reality then just read the newspaper...like they say, garbage IN, garbage OUT!

Reece...maybe u ought to come down a notch from that high horse of yours!...and keep lighting up....puff, puff, pass!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1635
Ladies and gentlemen we have a new all time MLB home run champion, Barry Bonds.

Barry Bonds - 756 Home Runs

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10772
Congrats to Bonds and his family....now let all the whiners come out and pizz and moan about it!...and Oh Henry and Bud Selig can go play with each other and drink some Old Milwaukee!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1637
"i personally dont think bonds is top 10 to play ever.....just my opinion tho"

Name ur 10 better yanks i'm curious:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5710
lets see, no order, just the way they come into my head

ted williams
babe ruth
rod carew
hank aaron
carlton fisk
roberto clemente
joe dimaggio
willie mays
ty cobb
mickey mantle
lou gehrig
wade boggs
al kaline
tony gwynn
dave winfield
willie stargell
alex rodriguez
willie mccovey

i went over 10, im not saying all of these guys are better then him, just dont immediatly put him in the top 10 yet....making the top 10 in baseball is very difficult. my list only includes field players, doesnt even begin to talk about pitchers

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12666
LOL yanks...come off it man...

* Holds record for most home runs in a career (756)
* Holds record for most home runs in a season (73 in 2001)
* Holds record for most walks in a career (2,540)
* Holds record for most intentional walks in a career (679)
* Holds record for most walks in a season (232 in 2004)
* Holds record for most intentional walks in a season (120 in 2004)
* Holds record for highest slugging percentage in a season (.863 in 2001)
* Holds record for highest on base percentage in a season (.609 in 2004)
* Holds record for most MVP awards (7) and consecutive MVP awards (4); (1990, 1992-93, 2001-04). Note: the current version of the MVP award has been given since 1931. Prior to that year, the League Awards were only given to a player once (from 1922-1929) and sometimes not at all (from 1915-1921).
* Holds record for most pitchers homered off (446)
* Holds record for most consecutive games with a walk (18)
* Shares record for consecutive plate appearances with a walk (7)
* Holds record for consecutive seasons with 30 or more home runs (13), 1992-2004
* Only player in 400 home run and 400 stolen base club
* Only player in 500 home run and 500 stolen base club
* One of four players in 40-40 club (40 home runs and 40 stolen bases)
* Holds record for most consecutive seasons with .600 slugging percentage or higher (8), 1998-2005

* 5-time SF Giants Player of the Year (1998, 2001-04)
* 14-Time All-Star (1990, 1992-98, 2000-04, 2007)
* 7-Time Baseball America NL All-Star OF (1993, 1998, 2000-04)
* 3-Time Major League Player of the Year (1990, 2001, 2004)
* 3-Time Baseball America MLB Player of the Year (2001, 2003-04)
* 8-Time Gold Glove winner for NL Outfielder (1990-94, 1996-98)
* 12-Time Silver Slugger winner for NL Outfielder (1990-94, 1996-97, 2000-04)
* Led the Major Leagues in home runs (1993, 2001)
* Led the NL in batting average (2002, 2004)
* Led the NL in on base percentage (1991-93, 1995, 2001-04, 2006)
* Led the Major Leagues in slugging percentage (1990, 1992-93, 2001-04)
* Led the Major Leagues in extra base hits (1992-93, 2001)
* Led the Major Leagues in on base percentage (1992, 2001-04)
* Led the NL in runs (1992)
* Led the NL in RBIs (1993)
* Led the NL in walks (1992, 1994-97, 2000-04, 2006)
* Led the NL in intentional walks (1992-98, 2002-04, 2006)
* Led the NL in runs created (1992-93, 2001-02, 2004)
* Led the Major Leagues in total bases (1993, with 365)
* Led the Major Leagues in runs created (1993, 2001-02, 2004)
* Led the NL in games (1995)
* Led the NL in extra base hits (1992-93, 2001)
* Led the NL in at bats per home run (1992-93, 1996, 2000-04)
* 3-Time NL Hank Aaron Award winner (2001-02, 2004)
* Led the Major Leagues in batting average (2002, with .370)
* Listed at # 6 on The Sporting News' list of the 100 Greatest Baseball Players, the highest-ranked active player, in 2005.
* Named a finalist to the Major League Baseball All-Century Team in 1999, but not elected to the team in the fan balloting.
* Rating of 352 on Baseball-Reference.com's Hall of Fame monitor (100 is a good HOF candidate); 9th among all hitters, highest among hitters not in HOF yet.
* With his father Bobby, leads all father-son combinations in combined home runs (1,088) and stolen bases (975) through August 7, 2007.

