Pimp my ride

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2524
I like this show, except for the ones like I just watched. They got this girls car, then decided it was in such bad shape that they bought here a new Mustang and pimped it out. That is not pimping her ride, thats giving her a new car. IF they are gonna pimp HER ride, they need to do it to HER car, not give her a new one.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 2049
lol

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Doncaster, South Yorkshire England

Post Number: 427
I certainly wouldnt complain.
Although If they did a crap job of it I'd sell it and buy something else.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1252
i love the premise of this show, but i find them doing things to cars all the time that REALLY piss me off. They do things that aren't functional and reasonable to have in your. Like the kid's car that they put the giant subwoofer in so his car became a 2 seater, that was retarded...bet that kid was pissed.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1959
Or 95% of the rides they do just blow a*s. I would turn around and sell the piece of sh!t they fixed up for me. You can't even drive half of those cars daily.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5540
Yeah I remember that episode with the jackhammer. The sub was worth more than car. That show reminds me of Springer. If you ever get a call to come on stage and your girlfriend is nowhere to be found, run!!

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2198
I saw the mustang one last night. The chrome on the paint job pissed me off lol. They showed previews for this seasons ideas and they are putting 2 jackhammers into a car on one of the episodes.

Bronze Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 97
the thing that i don't like is that if they can't take care of their cars in the first place, then what makes pppl think they will once they get a new car?...i seen a guy with like a 2005 mazda or some kind of newer car.

Bronze Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 98
and yea some of the sh*t they put in is ridiculous. like t.v.'s on the bumper? or a F*cking waterfall???

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11276
yet still in spite of the MANY complaints - like drug addicts who cant get enough , we all tune in every damn wk to see whats new ......

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1196
haha. I agree. if they put their talents into useful things, they would make bad (a s s) cars, they just do some dumb sh!t. like the tv in the spare tire UNDER THE SUV!!! What is that about. I think they do it just to show off what they can do... They are talented though

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2200
Also saw another special on pimp my ride which was "Where they are now" and like 3 people crashed their cars... one person the day after he got it! Very sad.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12109
"They showed previews for this seasons ideas and they are putting 2 jackhammers into a car on one of the episodes."

^^^I SAW THAT 2

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1071
do they actually get the cars afterwards. I seen in a circuit city magazine that they were raffling off one of the cars that were on pimp my ride.

Bronze Member
Username: King33

Post Number: 37
yeah... i hate it when they do stuff that isnt functional at all like tvs in the tail lights. that time that they did the vw van for the surfer, that was cool cuz they gave him a surfboard rack on top that was hydrolic and swung the board over to the side so it was easier to get on and off.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11289
most retarded is when they put a monitor UNDERNEATH the damn car .....how stupid is that !? .....

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 251
I thought the most retarded was when they put a fish bowl with a f**kin' goldfish in it.

Bronze Member
Username: King33

Post Number: 39
have yall seen the one with the one with the 1 inch monitors in the tail lights? its cool that they can do that, but copletely retarded.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1548
Some cars are just beyond repair. I remember an episode where they got a kids car and the frame was actually 2 frames welded together!!!!

That's completely unsafe, and wouldn't pass inspection.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1199
actually it would pass inspection here in NC. They dont go under your car when they inspect it but yeah, it is unsafe. Thats why they gave him a new one though.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 2224
His new one sucked.. That scion xB so ugly! Then they gave it a bumper kit (which i think it already came with one) so it just looked like this ugly @SS box had a fat lip cuz that thing stuck out so much it was rediculous.

I agree with a lot of people when they say they get pissed off at that show. I love the show but get pissed off everytime. The last episode I saw they put 8 MTX coaxials speakers in the trunk which made a full ring around the single subwoofer. That right there breaks at least 3 ecoustics rules.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2459
these are all the reasons why I don't watch this show. I watch overhaulin, now thats a mans show right thurr.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1200
yeah I love overhaulin. I've NEVER seen chip do anything over the top. The cars always looks good

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 859
Did you guys see the other one where the car wasn't safe so they got a black '06 4Runner? They put all these ghey body kit parts on it and totally ruined the whole truck. The thing ended up looking like a tribute to JC Whitney. And Mad Mike is a clown.

Foose and Adrienne Janic FTMFW.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1610
Did ya know that mad mike doesn't even have a system in his own car? I read that in an interview he did with CA&E magazine.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us