Noisy buggers!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3808
Looks like the flat next-door is getting a refit after the young 19 year old girl, neighbour nearly touched the whole building back in late January of this year. The place as been derelict for months not to mention the Tanning shop below it that was wrecked in the fire, I mean it's a mess.

Well now they have a generator outside that is starting to tick me off, I know they have a job to do at fixing the flat up next-door and its will only be for a few hours.

But at 92dbC at 4m away its loud and I can feel the sound vibrations on the doorway leading out of my home wow but no surprise.

Buggers!

Upload
Upload
Upload

Its 60dbC in the home cinema room time to stick in the ear plugs! BUGGERS!

Arr that feels much better with the ear plugs in now, I can just barely make out the engine noise and hear the tapping of the keys on the keyboard. As well I can hear my tinnitus in my ears BUGGER!

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3810
Its lunch time and the BUGGERS have turned it off well I'm popping over to the Co-Op its time for munchies.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 239
HAHA youre the coolest guy here cocoon:-)

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3817
Yes.

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3821
LOL, well I can snap at any moment. I thought today WTF is that ruckus I thought it was my neighbour at first but then realized it was coming from outside and I had long night up one I had to take my pc over to friends to get the Microsoft office sorted out.

And didn't get any kip until just past 3am so it takes about an hour to get into a deep sleep mode plus your body needs at least 8 or 9 hours sleep and it wasn't even 6 hours before being rudely awaken.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7228
Ahh yes. The peaceful benifits of rem. Have children and you'll forget all about that.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3823
So how much have you got I'll cut the chain on it and sale it to you on the Ebay for £400.00 pounds, of course you'll have to pay for shipping LOL.

Wow that chain really looks impenetrable!

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7235
No thanks lol. I have a 3000w Coleman.

It looks like a strong pair of scissors could cut that chain.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3825
LOL, I happen to have a small pair that I use for cutting wire shall I give it try, its like dark and very quite outside.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7242
Save them. How ya gonna lug around that generator and to where lol. You're not a thief. You're more of a guy to remove the spark plug.

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3837
Yeah your right I'm 40 years old not a thief but yeah I never thought of that the spark plug, I'll remove and tap it on the ground so that one end is buggered up then they can't start it up. And if that frigging thing is going before launch time I'll be very upset.

LOL, just popping outside back in a jiffy.

Remove the spark plug!
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3838
Well I didn't notice the second, lock on that chained to the frigging skip blimey they are desperate, they sure don't want anyone walk away with nearly a grand's worth of machinery down the alleyway.

I couldn't find the housing for the spark plug LOL, but I did cow up the fuel line so when they turn that bugger on in the early hours and awaken me it won't be long before it cows up as it will be leaking.

I mean if you're going to turn on a damn noisy generator at 8.30am do it at mid day not frigging 8.30am!

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7254
Aw sh1t man. I didn't want you to damage it, just confuse them for a bit. Have fun sleeping though.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9867
I have a 5500w (honda) for hurricanes, and it ONLY puts out 65db...and had to use it once for 6 days, after Hurricane Charley destroyed most the homes here and I had NO electricity for 8 days.... and its MUSIC to my ears!...I love the sound...it puts me to sleep!

BTW...why can't the workers use EXTERNAL or IN HOUSE electricty to do repairs?....fire or no fire, the electric can be restored without a generator....do u live in a condemned "no electricity" ghetto?...and eat at the co-op...is that like the "bread line" for beggars?....why not cook at home or go to a restaurant, like normal people?...and don't tell me some BS "fire" story, cause the building would be temporarily "condemned" and NOBODY would be living there!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7266
Ahhh Honda. They make some nice generators. I wish I could afford one. I got mine for a tad under $300. Not bad for a 3000w. Never had to use it but I'm glad it's there.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3839
Looks like my brilliant, idea was starting to work as they had to really tug on that motor to get it to turn over. Now it would seem that the damn bugger is making noise at 9.00 flipping AM!

But I can hear slight pitch changes in the motor now and then so, I'm just wondering when it will cow up?

Sorry about those Hurricanes those are real buggers now! Yes there is electricity in the area and why there using that beast outside I don't know its 60dbA in the flipping room and 92dbC just standing outside the doorway and the thing is about 4meters away.

The laundrette is more quite than this!

Plus I can smell the diesel, now this starting to make my feel sick...

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3841
Yeah looks like they had a break and then tugged on that noisy BUUGER for about 4 minutes until it kicked over! Its 80.05dbA outside the door! And 92dbC! BUGGERS!

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3842
If I was a vampire I'd put some sun-block on and suck those BUGGERS dry!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9871
I believe they are in violation of the law, if its that loud, close to your apartment, and is producing carbon monoxide fumes into your apartment....call the cops, and board of health..

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3845
NO need!