Not top 10????

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5719
say all the stats you want, wont change my mind. in MY mind, hes not top 10

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1689
dont worry im wit you yanks on this one. phuck him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2609
Good player, but he shouldn't have his name involved with steroids. If he wasn't the leading case for steroids in baseball his accomplishments would have been NEARLY as long, and we could legitimately called him one of the greatest to ever live.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1490
I guess A-Rod is dirty now. Must be, cause Canseco says so...lol. Another fact about the record tying homerun...The pitcher was found dirty a couple of years ago in the minors. He is here in Portland playing for the Portland Beavers now, since he got sent down from the padres.

Question....Is Roger Clemens dirty? He got huge, and can still throw the ball so well...

before....

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/baseball_cards/samples/1987_Fleer_Baseballs_Exci ting_Stars.jpg

after...

http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0703/pg2_a_clemens_195.jpg

Look at those arms and that dome...just a thought.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2610
he's like 45 and fat, haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 1492
Reece I was gonna ask earlier in the thread but I guess now is better than never.

So your friend used steroids and you continued to be his friend. But you hate Barry Bonds? Is that right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1498
You guys say that he broke the greatest record in sports right? Maybe you should say AMERICAN sports. Here is the real record, if you wanna really talk sports.

868 Homeruns-Set by Sadaharu Oh.

Well I only care about the american record you say? I say, you dont need to be part of this discussion then. Because it is the BASEBALL record. I mean thats why you all are so pissed right? He ruined the game you love...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1654
baseball fans just blame Barry because it's easier than facing the reality of the situation which is that the game they love has been completely phucked for the past decade or so. WAYYY more players have gotten doped up than people want to acknowledge. It's easier to focus it all on Barry than to consider that your favorite player, or half the team you cheer for may have used performance enhancers in their career.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2617
Jesse that's one of the more ridiculous questions ive ever been asked. I'm not even gonna answer, and I'm tired of arguing with pitbull because it's too easy to get him riled up so I'm not responding to his post either.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1501
Why is it ridiculous? I'm just trying to get a better understanding....Dont worry though, your non-response speaks volumes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
"and I'm tired of arguing with pitbull because it's too easy to get him riled up"

hehe maybe some take these discussions more personally or seriously than others, but i definitely haven't been "riled up" at all.

"so I'm not responding to his post either."

That's okay, I didn't intend for it to get a response from you. Just a general discussion, if you wanna comment on the matter you're no more/less welcome than everyone else. Have a great day Reece.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2621
Jesse, you basically asked why I didn't stop being friends with someone because they're on steroids? I'd hate to be one of your friends. People make mistakes, but honestly I could care less who takes steroids as long as its just something they want to do. When it comes to sports though, that's different. My friend took them for his looks, Bonds took them to break records he couldn't have touched without them.

So, yes, your question was very ridiculous. I don't think you really know what friendship is if you would drop someone because they did something you don't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1503
Where? ANYWHERE in any of my posts did I say I would or recommend you to drop a friend because of personal issues? Didnt think so....what I did prove is your hypocritical thinking. So because one person took them for looks and the other for the record, does it matter what they took it for? No.

Thats like me telling somebody its wrong to smoke weed even though I smoked weed for about 10 years, until a month ago.

"My friend took them for his looks, Bonds took them to break records he couldn't have touched without them."

Your friend took them to achieve looks that he couldnt achieve without them. That would be the only reason to take them in that situation.

