Drug test

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1136
alright i know a guy who is about 150lbs and hasnt smoked weed in about 6 months then he smoked once on monday and had a piss test on thurday he smoked 1 blunt, he drank some water but not like a gallon do ya think he has a chance to pass?

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... YAKUDZA JAP...

Post Number: 1144
he can take urina from somebody else,then change it, if it's blood test...then he f^^ up!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12039
Nope, he is screwed!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2700
not likely, thc stays in the body for 1month so he has to be drink a sh1t of water/green tea anything to clean your system out.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1826
sounds like yuor friend is gonna be f-cked.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12040
Yup, and the 6 months of not smoking weed does not even play into the equation.

This is not you, is it?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2203
it only stays in the body for one month if you are a serious smoker, THC is stored in fat cells so in theory the less fat he is the less will be stored in his body, tell him to run alot try to sweat it out and drink lots of water

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1137
he already took the test its too late

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8242
if he wasnt a serious smoker it should have been out of his system in about 7 days. Like Dok said 21-30 days for a serious smoker. He is a moron for smoking so close to a test.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12041
Oh dang...that sucks, man.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3058
ive heard taking non time release Niacin helps will make you pass is by making you sweat balls.
take it at night when you sleep.
its where the vitamins are found

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8245
goldenseal also works or body cleansing tea. Drinking lots of water is your best bet though with the herbal cleansing tea.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1138
all that would of been great but he already took the test, he didnt know it was so close to the test its all at random and he just took one 2 weeks before.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2197
Funny. I remember applying for a job in the past and I was like one of 10 applicants. One dumg sob actually had the balls to ask for a week's notice on any drug tests. 5-6 others chimmed in with their interests in the notice. I kept my mouth shut. Obviously I got the job.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2198
^^^"Dumb".

I hate not being able to edit you're own posts.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8270
what moron's lol are there seriously people that dumb?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12044
You wouldn't believe the morons out there, LOL!

And all those things like Niacin and Goldenseal...they do not work. Where do you guys hear about this things???

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8274
I heard about goldenseal about 13 years ago I didnt think it worked it was a myth in high school that people said worked. The detox tea does infact work it cleanses your body of toxins. Water is the best out there. I have also heard a shot of vinegar a day will do it but who knows. I also heard if you put a penny in your mouth the breahtalizer wont work lol

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2206
penny thing is wrong, dont know about others

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 729
Your best bet is Azos. They make you piss orange. My friends had to pass a test so they bought some. They are made to clean your urinary tract. Kinda cool if you ask me. Then again, it would have sucked if he went to his test and pissed orange, haha.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bose Are Lik...

Post Number: 2585
LOL

Nope he is BUGGERED!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2482
soooo did he fail?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12046
Azos does not work either. And if you piss orange or any other color during a drug test, they already know what you did.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
I tell ya...you have to take piss from somebody else (like from brother or friend ) and cheat the doctor (btw. anyway you will not piss on front of the doctor ,so you have time to change the bottle...)

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1195
come on now u know they look for that too.... ur tinkle has to be a certain temperature.....n if its not they will know......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1150

quote:

ur tinkle has to be a certain temperature

well,this I know...You have to hold it all morning or w.e. on your body (tight it with belt or something and that bottle have to be from tiny stuff),then temperature will be the same like your body...trust me I did it and all my friends too...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12049
Come on guys, you are grasping at straws here. The temperature of your urine is not taken during a drug test.

The use of another person's urine is not going to happen during a "random" test. Unless you make it a habit of carrying around some one else's urine with you at all times...if you did you have other problems :-)

And if it is a random test, specially in a Federal or DoD job, you will have someone watching you piss in that bottle.

Do you guys honestly think that they have not thought of the things you have?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
better to say NO NARCOTICS !!!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8297
lol Berny :-):-)

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2209
berny lol i know someone who does carry a bottle of piss, but its only his parents that are gonna test him

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2493

quote:

Come on guys, you are grasping at straws here. The temperature of your urine is not taken during a drug test.

then apparently youve never had a drug test, because they do infact take the temp.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 796
yeah they do. my dad does random tests and on the side of the bottle it has a little dot that turns a certain color if the temp is xx-xx and another for a different temp and yes, most places you have to piss infront of the person giving it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12051
Yes, mat I never had drug test. In my job they just trust us, LOL!

