Sunroof

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3991
for everyone who has a sunroof in their car...

when you shut your door, does the end of it jump up about half an inch? cause mine is whistling whenever i go above 50mph and i think the piece is loose...im just wondering if anyone else's sunroof jumps up like that when their door is shut...

also, to all scion tc owners, do you have any problems with your sunroof whistling? or any problems in general? cause i just had to get new brakes after 24000 miles which is pretty low mileage to get new brakes

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 924
how quickly your brakes need to be replaced is super dependent on how you drive your car. A lot of herky jerky starting and stopping is bad for em. And the more distance over which you are braking, the better. you wanna brake gradually and never have to press very hard.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3992
i hardly ever brake hard tho, thats the thing...i brake hard for yellow/red lights probably once a week tops...and other than that, its easy smooth braking...maybe the guy who had my car before was an awful driver...thats the only thing i could think of...

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1748
Get extreme hydraulic pedal pushers which force 100 megatons on it to stop your car instantly And destroy a bunch of things and flip your car over.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4180
I just had my brakes replaced and I expect 30,000 miles out of them. The shop owner suggested I replace them twice a year. That was some good crack he was smoking.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1229
i supposedly need new back brakes soon... but they seem fine to me right now. driving a standard is a brake saver :-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9330
24,000 is about new brake time. I went 18K in my truck but it is 7,000 pounds and I tow a lot with it:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us