If he could have achieved them without, then why didnt he?

What I am saying is, whats wrong is wrong, no matter the circumstance or reason. And if you dislike one guy for doing wrong, wouldnt it make sense to dislike the next guy for doing the same thing?

Another thing, dont take stuff so personal. This is an argument. I am a GREAT friend to my friends, I dont judge them or anybody for that matter. I have had many friends and a cousin that have turned to meth, and X. I stayed their friend and tried to help them in anyway possible. But there is only so much you can do to help a person in that situation. Eventually, if they dont want help or just dont want to give up the problem. Then you have to move on. Especially when you have kids.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2627
Dude, seriously, drop it, man. Tht doesn't make sense AT ALL. I don't know Bonds nor would I care to. I know my friend and just because he does something I wouldn't do it doesn't mean I shouldn't be friends with him. Not to mention it's not hypocritical at all to dislike Bonds for using roids in professional sports, and not dislike my friend for using them for personal use. You obviously don't understand why people don't like Bonds. I could care less if the guy were to take steroids after his career, but the fact he took/takes them during it to help him achieve a record is wrong. My friend doesn't play professional sports, but if he did I wouldn't be happy with him taking roids at all. Not to mention the fact that if you know someone of course you're more accepting of them. Look at Bonds friends and family, they love him and wanted to see him break the record. I personally don't think he deserves it and I wish his career could have ended in second place.

Anyways, drop your pointless argument your trying to win because it makes no point. It's completely different.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10884
jesse...there is NO bigger idiot and condescending jerk than Reese...IGNORE him..he's a POS...he already thinks he knows it all, U are wasting your time on this fool!...he has RUINED every thread with his BS attitude!

I'm tired of holding my tongue...FU*CK HIM!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2637
Hahahaha. You could at least spell my name right if you're going to be a c*cksucker. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, LK. Haha.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10913
its Reese...like a candy azz!...grow up punk!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2643
I don't know of any candy called "Reese". I think the candy azz is the 60 year ol dman on a forum talking sh!t to a teenager. Get a life, dude. For real.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10924
Reeks...get a job, for REAL!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2646
My job is college. What happend to your old a*s leaving this thread? Get a hobby old man. May I suggest golf?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10926
kid...I play golf, softball, Bball, fish, boat and many things all week,,,and run 3 miles daily..and travel often,,,in fact I was at the track today in Saratoga NY...U WISH U could have my money and lifestyle!

I just dislike lazy arrogant young kids like U who don't know sh*it but think they do!...I forgot more than U'll ever know!...and u probably are sucking off "mommy and daddy" to go to school!...U should be working 3 jobs NOW for school coming up!...not hanging around here being an azzhole on the internet!

BTW...I'm NOT nearly an old man or 60...I was just smart enough to retire at 47....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1678
damn you're retired at 47!?!? my dad is still working blue collar at 61 :-( breaks my heart cause he can barely afford to keep stuff together for the family right now. Mom lives halfway across the country and ain't chippin in for sh!t, Dad's gonna have to work till he dies he says :-(

I've worked my azz off this summer, and will continue to work during school like i have since i was 17.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2649
Hey congrats on your lifestyle, I intend on having a lifestyle very similar if not better than the one you explained. Sorry I'm not working all of my last summer before alot of my friends move away, there's more valuable things to life than money, especially at my age, like not being a bitter old f*ck who fights with "kids" on internet forums. Golfing > Being a pr!ck to an 18 year old.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9194
Nowadays you have to be proactive with your retirement. If you're disciplined enough and make good sound financial decisions early in life you CAN retire fairly young. Life however has a tendancy to throw curve balls at you. I was looking to retire b4 60 myself. Got divorced, and life slammed me and my plans. My savings/jump start on early retirement went to buying my own house and raising my kids. Went from living like a king to "getting by". My extra money is now used for copays at the pediatrician and school clothes, daycare and health insurance. It's no fun doing it solo.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10927
Reeks...U're right...cause U sound like a 12 yr old..."not giving up my summer and working, cause of my friends"...what a bunch of crap!...U are a whining spoiled lazy baby!