Time 14:12 GMT

I think there having a spot trouble starting that noisy bugger up! Yeah check the fuel line! They've been tugging it now for 10 minutes!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3846
LMAO it's like 25 minutes now and they just can't get the motor to turn over well its leaking air pressure that's why it's simple physics.

I see why I should breath in fumes in my flat and have that thing parked outside my flat at 92dbC 80.05dbA!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3847
Upload

Wasn't Lawrence sabotaging rail lines during the war in Arabia?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7272
Did you puncture the fuel line?

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3848
Hmm, no comment but it's so simple to fix within less than 1 minute!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3849
But I'm enjoying the peace and serenity for now.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3851
The maintenance guys have taken the noisy bugger away now and after nearly an hour they couldn't figure it out. Sound's like Saturday, is going to be peaceful and fresh air to breath as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7276
You've only delayed it, not prevented it.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3852
Well delaying the next one will baffle them.

I don't like alarms Mr. White.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 597
looks like free gas to me...

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3884
No, petrol isn't free here in the United Kingdom. Don't forget where a poor nation I mean where eating rats now because of the collapse of the system.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7305
I think he means from the generator.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3886
Oh you mean nicking the petrol I have no need in nicking petrol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7342
Hope you're sleeping well tonight.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3888
Paul

Thanks Paul, hope you are as well and if you get any noisy buggers in you're neighbourhood you know what methods to use?

I mean who in they're right mind uses a leaf blower blaring away at 8am in the morning. Buggers!

Monday tomorrow and it better be peaceful from power generators being parked practically on my doorstep at +90dbC! I would go spear!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7359
I foresee a grim future for your tranquility. 8am really isn't that bad. Roofers around here start banging away @ 6:30am. Garbage/recycling trucks @ 6:00am. My newspaper thrown at my front door @ 5:30am. Scares the willies out of my cat!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9901
Get a job, and then u should be off to work by 8am...like most people!...

By 8am here, the paper is delivered at 4am ...garbage picked up at 7:00am, roofers at 7:00am, construction/road workers at 7:00am and landscapers and mowing started at 7:30 am and all neighbors and cars can be heard leaving houses between 6:00-7:30 am...hell by 8am, I've already run 2-3 miles, fed the dogs, let them out, and watered the yard and plants/flowers ...and I'm retired and have no need to work or be up that early... but I like the mornings...its smells good, and is refreshing and invigorating..

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3919
I've been validated has not well enough by several doctors and besides I have a very disgruntled attitude towards British Pigs on the streets, too much hate! And if I where to see one up close it might end with violence and I hate violence! So there it is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9915
So U are saying U are unable to work at ANY position and hate cops, and have an anger issue...BUT U can travel all over England to go to the movies, and stay home and build elaborate expensive home cinema's instead, and rat on others who copy music or Dvd's...

what a FAKE, you are!...another freeloader, milking the system, and complaining about the noise from hard working people!...someone should drop a dime on you!...have you NO integrity or morals!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1845
Well... I always sensed there was something horribly wrong about this guy, didn't know it was an actual mental condition. I am still a bit miffed about the whole FBI thing awhile back and I told myself I would never post in his threads again, but I guess if he really is handicapped it explains alot and I can forgive and forget.

Just curious... why the hatred towards the cops so much that you would attack one if you "see one up close"? Where you are the cops are unarmed but you try that here and you will be carried away in a body bag quicklike. I am not too keen on them myself but I know better than to walk up and assault one.

Oh and your member name makes alot of sense now seeing as you hole yourself up inside and don't like to go out much.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9922
If he can build/configure home cinema units like he showed in his apartment, he can work!...he's a milker!

I've had PTSD with severe, panic attacks, flashbacks, and bouts of agorphobia since 1972 and Nam, but still worked 30 years until I retired from the military in 1999..

Nowadays, they give junkies disability to stay home and get high....screw that!...this dude can work, if he can travel all over to see a movie and construct/config home cinema's..

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3922
Well since I'm in a good mood tonight than you'll ever find me hear it is.

A few years ago the pigs did a very wicked and intensive thing by going behind my back and telling my friends in person my mother is dead! Now if I wasn't pacifist the British pig that instructed the other British pigs to do this selfish act! Knowing for well, where I lived. They would have been on life support machine!

This engaged me and now the British pigs our my enemy of this country! So there's the explanation for you in nutshell!

I have seen my GP and why I'm telling you lot I don't know? But now you know and since I've been open and honest don't dare judge me I've already been judge and have many sleepless nightmares!

So all I can say is all British pigs go to hell if one is bad there all BAD!

If and when I chose to bring this out in the local newspaper it would be so embarrassing for the Dorset pigs it would be another black eye for the Police federation! And I will never ever, ever forgive them NEVER!

