Law enforcement equipment for the car!

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... YAKUDZA JAP...

Post Number: 1149
where I can get a law enforcement and police vehicle equipment ,fbi sirens and strobs for the head and tail lights! Some times it's good when you stay in the traffic ....or you pass somebody!
I will use it here in Japan.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 795
a good set of strobes are EXPENSIVE> My dad got them in his work truck and it was about 600 UDS

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2492
my friend just stole a poilce scanner its awesome

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
You right Andrew Capps ! I just called to junk yard in Florida,they wants $850 for compl.set...without roof flashing,I think I gonna to buy it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1159
mat dope ! I know better scanner then police...I will give you a link for that...With that scanner you will able to hear any cell phones,radio phones, every radio scanner,tv..and more,and it just $500
so you want that link???

p.s. it's illegal in USA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1160
mat dope for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-ICOM-IC-R3-handheld-Unblocked-EXP-Receiver-Scanner_W0QQi temZ300061251682QQihZ020QQcategoryZ4673QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1380
Why would a SCANNER be illegal in the USA??? All you can do with one is listen....maybe its because of the cell phone thing.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1502
Called Illegal wire tapping. Ya I knew a guy who had one. Could pick up anything. Cell, airplane, military, police, He bought it in canada. Kinda creepy to want to over hear other ppl comunicas.

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 383
I think its kind of cool. me and my bro would mess with those 14 channel radio's and CB's when we would travel cuase we would get bored and theres nothin better than listening so someone when they don't know it then interupting them, their like "was that you??"

Bronze Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 29
Yeah it's because of the unblocked cell phone frequencies. And I agree with Mark, it is creepy that some people want to listen in. But the fact is that almost all cell phones are digital nowadays -- I haven't had an analog model in years -- and no scanner will pick up digital cell convos. Unless you have a connect with Homeland Security or something.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 877
that scanner looks awesome...

Where u been jennifer?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2501
yeah thats a nice scanner, if i get some extra cash i know what im wasting it on!

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 230
Upload

wanna know the best way to not get pulled over...there it is...2 1/2 years of speeding, weaving through traffic, fv<king around shining spotlight on people...haven't even been pulled over let alone ticketed or arrested.

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 884
drive a cop car? lol

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 231
hells yeah...things fv<kin FAST too!!!

Love when little punks see that i'm not a cop and they start buzzing their little rice-burny engines at me...then the light turns green and they get blazed...

...good times

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2513
yeah my friends got one of those retired cop cars. pretty nice. id rather have the caprice though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us