Ron Jaworsky to join NFL's monday night crew

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1161
He'll be replacing Joe Theisman doing the commentating on Monday Night Football starting this year. Mike Torico and Tony Kornheiser will still be on which is cool cuz i LOVE Tony K. and Torico knows his stuff.

Personally i like Jaws (ron jaworsky), i think he's funny and i never liked Theisman, he's kind of a doofus. One of those guys that played great but can't offer very deep analysis of the game.

Should be interesting Jaws and Tony K. both have pretty strong senses of humor.

Fellow football fans?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11964
Yeah..Im always a huge fan of commentators that played b4..since they can relate better to whats going on..during the game

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 759
Kind of a dufus???? That could be the understatement of the decade. Theisman is without question the stupidest, most annoying, captain-of-the-obvious, douchebaggity moron that has ever been on TV. Jaws is slightly annoying but at least he knows his sh!t. This is an upgrade of Star Jones to Halle Berry proportions.

I go back and watch videos of that most wonderful day at RFK in '85 just to witness him in immense pain. Lawrence Taylor got into the Hall Of Fame on the first ballot (not that he didn't deserve it) due to that day.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1169
lol thanks brad, i feel the same way about theisman, just didn't wanna REALLY diss him in case he has some fans on here. But I agree he RARELY offered any quality analysis.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11967
"Lawrence Taylor got into the Hall Of Fame on the first ballot (not that he didn't deserve it) due to that day."

Im about 100%sure he would have gotten in first ballot anyway

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4477
it shuold be very funny with him and tony on it together now...itll be interesting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us