Your parents should be ashamed of U with such an immature attitude, while they probably go to work every day to pay for your lazy azz for schooling!....just keep lighting up and sponging off your folks and being lazy, cause U already have shown U are of poor character, attitude, and work ethics...Your folks ought to beat U AND kick your lazy azz OUT!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10928
Pit Bull.....U sound like an intelligent nice guy who will succeed...and U didn't say "school is my job", cause as U know its NOT a job, but an opportunity that U are creating for yourself by working to pay tuition, books etc...

Paul....U are correct, life does throw us curveballs, but we MUST "roll with the punches"...as U know, I too was a single parent and raised my 2 sons since they were 1-2 yrs old, ...and we had to sacrifice , but we all endure and overcome these challenges in life...in fact, it makes us a better person, and capable of anything we truly want in life...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2651
hahaha i did work up until this summer because im leaving for college and i wanna spend time with my friends. Obviously something you don't understand. Friendship. It's not being lazy if I've done it before. You are actually right about one thing, my parents are paying for my college. I'm sorry you weren't blessed enough to have better parents because obviously you expect them to beat me if I don't have a job all the time at age 18. I'm basically just sorry you don't understand the value of friendship or parenthood. I understand why you're bitter now though because of your last post. I've grown up in a single parent home just like your kids did except I live with my mom, and I know her troubles so I can relate to your issue a little better now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10936
Fu*ck OFF kid...U're such a lazy ignorant punk...U'll get your beating soon in school....momma's boy!

BTW...my Irish mother would have beat the hell out of me if I was anything like U!...and U're right, she did expect me to work after HS, and go to college...she was NOT rich...and I was NOT lazy and an azzhole, like U!...and didn't "expect" my mom to work her azz off while I did NOTHING except call "college a job", in the summer when U're NOT even in school!...and hang with my buds, blowing weed all day, and talking crap on the net!

Upload

Username: Shutterman11

Post Number: 3
why all the hype? Comissioner and all knew
about steroids---but they were hitting home runs.
Brings the ninnys into the stadium with their
money. Still Babe's record is unbroken.
Have to break a record on the same criteria.
If he batted as many times as Aaron---Babe's
total would have been almost 1100.
At Bond's AB's Babe would have had 850.
About the only record broken is Lou's by
Ripken.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2654
I'm not the one threatening you that youll get your "azz" beat. But, whatever, I understand you're just bitter old man who doesn't like kids to have rights or opinions, but most of your bias against me is wrong. I worked at the beginning of the summer then i started taking summer courses. I don't blow weed, never have in my entire life, and I'm not lazy. Surprisingly you can't pick up on everything involved in someone life over the internet when you are being an ignorant as*hole, as you called me. Oh yeah, nice pic. That one hurts. Go shave your shrivled prostate formerly known as your manhood and try again later.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2655
On another not, you make some good points cary, and I like to think like that, but I guess I just appreciate Aarons talent, more than a guy who juiced to increase his. The Babe is probably still the greatest hitter to ever live.

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 884
On another note, he broke the record, but did he really? I've heard reports that aliens abducted Barry four years ago, and he is really hundreds of millions of light years away. All that we are watching now is a robot, kind of like the Terminator. I'm just glad that Robot Barry prefers to hit home runs as opposed to killing people. That could have been pretty bad. Of course it isn't as bad as if the Star Wars universe was real, and they fired the Galaxy Gun at us. That would really suck, because that means we would all die, and I wouldn't get my tax refund, which I could spend on candy bars and foie gras. If you haven't tried foie gras, I highly recommend you do so. I don't really like French food for the most part, but between foie gras and fries, I think the French have a reason for still existing. What also still exists is my old computer, as fortunately it hasn't been wiped out of the space-time continuum yet. I lost my Windows 98 key for it though. Does anybody have a key for Windows 98 so I can get it working again? Also, it makes a buzzing noise; is that normal? Speaking of normal, I was driving 120mph in my neighborhood, and this cop had the nerve to try and pull me over. After a high speed chase, I ran out of gas, and the cop gave me a warning. He said if he ever saw me do that again, he'd have to give me a pretty serious slap on the wrist. So, after I filled up my car with gas, I decided to take it easy, and only do 115mph.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2667
hahaha what the hell...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10956
Reeks,...U are NOT worthy of my time!...UNFORTURNATELY I worked my entire life (30 yesrs since I was 17) so U could be an azzhole and MILK it!...again go FU *K Yourself....MOMMA'S BOY!...18, I was in Nam, fighting for my life and country, NOT being an azzhole on a computer!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2669
Times have changed. Get used to it. Sorry.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
Do we need to make a Reece Vs. LK thread?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10971
NOT....It would be like Ali vs the local "silver mittens" kid....Reeks is simply just a spoiled lazy punk kid with a big mouth and NO brains!...who takes advantage of momma!...end of discussion..Reeks talking to the hand

