Virgin BUGGERS!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3843
Upload

Talk about spam on the Internet, I've been getting mail spam throw the letterbox for the past few months about Virgin Media and there sodden broadband and scummy British TV digital channels.

NO! I don't what it I'm happy with BT I'm happy with the service I'm happy with the monthly direct debit I'm happy with BT and I don't what BRITSIH SODDEN TV!

Sorry guys this is the type of crap you have to deal with in this sodden country!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5433
i really guess you dont have nothing to do right cocoon?

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3850
Oh I'm thinking up a few audio ideas in-between all this. But Virgin can Bugger off and keep there sodden British digital HD-TV!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5446
so in the united kingdom the television standars are hdtv??? so they dont use or broadcast sd no more?

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3853
Oh yes they still have that running and the funny thing is the analogue looks better than the HD-TV signals. Digital British TV sucks. Its all about first impressions and I've seen many shows and sports events and football sucks all I can see is pixel movement the size of Big Ben, its embarrassing to watch on friends snobby £2K plasma screen because all I can see is chronic pixels!

The analogue service might suffer from diagonal and wavy and ghosting of French TV signals now and then. But British digital TV is years from perfection.

DVD looks better than British TV!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us