The temperature is not taken because somebody is watching you piss right into the bottle.
Don't get all defensive man, I'm just telling you what we do. Policy is not all the same. So it is not a "fact". I get detailed to do random drug tests for my troops and for the whole base. When there is an incident, such as a plane going down, an in-flight emergency. Anybody involved in that particular plane...from the flight scheduler to the guy pulling up the ladder for entry onto the flight deck is drug tested. Drugs are always ruled out first. And the temperature is NOT,t aken. No need if you are being watched, don't you think?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12053
And when I wrote grasping at straws, I was referring to all kinds of things people think they can do to beat a drug test.

...not the urine temp...

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2500
didnt mean to come off harsh berny. but where i work they dont drug test you this was from a while back when i was working for this fancy country club. but yeah maybe the military doesnt take a temp. for whatever reason, but like football players and stuff iv seen like they have all of this fake d;cks and piss sacks and stuff with battery powered heaters and stuff so they dont get cought doing drugs and steroids and stuff. but yeah they do the temp because even with people watching them they were still getting away with it.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 354
just go to any smoke shop theres a juice you can buy theres some between 20-80 dollars it works.... i use to buy the 35 dollar one when i was on probation and i never came out dirty.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2709
ok first off thc does stay in the body for 1month no matter how long you smoke, atleast thats what they told me at 5county, if any1 knows what that is, and they do take the temp of your piss i know that for a fact, i drink sh1t loads of green tea and water, i useally drink 2-3glasses of water then everytime i take a piss i drink 1-2 glass fulls of either water or green tea, i do this for atleast a couple hours, pissing every 15-20min.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2243
i think thats false propaganda lol, a guy i know when he took his test the THC in his system was measured in certain units, he had so many units which was quite a lot but that meant if he didnt smoke as much he obviously wouldnt have as much so it doesnt make sense that no matter how much THC you have in your system it takes the same amt of time to get rid of it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12055
No worries Mat! :-)
It's all good.

"didnt mean to come off harsh berny. but where i work they dont drug test you this was from a while back when i was working for this fancy country club. but yeah maybe the military doesnt take a temp. for whatever reason, but like football players and stuff iv seen like they have all of this fake d;cks and piss sacks and stuff with battery powered heaters and stuff so they dont get cought doing drugs and steroids and stuff. but yeah they do the temp because even with people watching them they were still getting away with it."

This one really hits home...seems like there is no law for the rich.

Dang...Dustin, how many times were you popped for a drug test?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9632
hey, you know how to beat a drug test?????

don't do drugs. DONE.:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8381
WOW someone finally said it lolololol

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2712
berney when you say "popped" do you mean how many times have i taken a piss test or how many times i've failed a piss test, i've taken a piss test 3 times and have only fialed 1, YA but that 1 fialed cost me 2months in 5county whiched sucked balls.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8390
damn man that does suck! is that kind of like cell block 4?:-) just making light of things:-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12056
Man, that sucks.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2714
ya it did suck, but half of my appointments got cancled which i guess was a good thing but i couldn't get off probation untill i was out of 5county so it kinda sucked.

LOL james, na 5county is like a drug re-hab place but they the authority of P.O. it sucks majorly.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1142
they normally test for 50 ng\ml. depending on your size, quality of drug, fat percentage, and matabolism you could smoke once and pass a piss test the next day. it also does matter if ur a heavy smoker or u smoke once. dont believe me? do ur research we tested it. i only weighed 146lbs went 4 months without smoking then smoked one blunt and tested negative on a dipstick test, testing for 50 ng\ml the next day. now if they would of did the gas test i would of failed. heavy smokers have a thc build up in their system, smoke once and 50 % of the byproduct of the thc is pissed out within 12 hours then calculate in the above factors and you have a 50 50 chance!

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1143
richard > research !

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2280
seems like that pretty much agrees with what i said, yay richard and me

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1145
pretty close except for the amount of time it takes to get out of ur system

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2284
sshhhhh dont talk, just enjoy being right

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1146
lol

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1147
ok

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2717
well since this thread is about drugs whats the best sh1t you ever smoked for me it would be some afghan, god it was so good, the taste was like no other weed i'd ever had, and got me pretty fvckin high, 2 bowls among 3 ppl and i could barely walk, LOL coming in a close second would be jamican red hair.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., 4000 isnt ev... 100,000dB FU...

Post Number: 302
I never did smoke or anything. I probably never will.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us