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9226
Not a good idea lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9227
Anyone wanna talk about booobs lol?

Please?

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10975
hey thats my Thai sister!....lol

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9234
^^^You stole that you pirate lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10976
Of course I did!...why reinvent the boobie prize!....lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2671
Once again, times change, get used to it. You don't know me so you just look ignorant making assumptions about me and my lifestyle. If you've lived your life 47 years to still be completely ignorant than I feel bad for you. As for a thread of Reece vs. LK. That would be pointless, considering LK has said the same thing is his last 7 posts... It would get rather monotonous.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11010
Kid I can READ U like a book!....I've seen slugs like U come and go many times...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2678
You obviously haven't read many english books. You don't know me or about me so just talk about what you know through the internet and not your old, bitter assumptions made just because I called you a douchebag. You may think I should respect you because you're older than me, but all I've seen you do is run your mouth like a cocky teenager would and say stupid sh!t about your beloved Red Sox. Maybe I wouldn't look like such a "slug" to you if you commanded any respect through your actions. I respect guys like Paul, Chad, Brad, and many other because they are decent guys who know how to be mature in a sitution like this. Maybe after 47 years on this earth you should figure out the same thing. Since you couldn't find the maturity to end a fight with a teenager, I'm gonna end it now. I guess you will have to find a hobby that doesn;t relate to TRYING to harass teenagers online. Good luck, man. I'm through. God Bless.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11018
U call me a douchebag...but then U are so fu*cked up that U say that I'm harassing poor U, an alleged innocent, lazy whining momma's boy teenager...U speak with fork tongue...go BS your momma...nothing is ever your fault, but u are always the "poor innocent " victim...now playing that "teenager" card, that u had no problem with, when U called me a DOUCHEBAG!

U're right...I will harass U forever until U are man enough to apologize to me!...which will never happen!...I know your kind!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11019
Remember...

if U want to dance...U always got to pay the fiddler!...

and if U can't stand the heat, then get the hell out of the kitchen...

and NEVER start something U can't finish!

and if U want to dish it out, then U better be able to take it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2685
Oh I can take it, I'm just tired of reading the same thing post after post. My fingers got out of hand when I called you a douchebag, so I'm sorry. As I recall it you were being completely irrational in the thread when I mentioned the Braves then you said said something to offend me. I was also in a bad mood, otherwise I wouldn't have snapped off like that. Im not claiming to be a victim or anything, I'm just sayind as you claim you're older and more mature you should have been just that. More mature. It doesn't matter though, I'm just sick of ruining a thread hating on Bonds.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1575
Google is great!! I just been researching and did you know that Hank Aaron admits in his book, "If I Had A Hammer", that he took "greenies" to break out of a slump in a down homerun year.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1695
what are these "greenies" you speak of?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1576
Amphetamines, in pill form. Called greenies cause of the color of the pill. Just like they had "reds", "yellows" etc.....

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10176
I was hoping that he would have gotten hit in his big head by a mack truck before he broke the record.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9270
It's in the books however, and will be broken again by someday by yet another rule breaker. Eventually these records will mean as much as the gum on my shoe.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10198
A-rod will give the record meaning again one day, he is on pace to demolish it:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1592
^^Not if Jose Canseco has anything to say about it...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2685
"I was hoping that he would have gotten hit in his big head by a mack truck before he broke the record."

