Sopranos

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 292
OK , What tha F*K ? ! I thought surely there has to be another episode or something. But then a guy said some sh*t that made lots of sense. I guess not bad after all.

What did you think ?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9906
I was totally disappointed in the ending, and the entire final episode...it put no closure to the series..and was about exciting as watching a daytime soap opera...the series originally was great but every year it became more boring, with terrible scripts and stories...Glad its over, no need to wait and expect it to re invigorate itself...

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1626
­
"the series originally was great but every year it became more boring, with terrible scripts and stories..."

OK, so why did you waste your time "every year"?
Everybody's a critic. Get your own TV show on HBO if you know so much.
­

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7421
I've never seen the Sopranos. Not one episode. Is it about one of opera's tenor's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9929
John S...why are U a fu*cking retard?...this is an "OFF TOPIC" section/forums to discuss and exchange opinions about anything we wish...I simply gave my opinion about the subject of this thread, as the original poster requested...why do u have to come here an be an azzhole, like a 15 yr old punk kid!...how ya like them apples!...screw off azzhole!

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1631
­
LK, you are absolutely right. I deserved that, and I apologize to you and Nicholas.

However I would point to your above post and ask who's "like a 15 yr old punk kid???

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 293
Thanks, but you dont have to apologize to me, I took no offense, thats bettween you guys. Though I agree with LK slightly, John does kinda have a point. You guys are So funny. Ding Ding Ding Ding ! Lets get it on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9943
I'm a grown adult who uses the word azzhole when another adult acts like one...so chastize me...LMAO

I accept the apology, but not the insinuations...I didn't start this...sorry if U dislike my choice of words when I'm spoken down to and in a condescending manner! ...I have earned respect in my lifetime and I expect nothing else from anybody...or suffer my truthful words, and I really don't care if U like them or not at this point...I call a spade a spade and am direct!...I'm nobody's mother or child..

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1105
Watching the ending not realizing what actually happened i didnt like it. After reading an email sent out by the producer it made more sense. There was 4 people in the bar that actually wanted to kill tony the two black guys the trucker and the other guy...... If u notice everytime someone walks into the restaurant u would hear a chime see tony look up and then see the people from tonys view. The last chime u see tony look up and then everything goes black. Everything went black because it was Tonys view he was shot dead. If you notice the guy going into the bathroom i think he was the guy who killed him because the sopranos is kind of based of the godfather. And in one of the Godfathers the guy goes into the bathroom comes out and kills the cop. So that kind of leads me to think he did it but thats jus my opinion. But everything about Tony being dead is supose to be true

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5599
are the sopranos episodes or shows are really cool and fun to watch???

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1106
the first two seasons were IMO then i stopped watching it cuz it got boring to me

Silver Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 303
I thinks it decently entertaining. I by FAR do not think its the best show out there as people claim. It is overated, but entertaining enough to watch. I guess it depends on what your into.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us