Tuba Playing

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1090
I should start by explaining why I play (how I started) the tuba and how it's been.

Way back when I first came to this school district in the 4th grade, it was the day when we got our summer school sheets. I took it home, looked at the different classes and what they were about. We had the choice of 4 hours worth of classes and we were supposed to mark what we wanted in order of 1. 2 .3 from greatest to least.

For my second class, I think it was something like "You Collect What?" It was a collection class where you talked about what you collect (I collect rocks btw).

The first class was some class where we learned about Missouri and all about our local area, how the schools came together as they are, what it was like back then (so, so much country-like, and I hated the class).

The third class was something like "Math through Numbers." It really wasn't like that at all... We mostly played games like DX-Ball and Monopoly in there, wasn't really too boring; friends made.

The fourth class... Well... I remember this better than the others. It was called "CD Jam Session" and so I was instantly drawn to it since I figured we were going to make CD's and I liked music. The first week we talked about how to make the songs and how we could do it. We could make the songs many ways. Options were using music loops in some program throughout a period of time in certain times and speeds, messing with existing songs, or playing a musical instrument and importing it to the computer (man he had some high quality stuff). You could also do a mix of these things. I chose to play musical instruments except I didn't use an actual drumset. I quick-learned how to play the congas (wasn't too confident in rythm then), the electric bass (was sorta OK on it), and of course the synthesizer.
We hooked the Geddy Lee™ Jazz Bass into the Sound Card's 1/4 input and set the tone controls, volume, etc. It turned out to be a variation on the bass line from "Stray Cat Strut." My dad helped me practice in the side room making up a rythm for the congas, then we hooked up some (started with "H") $5000 mic I think he said (Mr. Shannon the teacher), it sure sounded nice heh heh.
Then I got that old synthesizer out and played some funk tone that went well with the conga and bass line we had come up with so far. I found some drum loops and made sure everything was well syncopated and synchronized, then named my song "Strike," and bam, there we go. I was proud of it, and still am. That doesn't describe why I play the tuba yet does it?

Before we left, my dad was talking with Mr. Shannon about when band was coming up in about 2 years. I chimed in and started asking what I should maybe play?

Mr. Shannon says, "You'd make a good tuba player I'd bet. We need a tuba player in the band, we need that foundation." The seed was planted.

I'm pretty sure he said that because I looked like I could handle the weight of a tuba and lung capacity required for one (looks like I can and do!) I also asked what if we don't have enough air. He said if you get lightheaded we can take care of it (greeted with a smile)

Now in 5th grade music class, we did a lot of music class and I found myself trying to hit those low notes on the recorder and other instruments. I found myself learning a lot (and liking it) so off I went to 6th grade and after around 2 months of fundraisers, explaining instruments, trying instruments, we finally got to learning our first note!

The First Note: F, the fifth note on Bb scale. We all tried to play a half note of F and well most of us didn't get it right the first time. After a whole day of playing F, our lips were tired, but at least we could play F!

Now that our lips had probably strengthened some, we all worked our way through Eb, D, C, and Bb (the first note on the scale whoopee..whoopee). It took a week.

We watched a video that helped our brains understand how notes sound and why they do, then played some tones, I got them right, so far so good. I'm going to skip somne stuff (Thank God, right?) now.

Over time I've worked on my MAXIMUM volume without tone-split (one tuba player, more volume needed for same level (like subwoofers and speakers of course), maximum airflow and breath support, tone, intonation, tuning, experimentation, range extension.

I got a crappy small Yamaha tuba (YBB-103 I think) for beginners to start out with. I found myself gasping for breath even with the EZ-Tone BBb $50 size 24AW mouthpiece for beginners I was using. At the solo contest I got first place, but they were probably taking pity on my SUPER CRAP Yamaha tuba since the valves were sticking (I literally had to pull them out *quickly* with my fingers during playing) and the water was making popping sounds because of the air trying to get through it.

During 7th grade, I grew, and with that so did my ability (and *lung capacity*!). I found myself pushing the air much harder through the little throat opening of the mouthpiece (and small bore of the tuba; .648 or something). At honor band I got second chair (of 8, too bad I didn't have to practice before auditions) and the kid next to me didn't beleive how crappy I said my tuba was (OMG the valves were so messed up, I had to rotate them (during play I might add) to lower resistance for better airflow, and the mouthpiece leadpipe was so bent and messed up that the airflow was majorly constricted; helped my lung strength I must admit to get all that force needed to reach enough volume with an 80 person band and only one tuba) he couldn't even get a note through it...but meanwhile I blasted his tuba with the same air pressure I usually played with (I really thought it took that much at the time) and it was so loud (LOL) that a whole bunch of people around stared at us. By then he had realized the true BS CRAP Level the tuba was at. After my Solo at the contest (1st place BTW) they noted that my tone was great, but that I wasn't loud enough (DUR), and they also took pity on the tuba with it's constant bubbling and air noise when you put the pressure on it that I did. At the whole band contest (I had gotten a good $200 mouthpiece by then) the Bari Sax player and I had a great synergy. The judges really noticed and commented on our abilities (and our large lung capacity (8 measures and it sounded like I or him never took a breath) and great tone, WOOT).

Now in summer school, I worked on my tone, volume, and range with Mr. Dameron (the middle school band/choir teacher, who I met in summer school before 7th grade), who then gave me the heads up that the high-school had an extra tuba and was able to give a NICE King (can't find the exact model) with a large .785 bore (5/4 tuba, BAT style) which I was very happy about.

First day, 8th grade, we played some good chorales to get us warmed up, then finally transferred to playing music over time (still crappy tuba). Meanwhile I had been in marching band (High-School!) playing an old (50 years FTL) craaappy sousaphone. Guess what, during marching one day I actually broke it apart. We fixed it, but then it just broke completely apart. I mean the brass/fiberglass connection broke apart, the valves broke apart from their tuning slides, and it was just a mess. Now that I had completely destroyed an old sousaphone, it got worse. I had just gotten that nice tuba at the school and when I was asked to the office, I layed it on the baritone player's crutches and it fell over (valves were stuck and all dented now) so we sent it in to the shop. We still don't have it back. The sousaphone was dead and the concert tuba was broken...what now? Let's welcome back old Yammy YBB-103 Student Model. Just before the half-time marching band show that night, my mouthpiece pipe FINALLY broke off after 2 years...wow 3 tubas in one day. One in the early morning practice, one in class, and one in performance. The high-school went "CRAP" (Mr. Shannon, the high school music teacher.....) and bought a new pretttty Full-Brass Sousaphone which the section leader wore (friend), John got hers (great friend), and I got his (was still ok). At practice we decided we did better with what was more similar to what we had used... so I used Liz's old tuba (Section leader) and it worked better for both of us. Great (he had even worked on it and fixed the valves, restoring it.

It worked well, until the Yammy came back and marching band was over. Then I was back to the same old dilemma and it turns out I had gained even more lung capacity and force ability, so the Yammy suffered high resistance even though it had been totally restored ($500). It has broken (late last year) and so I now use that Sousaphone...

This FINALLY...leads me...after all this...to what this thread is about. Recently I've noticed even the large bore sousaphone, during heavy, loud, passages on songs we've played (one called "Fire Dance" specifically) that I am reaching the maximum air capacity (and pushing git extra hard as well, force to the max) of either my mouthpiece or my Sousa's bore... For example, when I try to hit D ultra-hard on "Fire Dance" I notice I can't hit ultra-hard. Sometimes I either get limited by the air resistance, or my lips don't even vibrate because of the extreme resistance.

The question is...What am I supposed to do? The King Concert tuba when I push it hard still has a lot of resistance but it can take the power better. I haven't tried it with that song, but with other songs I noticed that when I try and put extreme accents on those FFF notes that the tuba, instead of limiting, puts extreme edge on it (basically like overdriving a speaker). With the current sousaphone, hitting that powerful transient in the music with all that power (even in general F-level music) is making the low-brass section comment that they can't match the volume (without edging, which is caused by lower airflow high airspeed, like they're supposed to, to blend correctly). This makes me think of an amplifier with a limiter on it where it holds back the output as not to damage the speaker. The other thing I think of is putting one large oversized amplifier for a subwoofer while you give the speakers small amplifiers which can't reach the same volume (voltage-amperage output, I guess) without clipping (edging). I guess the efficiency puts a factor in as well (Trumpets can reach a high volume more easily than a tuba because of the power required (Lip Excursion...I guess...lol).