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12701
"A-rod will give the record meaning again one day, he is on pace to demolish it"

He is on the Juice 2...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5836
arod > bonds

i want to know eveyrones opinion on this matter.....did arod take steriods? i dont think he did.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2708
i doubt he did but i love the fact that chauncey admitted bonds did...

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2691
The only juice that Arod took was cack juice.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5838
"i doubt he did but i love the fact that chauncey admitted bonds did..."

lol reece

someone had a change of heart from earlier....
before
"Bonds didnt do anything wrong..PROVE IT!!...Plain and simple until then shut the fu#k up"<<<chauncey
after
""A-rod will give the record meaning again one day, he is on pace to demolish it" <<longo's comment

He is on the Juice 2...""<<<chauncey

Gold Member

Post Number: 1709
If I was gonna put numbers on it, i'd say like 98% of me thinks Bonds took steroids. A-Rod i'm about 50/50. But if you think A-rod's gonna break the record and everything will be rainbows and teddy bears, you're crazy. As he gets closer people will start accusing him and coming out with different "evidence" that he may have cheated, just like with Bonds. Whether it's Conseco, or reporters, trainers, former teammates or whomever, there will be a "cloud of suspicion" like with bonds.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2710
eh youre probably right, but a rod hasnt been half way caught with roids and his trainer isnt in prison...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1710
I wish Ken Griffey Jr. didn't get fcked by injuries so much throughout his career :-( i really think he would break the record if he hadn't been out so much. When you look at the numbers he's put up despite how few games he's played in, it's staggering, i love griffey :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9331
^^^Loved watching his swing in the home run derbys. I just liked him all around. Not too cocky and a little humble.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10235
there has been no evidence whatsoever that A-rod has taken steroids!!! so no one can be good anymore without being falsely accused of steroids? Bonds-there is substantial evidence, Giambi as well, conseco also! A-rod is naturally a big boy he is 6-3 235 he has the athletic ability and size to back it up to be a natural long ball hitter!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2711
i agree james... and yeah griffey was somethign special man... i still think if he stayed in seattle he would be knockin 50 out every year

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11163
5-6 years ago...Arod was nowhere near his size now!...I know up close first hand...I like the guy, but physically he has become MUCH larger than he was....same is true of Sammy Sosa, about 10 years ago...does that mean they did drugs, who knows!....we are all speculating...even about Bonds!...and Oh Henry Aaron did admit it himself....so why all this BS about drugs...they've been around for many decades and used by many more than we'll ever know...hell, Maury Wills, Lou Brock, and Ricky Henderson probably ate "pocket rockets" like candy to steal so many bases...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1712
i agree with LK about a-rod. I'm not saying he took steroids, maybe he did, maybe he didn't but I am saying there's evidence similar to the evidence against Bonds that would indicate he may have. I've already said in this thread there are many baseball insiders/reporters who have seen A-Rod in the locker room over the years and they say a few years ago, he suddenly went from being in good, lean shape like most ball players to being incredibly well muscled.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2716
well you can see the before and after pics i posted and there is no where near the size difference in a rod as bonds....

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10241
about 4 years ago is when he started on the same workout routine that he is still on until this day, and that is a proven fact. I know when I go through a workout cycle I put on size as well and I don't do roids so that means nothing!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11183
I say this about Arod cause I have had dinner and drank beers with the guy on some ocassions, over the past 7 years......we know each other....I don't ask him if he's using drugs, but his size has doubled!...so its all speculation about Bonds, Arod and many others...could be drugs, age, workout improvements, or all of them.....but what difference does it make...very few players with records were "clean"...its just the past couple years , that baseball has finally "admitted" they had a substance abuse' problem, ever since Conseco's book...MLB finally had to fess up, and so now everybody's speculating...

