Bogart my pit bully!!! post your dogs!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 192
UploadUpload

couple people have asked me about my pit bull...so here he is...Name is Humpy Bogart a.k.a. most commonly Bogart or Bogey; he is 2 years old and about 90 pounds of powerful agility.

POST YOUR DOGS TOO PLS I LOVE ALL BREEDS

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2110
Upload

Siberian Husky. Sorry, not mine. But the dog I always wanted. She's a beauty of a breed.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2111
I have cats, from a previous marriage. Upload If I didn't, I would have a husky. No doubt.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9579
cats...........eh.

lmao

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 193
yeah i gotta cat too hehe...he's like 13 years old, 95% blind and he lives with a pit bull and a pit bull mix...poor guy just walks around bumping into things untill one of the dogs starts harassing him with a vigorous @ss-licking...yet as pathetic as he seems every couple months the lil b.astard'll come walkin up to us with a live mouse in his mouth...HES STILL GOT IT!!!!

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 194
btw paul has officially opened this thread up to all pet pics not just dogs POST POST POST

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1643
Upload
Upload

just one of my two cats, i also have 2 dogs

cant find pics of them tho, il get them up later after i take some

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1215
One or more of the images or attachments you uploaded exceeded the maximum allowable upload size (which is 100 kilobytes). These images or attachments have been removed from your post. If you would like to include images or attachments, upload new files after you make sure that the size is not greater than 100 kilobytes.

this comes out when i try to post my resized pics, any ideals.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2120
Right click on image, open with paint, go to image, stretch/skew, resize image until size is less than 600x600 100k max, save as.....

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 196
www.shrinkpictures.com

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2121
You might also want to save image as a jpeg as opposed to Bitmap image. Bitmaps are kilobyte hungry.

Bronze Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 66
just open your pic in microsoft paint. Go to "Image" on the top and then on the drop down menu hit stretch/skew. i usually half my pics size so just put 50 percent for vertical and horizontal on the stretch section, leave the skew as is. repeat if needed. then save as jpeg as stated above and your done.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2123
Ummm, good advice Luis.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2682
heres neo, my german sheperd, his father is directly from germeny while his mother was my neighors dog LOL.Upload

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2133
^^^Great dog. From what I know, good w/kids. Very loyal.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2684
ya they are, i wanted to get a doberman but i don't have enough room, very smart dogs, in fact i had to put different gates up out back cause he figured out how to open them, LOL he pretty good with kids he only ever nicked at one kid but that was because the kid was pulling his tail and hit him once or twice.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2134
I grew up with a border collie. Running loose she would keep us in our yard (instinctively), as a breed of a sheep dog would. When we would wonder towards the street, she would run and corner us, sending us back to the inside of our yard. I loved that dog. Died of cancer @ a very old age.Upload

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2685
holy sh1t that looks like a dog my grandma had when i was very young, only difference was the face was white and black instead of tan, but other than that there identical, sadly he ran away about 2-3years ago, while she was gone on vacation.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 286
This is my wife's pup. He is a full blood Rat Terrier. My 4 year old son named him "Stretcher B.O.Y." I don't have a clue where he came up with that name. LOL.

Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 203
what a cute little puppy, you sure he's pure rat terrier? He almost looks like part beagle or jack russel or somethin. Not like it matters, i like mixed breeds better anyway personally.

My pit bull Bogart (the pics at the top) is actually not purebred. His mother's mother was a half and half pit bull mix so He is only 7/8's pit bull...can you guess what the other 1/8th is!?!?!?!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 8111
i used to have dog that look just like this until i broke up with my gf. she got custody of the dog.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 1124
My two hellions, they like to play dress upUpload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3526
Truper...
Upload

I have a cat and another dog around here somewhere this one was just right beside me so i took his picture.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois USA

Post Number: 204
OH MY GOD LOGAN you and your dog have the same haircut!!! j/k cute pup

joseph i love your hellions they're gorgeous

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXXYeah its 15 ...

Post Number: 3529

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 289
Yeah, he's a full blood. My parents have 2 Rat's that are registered and they are my wife's pup's parents.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3045
my aunt had a bored collie that had to be put down cause its back end was parylized. it was 7 i think and it weighed alot.
she got a new one and its like 2-3 months old.
PLAYFUL lol

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3438
did u name him neo from the neo sig please tell me no lol

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2695
LMAO no, i nmaed him neo cause its my nickname at school, i was goona name him hades or zeus, but would you believe it 3weeks before i got him my sister gets 2 boxers and their names them hades and zeus, i was pissed. plus neo is more uniuqe(sp?).

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1297
I dont have a picture to show, but my Jack Russell was named 'Saki' = short for Kawasaki, gues why? My other dog was a rottweiler named Zima, dont ask, lol. Both female, got along great, unheard of, lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us