That long-winded first post was all there to maybe help you help me answer this. Do I need a better mouthpiece?

I've seen titanium mouthpieces and Stainless steel. I like the way Loud mouthpieces are about their mouthpieces, saying it's easier to achieve the things I practice on...especially extreme volume...plus they have this giant mouthpiece that's for people who just want maximum airflow (maybe me?) so they can hit those low notes with some CRAZY power and definition that's more for those dark songs that require that kind of performance ("Fire Dance").

Those titanium mouthpieces, maybe I need one for some reason. I still like the idea of Loud mouthpieces. I currently have a Bach Megatone 7 (I started with the EZ-Tone 24AW, then the Bach Megatone 12, then the 7, lower #'s = larger mouthpiece) which can push things hard when I need it (plus my lips don't hit the end of the mouthpiece (like speakers hitting their stops..) The largest bore/loudest tubas are like 10k and they're HUGE (BAT Style 6/4 +). I'm thinking a good quality mouthpiece will solve my problem.

On an LM (LOUD Mouthpieces) MPC (LM-12) they said something *like* "If your conductors are asking for more volume hit this on them and blast those low notes...they could be asking 'HOLY SH#% WERE YOU PLAYING A CANNON???'" When I first read it, I thought it was funny.

Well, after the longest post I have ever done...do you know what I should do? I tried to explain it nice and thoroughly.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1095
Lol that took me like an hour to write..I guess I'm a slow thinker.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12854
I cetainly doubt you are a slow thinker. However, I do believe that you have a lot of things in that head of yours, you just have trouble focusing it and organizing to avoid convoluted writing.

Genius and madness...a very blurry line:-)

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1499
I gave up reading after the first paragraph. Anyways, glad to see other people playing brass instruments. I played the trumpet in jr high, high school, and at church. BTW, my favorite tuba is the suzaphone with 4 valves. It gets amazing deep bass, lol. :-)

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1500
Sorry I should have said Euphonium.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/music/euph.html#c1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1099
Yeah, Berny, I've got trouble getting my writing down clearly.

I've never actually heard a euphonium but it'd be nice to hear (not over the internet). It's fun to get a good 6/4 concert tuba and clip a microphone then turn the amplifier all the way up then blast. I wonder what it'd be like if we all got amplifiers for our instruments. It's like I have like 100 cubic feet of linear air movement so that when I play loudly the room shakes. Everything loose already shakes when I play lol.

My main questions is what mouthpiece I should be looking for to improve mostly everything, specifically volume. I've liked what people say of the Stainless steel and titanium mouthpieces.

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1505
As a trumpet player I started out using a 7C mouthpiece. It is the most common used size. I think they go down to a 2C.

The difference between the tuba and the trumpet mouthpieces is that for trumpet playing, you are supposed to strech your lips as to create a tight seal, so that your lips vibrate very finely, which creates the tone.

For tubas, you need to puff out your cheeks and the lips are looser than compared to a trumpet, so you need a bigger cup.

The 7C trumpet mouthpiece is a standard size and depth. It allows you to play a dynamic range as compared to other sizes. The shallower cups and width change the range that allows you to create with ease. Sure you can use any mouthpiece size you want and still be able to hit just about any note, but each size has its benefits, weather it is designed for lows, or highs.

I would strongly suggest to try different sizes and see which one fits your mouth/lips most comfortably. This would make a bigger difference than forcing yourself to use a cup size that is designed for lows or highs, since afterall your lips and cheeks are what determines the tone, not cup size and shape.

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1506
I didnt read you entire essay, lol, but I saw something about loudness.

If you want more loudness, you need to practice your breathing. You should breathe in and fill your stomach full of air. Yes, the stomach, not lungs. You will feel how your stomach will pop out. And then push the air out of your stomach pushing out with your diaphragm muscles. This will open your throat and you can actually see it swell up in width and your arteries will pop out on the side of your neck. When this happens your throat is wide open and the air coming from your stomach will come out with FORCE. This will give you BALLS ON THE WALLS volume. It will push the ceiling tiles up as you blast your tuba. The girls might even jump, hehe. :-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3452
<<<used to play trombone lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1329
Andre, you are a strange cat. Hilarious and probably genius, but strange. I consider that a good thing, BTW.

