Does anybody have a Hypertech Power Programmer?

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 2026
anybody? i need to know something

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2027
i need to know something about wen u put a different size tires to fix the odomoter n speedometer

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2028
anyone????????

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9772
yes I have one, what do you need to know about the tire recal?

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2033
like i have some stock tires but ima change them for some much bigger ones..in wut sizes does the hypertech programmer program them at? or at wut increments?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9805
.25in increments. you take the tire height and put it in and viola:-) what size tires are you gonna go with? on what vehicle? also whats the rim size?

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2036
well its gona be a big off road tire so its gona be measured in this way for example 37x12.5R17.....how far does the hypertech go up in these measurements? for example is it only like 33" to 38"? or more?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9835
well I have 35x12.5x17 and it went that high, I know it goes higher also I just dont remember looking at where it stopped. I believe it goes up to 44. I am not gonna go plug it in because it will take to long to bring up the program. Make sure that it recal's for your make and model. I had it in my jeep and it didnt do it I had to change the speedo gear, but in my ram it does, because it is all computer driven not gear driven.

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2037
oh alright thanx for the info james...btw the tires i might get are some 35x15R15 super swamper tsl's for my 99 tahoe

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9841
nice:-) the most important thing when going with a 15in wheel is that your backspacing on your rim is sufficient. Those are beastly tires:-) I love them on the trail but thats about it. They wont last as a daily driver tire for more then about 20K-25K miles so make sure if they are for a daily driver they are worth the investment. how much lift do you have? 6inches?

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2038
well i already have the 15s they are wiiiide n they stick out alot of u know wut i mean..and the tires it has right now are 33x12.5R15 but you could still fit more tire in....idk but it only has a body lift not a suspension lift.....mexicans dont like their trucks sky high......thats white boy sh*t lol sorry for the racist comment lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9848
yeah but what you need to check is turn your wheel full tilt both directions and make sure you have atleast 2 inches between teh rubber and the bumper and the rubber and the upper and lower control arms. So what you are saying is that us white boys do things the right way? if yes then thanks I appreciate the comment, maybe someday you will learn from us.

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2039
should i do that with the 33"'s it has right now or wen i get the 35" tsl's?.....lol naw im just sayin that those trucks that are like lifted to the sky with 40"+ tires theyr always white lol..mexican lifts max out at 6" with tires smaller than 40" lol or slammed to the floor with some danes or some 26s lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9864
dont you mean dayton's? yes do it now with your 33's. what you need to take into account also is that they are worn down. Most 33's are never true 33's more like 32.5's but with super swamper they are true height. your new 35's might be 2.5 even 3 inches more then your tires right now. The reason I think you are going to run into trouble is because with body kits your suspension stays low and your contrlo arms are going to get in your way and have serious rubbing issues.

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2040
wut are daytons?......yea i know theyr like 32" right now cuz theyr worn out i think ill try that thanx james

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9870
daytons are nice rims thats what I thought you were talking about but I guess not. Good luck with that man, let me know if you need anything else.

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2042
ill let u know then james.....danes are spoke wheels u know those spoke wheels that are on lowriders? they put those on trucks or suvs too

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2043
kind of like this....i dont like them gold though
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9875
those are daytons not danes

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2044
oh well i call them danes lol

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2045
i forgot their original name is dayton...nobody i know calls them daytons though everyone calls them danes or spokes

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9879
ohh I have always called them daytons

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2046
another white characteristic lmao

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9895
so if building things the right way and talking correctly are all white characteristics then I am proud to be white! you pretty much just said you were lazy and uneducated!

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 2047
hell yea lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9899
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums