Don't you just hate it.....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8767
when you sit down to watch television and you can't find the remote. i would search everywhere and if i can't find it, i would just sit there in front of the tv and stare at a blank screen. too lazy to go up there and turn it on myself.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 271
i was watching tv this morning with an 80 pound pit bull on my lap and the remotes batteries went dead...he was pissed i had to shove him off me to go get new batteries.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8770
rofl

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12232
Danged remotes

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 949
always happens to me when i go to sleep i never can find the remote.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12235
Always check the small of your back, maybe lower!

I kid...I kid!

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
after takin a few bong hits to the dome i've spent many a minute looking for the remote only to discover i was holding it in my hand, or it's in my pocket...is that the dumbest sh!t ever?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2023
yea, i think it is crownvic...haha jk bud

but yea i do the same, if i cnt find the remote, i watch a blank screen or whatever is on cause im too lazy to look for it. if i feel motivated, ill get up and look for it but not change/turn on the tv.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10324
usually too ur remote batteries goes dead in the night when most nearby stores r closed ....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2027
thats when i go and steal the batteriesw out of my parents tv remote.

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 96
I hate when i cant find the remote! does that ever happen to you guys with the wireless xbox 360 remotes?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 RE XXX[:-]

Post Number: 4279
Damn that pisses me off. They should put beepers on them so you can push a button on the tv and it makes the remote beep.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2575
My daughter hids them on purpose. She hid my cell phone one time in my son's Batmobile. Batmobile was outside, couldn't here it ring. 6 months later my son finds it and my daughter is like "So that's where I left it!" She's 4.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 324
I used to lose my regular xbox remote all the time and I didn't have a DVD player so I couldn't watch anything until I found it. Most of the time it was behind\under the couch somehow. The first one I lost permanently and came to the conclusion that my 2 year old threw it in the trash at some point since we moved and never did see it again.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 170
i was at my x's house one day and we where in her room watching a movie.. And her mom came busting into her room yelling whers the damn remote going all crazy and sh1t.. i was like time to go.. it's funny thinking about it now

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
paul your daughter sounds hilarious, i can't wait to have kids!!! (in about 5-10 years; i'm only 21)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2585
30 is a good age to start having kids, imo. Your career should be set, you've already made most of your mistakes in life, and you're still young enough to keep up with the best of them.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8652
I had my first son at 21, now when I am 42 he will be 21 and (hopefully) on his own lol 40 is still really really young to enjoy vacations and such with the wife who will be 39:-) I know what thats like paul my yougest went through a stage where he would put everything in my subwoofer port for my HT system. Only thing was I had no idea that it went in theere untill I saw him do it one day. I turned it over and had my oldest reach in there and he pulled out a cell phone that I had lost(or he stole), 8 builon cubes, and 3 pacifiers.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9776
makes me want to sacrifice a small goat to the remote gods....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us