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1057
I've been playing trumpet since I was 9! I'm now 20. I've always used either 5C or 3C shallow cup mouthpieces! My high school was a Corp style marching band, so we mainly didn't need any showoff high notes, just rich full sound. But, me one the other hand was my section leader in HS from 10th Grade to my senior year, so I had to be a showoff. I used my 3C for marching so I could pick off high notes easier. And doing concert season, I would use my 5C to mellow the tone down, giving me a nice rich sound. I also used my cornet doing concert season. Here in NC, NC A&T State Univ. is the #1 HBCU Marching Band in the state. I attended there for a year and a half. I was in the band, "Blue and Gold Marching Machine", for only 3-4 months. Soooo stressful. The trumpet line in the band, "Scream Machine", is made to do just that. We practiced how to play loud, loud, and LOUDER. No sound quality at all. It absolutely kills the lips! I know some guys there that who easily play the E, F, and G above the staff, for those who know anything about the Treble Clef and trumpet....that's really damn High!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1102
Mix,

I know I spread the information loosely around the post, but my problem is that the tuba's resistance or mouthpiece's seems to be kicking in. I practice my breathing a lot since it's one of the problems (need more air). I've never actually looked at myself in a mirror while playing, but when those big transients come I know I definitely take an extremely deeeep breath and keep sucking in (hoping I don't cough or anything) until my whole midrange feels full of air, then one of 3 things happening, depending on state of lips and tuba I'm playing. Sometimes the tone just doesn't come at all and I hear a loud rush of air through the tuba because of the resistance, the note comes but the tuba's resistance doesn't allow much more volume, or (my favorite) the tone comes out like it's supposed to (like it does on the King Concert) and it's full and powerful with just the right amount of edge. Occasionally, it comes out with lots of edge and so loud (accident) that Mr. Dameron cuts us off or tells me to back off (lol). During Marching Season I wondered how I played on our section leader's mouthpiece and my tuba (she's loud), then bam it's ultra-loud, but without much tone, so I've kept mine. I guess I'll just have to try different mouthpieces (I like one geared for low notes). I notice maximum volume on Bb, F, and low Eb (lots of resistance there on low Eb) and maximum resistance and lowest volume on mostly C and Db.

There is a good margin of difference between low and high instruments of course. About a year ago Maynard Ferguson (now dead) came to our school and when he hit those ultra-high notes his whole neck and face swelled and tensed up (it was loud I tell ya), crazy.

Thank you..Reece.

Yeah, Dane, for some reason we only have a couple even OK trombone players (our baritones have bad tone and one can barely even play) and they're getting better like the rest of us, but I think the whole slide position thing and how you vibrate your lips is getting them. I know the slide positions well enough to play the trombone but...man it's so easy to play loud on trombone. I went into the practice room, locked the door and let loose. It was Mr. Dameron's professional trombone (I'm not really a trombone player) and I wonder if that had an effect but man it was sooo loud.

Trell, I know that loud is bad for your tone, but tubas have to be loud (especially one person sections), so we have to play SQL (if you will). I currently play on a Bach Megatone 7, and I'm not sure if it's the air levels making the sousaphone resist or what, but I just can't push enough air through! I've noticed that when I try to play high (with any mouthpiece), the tone dies once I start entering the treble clef area and once I reach around this area. It's the Bass Clef Staff, mind you.
_
_
_
_
_
_ Right about there. When I hit that note, it feels like my lips are slapping together, feels weird.

That's all I can really think of to say, except maybe a Stainless steel, titanium, or maybe a Perantucchi mouthpiece would do. I'll just have to try them. I've heard it's good to use multiple mouthpieces, one for one music type, another for another, based on the tones and notes required. I'm not made of money though.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3460
yea trombone and all the slide positions really arent that hard. it was pretty cool while it lasted but yea

Gold Member

Post Number: 1114
AA Havoc FTW

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3437
wow andre...i didnt read any of that but congratulations on the longest post ive ever seen...good job bud lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1115
Lol Yanks...people if you read (and understand it) it things will make a lot more sense!

