Limewire

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2702
ok i have limewire, is there any way to copy the songs a i have DL to a cd, i have no clue how to do it, i tried saving it in different things and nothing works.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 880
if you don't have a cd burning software , then insert a blank cd, and go a message should come saying "you have inserted a blank cd would you like to copy files to it" click yes and just drag and drop your songs into it.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1383
HEY DUSTIN, while u r at it..if you havent already...search Limewire for LimewirePro I donwloaded PRO for free that way.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8341
have any of you gotten virus' from limewire?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1523
no.

Dustin, Do you have musicmatch player? Do not drag and drop, they will be in the wrong format.
Find where the files,songs are at. get them to your player, line up the songs in the playlist, send playlist to burn. You do have a burner program right? Just open that and add files from the shared folder, C>Docs>owner>shared

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1787
I don't use that crap, all of those stupid P2P programs will eventually load your computer with spyware/adware and/or viruses/Trojans. Plus half the songs you download off there is really crappy quliaty with hissing or popping. It's just not worth it IMO. Especially when you can buy music for like 15 cents a song and you can get it in any format you want and bitrate you want. Seriously the best site:

www.allofmp3.com

I download here all the time. Tracks are awesome quality, and cheap. Plus they don't have any lame DRM restrictions like gay itunes downloads. Trust me 10 dollars goes a LONG WAY on that site. Just my opinion, do what you want with it!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1909
ive dled over 1200 songs from limewire and no virus for yet

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8351
awsome Isaac I am gonna look into that. Dude what is p2p? I have it trying to open on my cpu like every 5-10 seconds but I keep blocking it. I dont have any dl'ing programs the only music program i HAVE IS music match. I dont have napster,limewire,bearshare, nothing. why does this p2p thing keep coming up? it is really starting to piss me offlol

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1790
I replied to your other thread James. Sounds like you have some spyware or worse yet a Trojan. A good thing to try also is type part of the exact error message into Google and see what you find. There is a VERY good chance that you aren't the first person to come across this. My dads browser was hijacked once and that was the only way i could figure out how to fix it. And trust me to fix it was a long hard process... hope that never happens again.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2703
ok i have a burner and all that crap but it still doesn't work, i tired putting a blank cd in but it will only let me copy to it from wmp.

marc i don't have musicmatch so will what you said still work for limewire.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1531
What player do you have?
What burner?
Usually a burner will have software to set it up and burn

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2704
i have windows media player 9, i have no clue what burner i twas allready installed in the computer when we got it, also i tried to burn songs from wmp to a cd but it keeps saying it can not syncronize, whats that mean.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1532
use lime wire to get music match. Very easy to use player and burner combo. Or just go to musicmatch and dl it. I think its free. I have 4-5 burner programs. Mostly for vids.
you think music is hard to burn? try putting movies on a PSP. mp4 files. Many conversions.
My fav is DVD Copy 2 Gold

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1793
My favorite free burner is CDBurnerXP Pro.

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/download.php

Give it a try.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2705
i would try other stuff but my dad and his GF would freak, they only beleive what ppl at work tell them, and they said limewire was the best so thats the only thing we got, anyway i finaaly got all the limewire songs over the wmp but as im trying to burn to a cd all it says is inspecting beside the song name, its been doing this for about 5min is something wrong or what.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1536
no its just checking the files for errors

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2708
thank you so much to every1 that responded and gave me advice, i finally figured it out how to burn to cd, so again thanks.

Gold Member

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1795
Lol a little behind on the times huh Dustin? It's ok I am glad to help out "technologically retarded" people. Haha, JK.

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 78
^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us