Horrifying moment for a teen (police)

Bronze Member
Username: Notoriousroc1

Post Number: 37
Well what happened was my girlfriend and I were fooling around in my car. All of a sudden, we saw these bright lights right behind us. I jumped to turn on the car and get away (we were in a school parking lot around 9PM). Right then, there is blue and red lights that come on. Okay, great, the police. So we get dressed and he comes to the car. I tell him the complete truth. He takes our ID's and my registration. He returns 10 minutes later after socializing with two other cops that pull up. He has this small booklet (like a ticket book). I ask him what the ticket's for and he says it's not a ticket, it just says that he "caught" us and he said something about notifying our parents. He gets our parents' home numbers and names. But, he doesn't give us carbon copies or anything. I think they'll call our homes. If he does we're both pretty much dead. But, do you guys think they really will? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm still shaking in my pants.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2105
Umm....... i never heard of that really... but i had a friend who was under 17 that was messin with a dude in a parked car.. cops came found a rubber and gave her a ride home and told her parents.... they didnt care.... they told the cop... why did you bring her home? funny stuff lol

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2408
rule #1>Don't "fool around" in public.
Ha ha, when I was younger, me and my gf were parked at the far end of a baseball field, on a road that went back there. No flashing lights, but we see a spotlight coming toward us. Sure enough....cop.. well, we get dressed before he gets to us, told him we were just talking and enjoying the view...then after he left we noticed
1>Her p@nties and bra were on the floor in plain view
2>she had her shirt on backwards..lol

omfg!!!you cant say p@nties, but you can still say fucked!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13685
Fooling around in the car...FTW! LOL!

Next time get a room...a lot more comfortable

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1220
"rule #1>Don't "fool around" in public."

i beg to differ wolfy...that's hot!! in a car, public bathroom, back row of the movie theatre... IM PHUCKIN DOWN!!

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 141
fucked! lmao

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1890
They shouldn't be able to do a thing.... and your dumbasses should have gone somewhere besides the wide open school parking lot... and third you shouldnt have told them the truth... should have just said you were talking... they can't do anything?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3974
yeah a school parking lot at night is one of the dumbest places im sorry.

step one: tint your windows
step two: dont park in the wide open, find a place like the movies where other people are parked but not always walking by. you want to park somewhere where its not suspicious if your there late at night.

and if they will call your parents or not compleatly depends on the cop

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
lol...i heard him talkin to the other cop. he said, he saw my back just going up and down

also, if our parents dont pick up will he come down to our homes (he has all our info)? and will this be on our records?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 74
records..i don't think so. The most they could prob do is write you down only saying that you were stopped by the cop for their own personal records...nothing to do with your record whatsoever. I was in a situation where i was fixing my car door at night and the cop thought that i was robbing the car...After about 2 hours of checking/searching (including me)..they found out my story checked out...i asked him if this will go on my record and he said you didn't do anything wrong..The only thing that will be written down is that the cop talked to you and thats it...it will only be appointed into their own personal records.

I don't think you should worry about that. BTW how old are you? if your over 18...WTF they goin to your parents for?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13689
I doubt he is over 18...LOL!

Relax, man, they just put the fear in your crazy a s s. What kind of record do you think you will have?

"Oh yeah...by the way you can't get a job here because your police records say you were caught makin' out in a car...!!! "

Bronze Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 77
lol ya buddy relax..nothin gon happen...if anything IMO you'll look cool if you dont get a job.."Yea baby..I can't get a job coz i was screwin with this chick back in my car" (that is talkin with a girl..)

haha dat would b a funny/fucked up situation

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1892
Dumb kids FTL...

Funny thing is I'm only 18... Just not dumb...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5328
Getting caught in public is hardly a reason get upset. Heck, in 20 years you'll be bragging about. Chaulk it up as a growing pain and be grateful she wasn't the cop's daughter.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1572
hahah lmfao
thats what you get foo
haha jk bang at the house...jk anywhere u can

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4372
thats why there are hotels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
yea i'm only 16

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13695
LOL...relax man, you will be fine.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1193
yeah. ride around for 30 mins and one day and find spots if you gotta but stay outta places like school parkin lots. I've got a sh!t ton of places that I actually found on accident. I know how it is to be a teen with no where comfortable to go. haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us