Use a simple...

Post Number: 8210
www.HDGURU.com

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9600
been there. lol

saw it advertised on an HD channel, so i went there. :-)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8219
yeah they advertise for it on discovery chan also:-)
Hey Josh, I am not getting another LCD, I am gonna move my Bravia into my bedroom and grab a plasma.:-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9617
:-(

Plasma FTL......

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8375
nope:-) now I am not sure plasma or DLP:-) according to HD guru both have a better picture then LCD, and from what I have read and noticed about mine he is right.

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9631
LCD FTMFW!~!~!~~~!~!~!~!~!

lmao

for the screen to $$ ratio - plasma, DLP is the way to go. but to get the longest lasting, most fool-proof tv. LCD ftw

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8380
I want best picture, and plasma's now days can go for 10 hours/day for 16 years with no service:-) they are much better then the old stuff. I am either going 43 samsung plasma or 42 DLP samsung FTMFGDBKW MO FO:-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9635
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

James FTMFW!!!!!!!

Plasma's have this new thing called a "pixel orbiter"....sounds complicated to me but if it works it works.:-)

and what is the deal with DLP. are they sized like regular tv's(the back, not the screen) i haven't really researched them.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2275
they kind of are i think, saw one at sams and it had this crazy light thing on the back, it wasnt that deep but wasnt flat panel

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8418
exactly they are only like 12 inches deep on a 42 in so they are nowhere near as deep as a tube or rear projection. It is Digital Light projecter, they can create a minimum of 35 trillion colors including the darkest blacks and the whiteist whites. The DLP picture quality is superior to that of plasma and LCD.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2514
i was at circuit city the other day and saw some mitsubishi and panasonic plasmas with some awesome picture.

but my freind bought i think a 72" DLP tv which ihave yet to see as he is living out of state right now but its got to be insane

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8426
yup they are:-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9642
who needs 35 trillion colors??????? lmao

:-)

that is such a cop-out to say that though b/c it is really 32984209843-1589824-08349851098=1039895=-1 shades of the basic colors. lolol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us