So I'm holding all the cards and they haven't got a single hand to play or a f^%king leg to stand on evil b@stards!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3923
And besides I've worked in the past and would like very much to but with my hate towards British pigs I and if I should even spell one around the corner I could crack up, and that would be so embarrassing for an employer and the only thing that would happen is that I would get fired! So no I don't need it I didn't need this hassle from those British pigs! They didn't have one shred of proof on paper to show me.

This is how the British pigs treat the public in the UK so get off my back now because I have so much hate for 20 pigs yeah bring it ON!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3924
Smell a pig araound the corner!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7418
Ash, why would the British police tell your friends that your mother was dead? As a joke? Was it a threat? Is she alive today? I don't get it.

I don't know what you've been through or what created you as you are now. That is your business. We all have skeletons and some have dust on them. I deal with mine everyday and they usually give me the finger.

Do what you do, as we all have to. During easier times we tend to think about our distant future. During harder times we think about what gets us through each day. Try to focus on that distant horizon, it's far more rewardable than day to day.

Ok, I'm done now.Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3925
Well I was until I was rudely awakened by a frigging generator parked outside my back door! And beside I can deal with the dustbin trucks and clanging of plastic and postman pat pooping in the odd spam mail! I can deal with that.

But I was clearly focused last week until! And now I don't need LK BS of calling me a milker, (George frigging, frigging milker Lucas) is the biggest worldwide milker of them all!

Bl00dy milker I am, be buggered!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3927
No it wasn't a joke a sick joke if you ask me and want British pig blood! Little f^&kers they are!

If you ever come over to this country and get NICED! Don't say a frigging word to the British pigs not a signal word! Because they will get into your head and f&%k your mind right up!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3928
The sodden edit button on this frigging site we need an EDIT BUTTON!

No it wasn't a joke a sick joke if you ask me and want British pig blood! Little f^&kers they are!

If you ever come over to this country and get NICKED! Don't say a frigging word to the British pigs not a signal word! Because they will get into your head and f&%k your mind right up!

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 122
F^ck the system. They steal from millions everyday. Besides what do you care Lk he lives in the UK unless you live in the UK it has nothing to do with you. I also hate the Pigs Bunch of racist b@stards I cant stand seeing them. Everytime i see one I just wanna beat the sh!t out of them They think they are tough behind the badge..... End of rant

Gold Member

Post Number: 9930
I'm NOT crazy about cops myself....BUT I hate LIARS AND LEECHES even more!...and I don't care about the cops in the US or England, only the ones I encounter, no matter where I am!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3929
ROTFLMAO^^^^^

The last time I was confronted by British pigs was two large fat squealing f^&kers. The look I gave them from a distance of 20 feet while they got out of they're pig car was the grim reaper look, you know the look you lower you're head and the eyes look upwards in utter hate!

Let's say I made those fu&^kers look uneasy behind there badge it's a logo a bullshitting logo. They walked up to me and stood behind me 6 foot tall WOW I didn't know they stacked sh!t that high!

And didn't panic, na mate been there and I was just taking the piss out of those tossers bunch of Fu&^king wanking Muppets!

They said gone all quite now have we? As they walked off I started to shout out the pigs name who ruined my life! I was calling those pigs the worse names under the sun real foul words! And they didn't have the bottle to arrest me bunch wnakers!

Also I've pointed the fingers calling them scumcunt low life fu&^kers while they wait in the traffic, and onlookers in there cars are laughing along while I stick the middle finger up at these c(u)nts!

Yeah I'm not afraid they should be more afraid of me and what sh!t I can bring down on these pigs!

I even treated to kill the arresting British pig! But the crown court prosecutor didn't have the bottle to charge me because I was holding all the cards hehehe f&*ucking wankers!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7425
In high school I actually wanted to be a state trooper. I looked up to them. It's a political hierarchy that I'm glad I stayed away from.

If anyone is familiar with Jersey's news you may have read about the governor's latest mishap/accident involving his driver, a trooper, who was speeding while on the phone? He almost lost his life because of his choice to not wear a seatbelt. Corzine did his best to remain humble. The trooper was tucked under the "system's" wings and the incident seemed to get squashed.

The public went crazy and demanded that the trooper take responsibilty for breaking the law in choosing to speed while on the phone. Like everyone else caught doing so.

So what did the state police decide to do? It was caught on one of their private internet forums a statewide ticket frenzy against the public due to all the controversy. One trooper was quoted as saying "I'm filling out all my tickets now to save time". It was their blow back against the public for the slack the department was taking.

Well I'm glad I never became a trooper. I'd rather cut grass for a living. Just my $.02.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3930
Oh so you should be on our side, winos and yes the odd dealer that hassles the average person on the street whether they work of not is neither here or there. One I don't deal two I don't drink and three my problem is legitimate and I hate myself for that!

But I try and deal with it. Also I suffer manic or some type of depression that the specialist evaluated after a few visits, so basically I'm f*^ucked no thanks to the British pigs!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us