How do u deal with racism

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1162
I recently took a trip To wyotech in blairsville PA......

n i was thinkin that it gonna be a nice school.....n cant wait to go there......but soon as i got there.....i wasnt accepted

i walked through the doors.....n said " hi how you doing" no answer......then i said "is this the right spot my parents are outside" no answer
then "why are you guys lookin @ me like that"

they said that "that you were looking confused"

well isnt the job of the receptionist to help ppl out who walk in?

that little bit just through me off right then an then the whole time just little tiny stuff just kept going on..... an i know that wont be the only thing that will happen if i go...

the whole trip i saw 5 black ppl.... and a nother guy said that he could tell the same kinda things going on

well should i still go an deal wit it or whut....i realy wanted to.....but that just blew me }

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7921
i can't believe there is still that kinda racism going on these days.

if you really want to go there than go. don't let some dumbsh!ts get you down man. go tell them go fukkk themselves.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11911
Yup, I dealt with that crap all the time during the time I spent in Lower Alabama. I don't get confrontational though, I nudge their fears and poke the ire.

I would say things aloud in public like:

"Yup, where is the owner of this place? I want to buy it and turn it into a hip hop club, give these white people some soul, spread the love!"

"Whoah, dude...the South lost, I don't think you read the newspapers...oh wait, you don't read, period."

"Ah yeah, all that crap you see in Chinese movies, I can do all that sh!t, except cook and do laundry! How's your Uncle Dad?"

"No ma'am, i don't need a calculator, can't you see I'm Asian? That's why we are taking over:-)"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11912
Oh and my personal favorite which I love saying down South:

What the f@ck are you talking about? The greatest Southern general during the Civil War IS Korean, General Robert E. LEE!

anyang haseo, maderfuker!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7926
rofl berny.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 729
Although I am white I have been in a few situations like that. My stepdad is black and he has been my stepdad since I was 3. So he is my DAD. Anyway, My parents, Grandma, 3 brothers (1 white, 2 black), and I went to a very nice restauraunt. And the whole time, the waitress, wouldnt acknowledge my dad and brothers. She would ask my mom, "what does he want". Long story short, my grandma left $1 for a tip, and as we were out the door, the waitress came running out and said, "You can keep your fu*king dollar". And threw it in my grandma's face. My white brother flipped out, (he's already a little psycho). He was in her face yelling and basically telling her how it is. Thats just one situation I've been in.

The only things you can do is either, try to talk and educate these people or just ignore them, cause most of them are stubborn, ignorant individuals.

If you wanna go to that school and it is a great school. And That school will get you where you want to be, then go. Don't let these ignorant fools determine who your going to be.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 1936
"Ah yeah, all that crap you see in Chinese movies, I can do all that sh!t, except cook and do laundry! How's your Uncle Dad?"

"Uncle dad".

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2293
that is bullsh;t man but if you can deal with it and its a good school go there and f uck their white girlfrineds ;)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1435
thats ghey man. im sorry to hear that. beleieve me when i hear someone say some dumb rascist sh-t, wheater i know them or not, i tell them straight up, shut the f-ck up cuase i think thats bulllsh-t. serious racism is messed up completly, but if yuo just kidding around with your friends and your making fun of each other races then thats fine to a degree as long as yuo dont cross that line.

but yuo shuold be the bigger man and just walk away from, youll go on and suceed somewhere and they wont go anywhere.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 684
Be the educated person you are. This is no offense, but people are reacist (I think) because they believe blacks aren't educated, whic is completely bogus. I know quite a few black people who are smarter than me. Anyways, if you show them that you're the real deal and be able to put up with bullshit without flippin your lid then you need to go. Just dont lose it and do a stereotypical thing that will prove those as_holes right. Don't let anyone stand in your way of success.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1165
Hey guys thanks for the support.....but i dunno if i just want to put myself through it now.....it realy hurt me alot that they were acting like that....and the whole trip it felt like i was encountering racism the whole time..... at the hotel the lady there was acting like she didnt understand anything i was saying and realy didnt care that we were lost too..... i have wi fi on my phone an the code wouldnt work that she gave us....n wouldnt give us another 1....after the phone told me to get an updated code.....just little things....n the whole ride back i was just bitter

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1361
WTF, Berny, your Asian? Hope so, that makes 3, me you and Chad Lee!

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 805
just go if you can handle it.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3412
i didnt think this stuff really still happened maybe its because i live in MA or something but im white and ive never seena anything and cant believe people still act this way.

but killer just go man and just deal with it if its what u really want to do it will be worth it and maybe it will get better.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11923
That's right Bmac I am part Asian...and I look more Asian than anything. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2660
srry if any1 disagrees with me but this is how i feel, i could careless your color and allt hat sh1t, but when ppl are in a public place and they speak another launge(sp?) other than english that really pisses me off, when i went to florida i almost got in a fight with some chinese person cause he was speaking chinese in wal-mart, i told them straight up this is america we speak english, only with a lot of cuss words thrown in, srry if ppl diagree with me but these ppl could be plotting agaisnt the USA and no1 know it cause the speak another launge.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1957
America is an English speaking nation, on paper, today (at least). Face it, Spanish is a required course in school where I am, it owns most of Florida, and is making a foundation in tv. I don't like it, because the country as I know/knew it is changing. Now, we could turn this thread into a huge debate on alot of things: G@y marriage, illegal immigration, Mag or BTL. But that would be thread jacking and I don't do that anymore. Besides, it's Christmas. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!Upload

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 1958
^^^ Yes, it's my tree.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11933
Alriighty then...let us not turn this political. I've seen marriages end because of political debate...not a pretty sight

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1527
i love how the mag/btl thing got thrown in with g-y marriage and everything else.haha

Username: Thcerberus

EDEN, NC USA

Post Number: 4
Take it from the son of an American Indian father and an Irish/German mother, growing up in Arkansas in the sixties. If you want something badly enough you will crawl through hell on bended knees. If, however, you think that your effert are in vain and nothing will change, you will walk away from it. The descion is yours to make. Remember that Change is the rule. The only variable is time.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1266
I am white, but I am an immigrant to this country since 1981. I know what racisism is and have had a few tastes of discrimination. Go back to your country, etc...

Discriminating insults are nothing but lack of wisdom (not education). Education is given freely, but wisdom is what you keep and use.

People that insult are really weak, just like a small dog barking and biting. He does it because he is affraid if he doesnt get the first shot he will probably lose and even hurt his/her dignity for not even gettin anything in.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1267
BTW, welcome back killer, I missed seeing you around here.

Besides, they are probably just jealous of your car. They might think that you are too good for their educating capabilities, and may have something to add to their education, lol.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 258
I'm a white boy living in the south but I hate racism. My neighboring city has had a major influx of Hispanics in the last few years and a lot of people complain about it. We don't have very many African-Americans in my area though. It infuriates me to hear someone call someone else a racist name. I have both Hispanic and African-American friends and I am highly offended by someone saying racial slurs. Even my family, I'll set them straight.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9555
dude, fug racism.

if you don't like someone, good....that is your business, but nobody else cares...that is my view. don't worry about what other people of other skin colors are doing, they aren't worried about you are they?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us