Screech almost beat

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., Always remem... USA

Post Number: 2953
http://www.break.com/index/screech-almost-gets-beat-up.html

but really if you notice, Screech NEVER said he would kick the guys azz. The guy said that HE would beat Screech (at about 10 seconds into the clip), and all Screech said was "If you agree, we can set up a UFC match any time."

IMO, the other guy is weak, and the kind of guy that beats his wife or would try to fight you for accidently bumping into him on the sidewalk

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6662
Boy does that have "staged" written all over it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1394
That was hilarious first of all. I don't think it was staged at all. And screech didn't actually say "i'll kick your @ss" but he tried to act all tuff sayin "if you agree we can set up a ufc match anytime" which is the most pu$$y sh!t he could say cuz he knows that has zero chance of ever happening.

And i've seen some episodes from past seasons, and a couple from this season, believe me, screech had it coming he's a real self-hating pr!ck. Harvey is a pretty chill guy i think.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1429
^^^^ LOL yeah it was. You have to remember that Harvey's job is to be the "drill sergeant" and he is probably pretty cool in real life. What Screech said about the UFC thing was just stupid because Harvey is a bad ass and would kick the living shit out of him. Harvey is built like a brick shithouse.

Dustin is pretty funny sometimes though, I have to laugh at some stuff he says. The thing about "I want to make a dildo of my cock and fuck Kimberly with it" was hilarious. The person I hate the most on that show is Da Brat... she is a talentless pile of shit. If Dustin wasn't in this cast it would be totally boring too, and you know they encourage to cause problems to get ratings and interest in the show up.

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1086
lol thats my gf`s second cusin, just sent that to her she will get a good laugh. And i dont think thats staged either, sh*t cant believe harvey flipped out like that

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1467
Which one is your g/f's second cousin?

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1087
Dustin hes married into her family. I never met him or even care to, my gf said hes kind of an a**hole in person too so i dont care. I wish Harvey was my gf`s second cusin i would make him be my workout trainer lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6706
I watched it again. I never hear Screech say he was going to kick his azz. And why the UFC plug in? I guess if he was going to take a beating he might as well get paid doing it. Screech just seemed too calm to be in that argument, about to get his world handed to him. IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1397
they don't show it in that clip but i saw the actual episode on T.V. and screech was the first to bring up the idea of fighting harvey, he was saying that he challanged Ant(the host of fit club) to physical combat, and he's like "and i'll take you too if you want" to harvey.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us