Mix! One time in 6th grade Mr. Shannon (the teacher then) asked me to play a high Bb as loud as I could, and as soft as everyone thought I was playing (you know, 70 people are all playing normally and you're maxing out, and they expect you to be able to equal them at high volume, I got constant requests to play louder from other band members), they all jumped up and Derrion (no longer in band) went "Holy Crap! That was loud!). Lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1118
I think the reason for the long post is I had a lot of information and I had to just lay it all out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1125
It looks like I compared instruments and players to amplifiers and speakers...I mean, lip excursion??

"The question is...What am I supposed to do? The King Concert tuba when I push it hard still has a lot of resistance but it can take the power better. I haven't tried it with that song, but with other songs I noticed that when I try and put extreme accents on those FFF notes that the tuba, instead of limiting, puts extreme edge on it (basically like overdriving a speaker). With the current sousaphone, hitting that powerful transient in the music with all that power (even in general F-level music) is making the low-brass section comment that they can't match the volume (without edging, which is caused by lower airflow high airspeed, like they're supposed to, to blend correctly). This makes me think of an amplifier with a limiter on it where it holds back the output as not to damage the speaker. The other thing I think of is putting one large oversized amplifier for a subwoofer while you give the speakers small amplifiers which can't reach the same volume (voltage-amperage output, I guess) without clipping (edging). I guess the efficiency puts a factor in as well (Trumpets can reach a high volume more easily than a tuba because of the power required (Lip Excursion...I guess...lol). "

I would add onto that though that tubas are larger so that they can produce lower frequencies at higher volumes. I think maybe the compromise is that tubas are less efficient (sorta like tweeters and trumpets...woofers and tubas) than trumpets. Hmm...this makes me think of how they sacrifice efficiency for fidelity in speakers (like larger mouthpieces can sound better but need more air/force). You can put a powerful player on a trumpet but a weak little player (amplifiers and tweeter/woofer) on a tuba and you might be ok at lower volumes, but when you need like FFFF (Fortissississimo) the trumpet is going to be ear shattering while the tuba will run out of muster quickly (like amplifiers). If you reverse those however...when the volume is pushed to max levels...it will sound more balanced due to the pyramid effect.

Lol that's probably all I should say...well...maybe not...

Some people may actually prefer the sound of a smaller bore tuba with a large throat mouthpiece because they like the turbulence it produces. This is similar to how people can like the sound of overdriven tube (guitar specifically) amplifiers because of their "Fat" sound. My cousin Richard (like 60 these days) has a tube guitar pre-amp and all these attachments on his guitar which he says used to run at 2v, but he had them modded to "the good stuff" as he says which can take much higher input levels and puts out like 20v I think he said. He hooked up his modded pedals and maxed out his modded tube preamp then bam! I really liked the sound it made. This happened Family Reunion last year when a band made up my cousins came. My dad even joined in with his drumming style (which I happen to like a lot) to add to the old-time music they played.

I wonder how silver tubas are compared to brass. I know that fiberglass can't resonate well and so this clarifies why when I try to play loud on my sousaphone I get that annoying fuzzy sound that accompanies the extreme resistance when I get it ("Fire Dance"). This brings me to a thought...

I wonder what would happen if I were to try micing my tuba and hooking it up to a good microphone with a cable hooked to a good 100kw amplifier system powering a 130dB sensitivity 10 meter excursion 8" bass driver on my back (180dB anyone?) so that I could actually OVERPOWER a giant 2000 person marching band at full volume!! YEAH that's the good stuff hehe. Sorry imagination can go wild... I really should bring the tuba home and try it on my Yammy (yeah I know, boring Yamaha) and see how loud I get!

More importantly...I need a mouthpiece and I've tried the Conn HelleBerg 7B mouthpiece (all the local store had), but it didn't match the volume and power I wanted...I can admit it's pretty well balanced though. I should try some Perantucci, LOUD, or GW mouthpieces, but I'm not sure where to find them so I can try them out!

All three companies make high quality mouthpieces and in order from least to greatest have a large selection...LOUD, GW, Perantucci.

Loud said this for one of their mouthpieces...