BTW...Arod is a nice down to earth guy from Miami...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2723
so oure good friends with a rod and mark wohlers? who else is on the celebrity list?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11205
I can add to them If U like...AND its all true

Victoria Principal (actress)...I went to HS with and lived next door

Steppenwolf...Mike Wilk and Ronnie Hurst...I use to play with for years...and jammed with them and John Kay many times..

Andy Chapin...played music with too...he died with Ricky Nelson in the plane crash...Andy use to play with Steppenwolf before Mike and Ronnie

Clint Black's bass player... Jake Willemain....and we party together whenever Jake's around or in my southern area

Travis Best (NBA)...I coached when he was a kid, and played in celebrity charity tournaments..and my kids played too with Travis and remain good friends

Billy Guerin (NHL)....good friends with his folks and him for many years

Mark Wohlers (MLB)....I've known since HS and dated his aunt...my kids are close to him too

Garry St Jean (NBA-GM)...very good friends

John Shea (actor).....good friend

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE GREW UP IN MY PREVIOUS AREA (Holyoke, Chicopee, Springfield MA) AND I KNOW EXTREMELY WELL..........check it out for yourself!

Cecil Feidler (MLB)

Cecil Espy (MLB)

Thurman Thomas (NFL)....played many charity tournaments with..

Tim Fox ( NFL)...tournaments

Doug Flutie (NFL)

Colin Powell...(USA)

John Kerry (Sen)....played hockey against and various tournaments

I know all of these people VERY well!

Arod , I know, but we don't talk on the phone etc...like many of the people above...

and I really don't care what U believe...I get around and have many friends in various "occupations"...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2724
I wasn't saying you don't know them. I was just very impressed, and that's really cool to have contacts like that. What was your career if you don't mind me asking?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11212
I have been a musician since I was 8....I was a fairly decent athlete in a few different sports and drafted by the Mets and offered a couple of 4 year free rides to school...instead I joined the military which became my "career" for 30 years...I initially was a grunt recon/combat/aerial photographer, crime scene photog and investigator, photojournalist, C130 loadmaster, who went back to school (nights) and got my degrees and commissioned officer and ended my career as a commander...during my "career", I always played and coached sports and did side gigs as a musician..and almost made the US Bobsled team for the Olympics twice...and still remain very active in sports and local politics...I have varied interests...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2728
Wow, that's really impressive.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1735
Damn if you're gonna live life, live it like LK. you're gonna be on your deathbed one day (hopefully not for a LONG time), just smiling, satisfied as a mofo.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11236
hey ...I'm still just a slug, down to earth guy...trying live a healthy happy life...celebrities etc don't impress me..some are cool and some aren't...we is what we is...lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11239
we are all the same...its NOT our jobs or "status"...whats important is being the best person U can be at whatever, and everything U do...and enjoying life along that journey!...and try to be considerate of others...I myself know the talk, but sometimes "slip" and allow myself to get too involved and "overwhelmed", in every way...its all simple, but we tend to complicate things for ourselves and others...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9440
Sounds good LK. I remember my very first job and my first character test. I started working for my high school carpentry teacher on the weekends for extra $$. I showed up early on Saturday eager to swing a hammer. I was swinging but it wasn't a hammer. He had me break up boulders in an excavated site with a sledge hammer. 8 hours in the sun of nothing but breaking up rocks! He left me fully expecting me to quit.

I hung in there and when he showed up at the end of the day he shook my hand and said I was hired. He apologized for the "test" but needed to know that I wasn't a quitter.

Life can be that field of boulders, all you can do is swing away and never give up. I worked for him for 7 years before he retired. He treated me very well. I learned damn near everything about building/restoring a house from him.

Another quick test he would throw on some students was that he would hand you a broom and tell you to sweep up. Most would do just that, sweep. Some would sweep and sweep and sweep until there wasn't a speck on the ground, and continue to sweep some more. The gems a teacher looks for are the ones who put that broom down after the floor is clean and look for something else constructive to do. They are the go getters, the thinkers, those with a brain looking to learn and live pro actively.

Shit, my beer is empty.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1609
Paul, my man, I sent you a PM.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9445
Replied.

Gold Member