"Model LM-12 is a truly the LOUDEST MOUTHPIECE IN OUR LINE!! Trumpet players call their Maynard mouthpieces, "a dime with a hole in it". Well, not to be outdone, we at LOUD now have "A HALF DOLLAR WITH A HOLE IN IT"!!
This is for BREAKING GLASS! If your band director can't get enough sound from your tuba section, lay this sucker on him! Sheer annihilation. That's what this mouthpiece is all about. The wide cushioned rim will allow you to play comfortably for hours. And, of course, the stainless steel reduces fatigue to an absolute minimum.

ALSO NOTE: The LM-12 can also be used as a SPECIAL APPLICATION Low Register mouthpiece! If you want to crank out some pedal tones, this will do it! You'll get comments like, "Holy S@#%!!! Were you playing a CANNON?!?!?"

We at Loud take PRIDE in comments such as these."

That'd be more for hitting those pedal tones (any tone) at high volume...Fun!!

This page shows Perantucci MPC's.

http://www.wwbw.com/Perantucci-Tuba-Mouthpieces-i73495.music

Here's GW. http://www.gwmouthpieces.com/

I'm going to try and find a place I can test them out so that I can get a feel for what I need to maximize my own tuba SQL. I see a lot of good things of LOUD and Perantucci mouthpieces.

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1345
Maybe the 2nd longest post... I didn't take time to compare

Gold Member

Post Number: 1138
Lol but seriously, I need to find a place to try some LOUD mouthpieces. They're called loud mouthpieces, but not just because they go loud. In fact, they play quietly too because of the hardness of the stainless steel (I think it's lke 95). They'll probably shake the floor quite easily though...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
Not like a JBL 4642A in your bathroom. WAMP WAMP WHAT IT DO WHAT IT DO! 160+dB FTW!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
Anyone here play an instrument?

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1851
The time for solos has finally crept up on me and it's now at 32 hours until I play my tuba solo at this year's competition. Hopefully it's another 1 I actually practiced this year (unlike the others), so maybe...hopefully I don't get any negative comments (like need to push the right valves...although I had read the music incorrectly then) this time.

Gold Member

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1687
good luck, dude

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1854
Thanks 17 hours

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1863
Tuba solo tomorrow morning... ~10 hours until the judge is giving me my score. I'll tell you how it went when I get back ~5 'o' clock tomorrow.

I'm the first solo of a BUNCH from our school and will be hanging with the Band Director (Mr. Dameron) since he'll be doing the same as me...watching all the solos...which happen to end at 4:00P.M. (mine's a li'l' before 10...My time)

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1864
Update: I did get the best score you could get...but I don't understand why he gave me it since I missed double high Bb.

Well anyway, he said dynamics could use a little lift (said that to everybody).

The rest of the day I was in charge of all the 6th and 7th graders (all 8th graders cancelled for some reason..) and kept a certain group in order. That group was extremely hyper..typical flutes..

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1895
You know how sometimes when you wake up in the morning you have a deep voice? I woke up with a deep voice and started singing random stuff in bass, I wish it were always that deep.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4746
Wait till you get facial hair and can vote! Oh man life begins there!

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1898
Well I have to shave everyday lol, but nope still got 5 years 'til I can jump on the voting bandwagon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4751
I see an interesting future for you young Luke.

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1901
Since I can't respond to that...um...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4756
Upload

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1902
Oh, our power just went out...I'll be back later..maybe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4767
C-ya then.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 2094
since this is about tuba playing...do girls that play the tuba give the best blowjobs??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2095
interesting, with all the other stuff we cant say on here, we CAN say blowjob.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4768
That's fucked up.

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1903
Lol

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1905
Lol admin don't delete the thread, just posts. I have a lot of typing done in it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2097
ha ha ha try this
fucked up blowjobs!

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 595
Andre you impressed me with this thread and also the mention of the 4642A. That's a major league sub right there. I have been using JBL since I was in my early teens.

You asked if anyone played any instruments. I can play (in order of proficiency) drums, guitar, bass, keyboards.

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1910
Typical teen eh?

My three main instruments would be Tuba (Concert Band, Marching Band), Bass (Jazz Band), Drums (Garage Jam!).

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 603
Typical teen?

Gold Member

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1913
Well... Actually I guess not. I guess not every teen is into audio like me (or maybe you were 20 years ago?).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us